HE'S BACK.

Diary of an Idol's Wife (Crazy but fun)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Shocking, right? Out of all the people that will see me, it’s one of the villains of our life who did. Well, Alfie is not a villain anymore for he’s already a good friend of mine and he has helped Jiyong and I bust Lauren’s evil plans. And this man is totally harmless for he’s got a wife and a daughter already.

“Oh gosh! What are you doing here?” I asked in surprise.

“Well…I’m just missed my homeland?” he answered and I chuckled.

“Hey girls!” he greeted Railey and Daryl.

“Hey annoying kid before” Daryl greeted back and gave him a hug.

“Am I still annoying in your eyes?” he asked and Daryl shook her head.

“I’m just joking” she said.

“How are you?” Railey asked and they shook hands.

“I’m good…how about you guys? Wow…I’ve heard that you are the Big Bang wives already” Alfie said, making us laugh.

“We are” Railey answered.

And with that, we brought Alfie along with us at the VIP room for he wants to say hi to the boys. Well, I know so well that the issues between us are already in the past and Jiyong doesn’t care about it anymore.

“OH! OMO!” Jiyong said upon seeing Alfie.

“Hey bro!” Alfie said and they gave each other a manly hug.

“This is a shock!” my husband moved to give Alfie space to sit.

See? I told you. They are good friends and there is no bit of awkwardness in the air. The rest of the Big Bang members welcomed our former enemy warmly and they’re even drinking like old friends.

“So…how’s your wife?” I asked while Jiyong is busy leaving soft kisses on my shoulder (this is normal of him, but I’m sure in Alfie’s eyes, it’s not).

“Well…I’m already divorced” he answered and I gasped in shocked.

“What?” I asked louder than usual, making the whole group look at us.

“Yeah…unfortunately I am…my wife was the one who filed it and all I can do is sign” he said and Jiyong chuckled.

“Divorce can really ruin one’s life” Jiyong said and I intertwined my fingers to him.

The moment I heard Alfie said that he was divorced, my jaw dropped and eyes popped in shock. As far as I know, he and his wife are so in-love with each other that the girl even gave up her career just to be with Alfie in the States.

“Can I ask why she has decided to cut your connection?” I asked and he sighed.

“Actually…she’s the one with the problem…she cheated on me…I know it for a long time already but I just let her be coz I was thinking that she’s just in that stage where she’s bored with her life…and when her affair lasted for a year…that’s the time when she has decided to cut whatever relationship we have” he answered coolly like he’s not affected by it anymore.

“Is this the reason why you came back?” I asked and he nods.

“Yeah…I don’t have anything to do in the States anymore…I’ve given up my position in my father’s company already and I told him that I want to go back here and work for Vanity Fair again” he said and I smiled at him.

“So that means…you’re going to be the creative director of Vanity Fair again? Gosh! We’re up for some competition!” I said and he laughed.

“Actually…I’m really lucky for they have given me the same position still…I mean…working for a magazine is really my calling and I’m going to continue it now” he said and I smiled at him.

Alfie and I talked all through the night. Gosh! He’s got a lot of stories to tell and they are fun to hear. Jiyong on the other hand, is already tipsy and obviously, he has forgotten about his promise to me. The girls are also having fun with their husbands on the dance floor and the two single Big Bang members are also busting their moves.

“I’m going now…uhmm…it’s a little late already and I still have work tomorrow” Alfie said after staying with us for an hour or two.

“Oh! OK…actually…the girls and I also have work tomorrow as well but…they’re still having fun so we’ll stay a little bit longer…anyway…nice meeting you and welcome back!” I told him and he smiled at me.

“By the way….my team in Vanity Fair will be throwing a welcome party for me tomorrow night…if you and the girls are available you can come…bring your husbands with you as well” he said.

“OK…I’ll see if my schedule can squeeze it in” I said and he shook my hand.

“OK…I’m hoping that you can come” he said and I nod.

After Alfie left, I went out of the VIP room for all of them are outside, dancing their butts off. The whole club is already skin tight for the night is getting deeper and people just keeps on coming. The moment I spot the girls, I came near them and Jiyong wrapped his arms around my waist right away.

“At last…my wife’s already free” he said with his face just inches away from me.

“I’m sorry” I said and he gave me a peck on the lips.

“No need for an apology…I know that you missed Alfie and you just want to cope up with each other” he said and I looked at him intently.

“Are you by any chance….jealous of him?” I asked and he chuckled.

“I’m not…I can see in that dude’s

Please log in to read the full chapter