PROTECT HER.

Diary of an Idol's Wife (Crazy but fun)
Please log in to read the full chapter

                                                                                                  

 

“Mrs. Kwon…may I have a word with you?” ________’s assistant editor went to us and asked.

This bastard is never tired of trying to attract my wife’s attention. The moment he came near us, my whole being is in alert already and one wrong move or word from him, my fist will land on his face in a snap.

Why does he even have to talk with my wife in private? As if I’ll let him be alone with her. I don’t know, but just by looking at him, I can already feel that he’s up to no good and whenever I’m feeling like this, a lot of the times, I’m true with all my predictions. And I predict that this guy will soon be a problem for me and ________.

“There’s no need for that…you can just tell it here” I can’t stop myself from saying.

“Well…I just want to tell you that the deal with Lagerfeld is already on and they are asking if you and I are free next week for the final polishing of the contract…thing is…they want us to go to Hong Kong for it” the jerk said.

Maybe this jerk is thinking that I’ll let my wife be alone with him in Hong Kong. Well, yes, she needs to go there for work, but she doesn’t need this assistant editor with her. I know my wife so well, and she’s so used to having these out of the country meetings by herself or with the girls and Cho hee noona, that only means that she doesn’t need any more company.

“Mrs. Kwon…I am this brand’s assistant editor…and the reason why I’m here is for you to have someone help you with things…I know that we are not in good relations…but…we can work that out…for the company” he said and from there, my patience is already near the bottom.

Work what out? Damn! This guy really is doing everything just to make my wife notice him and now, he’s already starting to get her heart. I can understand that they really need to get along for them to be able to work well for the magazine, but I know and I can see in my wife’s eyes that she’s not so good with this man around and she’s not open to them being in good relations.

________ has told him her decision already and that is, he will stay here in Korea while she and Cho hee noona will fly to Hong Kong for the meeting. From the way I see it, he’s really not good with her decision and I know that he will still push it no matter what. My blood is starting to boil as well for the cocky attitude that he’s showing is really annoying.

“________...I’m trying to break the wall between us…but…you’re acting so immature…I actually thought that you’re one of the best…it turns out…I was wrong” he said and from there, I snapped.

My mind was blocked totally and my whole body is embraced with anger and annoyance. All I want to do is beat the hell out of him and I don’t care if after this, YG hyung will call me to his office and scold me. He stepped on my wife and I will not let him go without feeling any pain in his body.

“Your wife is so immature…she’s taking things so personal…she’s not fit to be a boss….she’s not a leader at all” he said in a very cocky way that can make any husband go ballistic.

And there goes my fist straight into his face. I’m really in rage for that bastard has just called my wife immature and I know how much that single word hurts her. I, myself cannot even tell her that and how dare he tell her that she’s not fit to be a boss when every employee under the magazine team are so satisfied with her? How can he talk like he knows _________ so darn well when he just entered the company weeks ago? In short, he has no right to talk about my wife and he deserves some beating.

“Babe…stop it” _______ stood in front of me and said.

“Please…our daughters are here babe” she said while hugging me.

That jerk is really lucky for my wife reminded me of our daughters, if not, he will find himself in a hospital bed with a sore body. It’s a good thing that Isabella and DK are in another room when this happened, for I know that they will surely get shocked the moment they see me beating somebody.

“Look…I’m not doing anything to you or your husband…you’re a bunch of troublemakers” he opened his dirty mouth once again that made me more angry.

Troublemakers, huh? Well, I’m going to make trouble once he messes with my wife for he will surely get what he really deserves. AISH!

“Babe…just go to the waiting room and calm down…OK?” _______ told me and I obeyed.

“Dad!” the girls called out upon seeing me entered the room.

“OMO!” I said and my anger faded.

“We heard you shout dad…what’s happening?” DK asked.

“aaa…nothing…I was just fooling around with mum and Aunties” I reasoned out and they nod.

I let myself breathe for a while and my short nap helped a lot. The moment I woke up, I’m still feeling the same thing again, which is really weird.  I don’t know, but I can’t help but to think about my wife’s feelings. I know so well that she got hurt with what that bastard told her and she’s just pretending that she’s cool with it.

“Babe…it’s alright…no one saw it coming…and you just reacted a typical husband reaction…so it’s all cool” _______ told me.

The moment my wife talked to me, that was the time that my head cooled down and the anger that’s embracing me was removed. ______ can really talk me out of everything and from the way she looks, it seems like she’s loving the whole me, being protective to her thing and I love it too.

Our daughters rocked the shoot with their doll like faces and I’m telling you, they are really convincing. This is the first time that I stayed in their shoot till it ended. Railey, Daryl and ________, keeps on teasing me about being a stage father and they even told me that I was hardcore. Well, maybe I am and I’m not ashamed of that.

When Isabella’s turn came, I really got shocked for she already moves like a true model. Almost all the frames are perfect. I have a feeling that this is really her calling and that she’s born to be a supermodel.

I can proudly say that I’m one proud dad for my daughters have finished their shoot with so much pride. They will surely rock the magazine even though they’re just kids.

“Wae hyung?” I asked when my manager called.

“Jiyong…go to Sajangnim’s office now” he said and hanged up.

Aigoo. I’m up for a major scolding once again and I’m preparing my ears from hearing harsh words. No. YG hyung is not bad, it’s just that, there are times when the words that comes o

Please log in to read the full chapter