BEGGING.

Diary of an Idol's Wife (Crazy but fun)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Life can be a pretty wreck sometimes and not even the most popular people in this world can hide and run away from it. Loyalty and trust completes a relationship and when one is gone, things will surely go twisted and that will end up in a wreck as well.

“Darling” Taeyang called his wife’s attention.

“mmmm?”

“Did ________ say something to you and Railey?” he asked.

Taeyang knows that G-dragon’s wife will not cheat on his bestfriend, but he just wants to know the whole story behind that kiss for he himself, cannot believe what he just saw a few hours ago.

“Huh?” Daryl asked, pretending to be innocent.

“You left something awhile ago at the studio” he pulled the CD out of his bag and his wife gasped upon seeing it.

“Oh gosh!” she said in shock and grabbed the CD right away.

“There’s no need to hide it darling….we have watched it already” he said and all Daryl can do is sigh.

“We?” she asked curiously and her husband gave her a nod.

“Jiyong and the rest of the boys along with Teddy hyung watched that….we got curious when we saw the label of that CD and got shocked with all the things that happened in a matter of fifteen minutes” Taeyang told his wife.

“I’m so dead” Daryl thought to herself.

She’s doomed and she feels so bad for dragging her bestfriend to hell. Yes, ________ will also tell G-dragon everything tonight, but it’s still better to hear it directly from her than him knowing it through a video. What’s worst is, he wasn’t alone when he watched it, of course, it’s really an embarrassment seeing your wife kissing some guy in front of the people who respects you.

“I feel so bad” Daryl said and started crying.

“Darling…what’s done is done…Jiyong saw it already and all _______ have to do is admit it” he comforted her.

“Darling….________ will tell everything to Jiyong tonight….she has planned for it already and here I am…screwing things up for her” she said and breakdown.

“Maybe this is what God has really planned…don’t worry yourself too much” he told her.

Taeyang is suspecting his wife to be pregnant and he knows so well that being too emotional is not good for her. He’s finding the right timing to ask her about it, but it looks like he can’t even open it up as of the moment.

“I hate myself for being so careless” Daryl said, still crying.

“Darling…please…calm down….Jiyong and _________ will surely surpass this test…they are a power couple and we know that no challenges can break them apart…trust me….they will be fine” Taeyang pulled his wife for a hug but she cried harder.

Well, it is given that _______ and Jiyong have worked things out all these years and their relationship has been tested for so many times already, but this is a different thing. This is the first time that ________ messed up and one heck of a fight is waiting for them. The Dong couple knows that this is going to be a huge blow for the Kwon couple and it’s just hard to even think about what might happen.

Hours passed by and the couple was sleeping peacefully beside their son Yuan, when Taeyang’s phone rang.

“Yobeoseyo?” he answered lazily.

“Youngbae-ah! You need to help me” he knows that it was his TOP hyung, but he sounds really down and worried.

“Hyung….what’s the matter?” he asked.

“Jiyong” his hyung answered.

From that point, he already knows that his bestfriend is up to some trouble again and it’s just natural of him to be in one for he is in rage. The only thing that worries Taeyang is Jiyong wrecking up his image and making rumors once again.

*Three hours ago*

“Honey!” Railey said in glee upon seeing TOP walk in their room.

“Hey” he said and joined her in bed.

“Why aren’t you sleeping yet?” he asked curiously.

“I’m still doing my papers….you came back so early” Railey said while hugging her husband.

“Jiyong went home early…that’s why we have decided to end the recording as well” he told her and she gave him a nod.

The moment Jiyong’s name was said, Railey got nervous for she can’t stop from thinking about her bestfriend. She knows that _________ will go with her plan in telling her husband about that sinful kiss and all she can do is pray for _________ and Jiyong that they can talk things out without damaging their relationship that much.

“Honey” TOP called, making Railey look at him.

“Is Brady and ________ having a relationship?” he asked all of a sudden and Railey felt goose bumps everywhere.

TOP knows that it’s really impossible for __________ to cheat on Jiyong, but he just wants to make sure of things before giving his judgment. The only thing that he’s sure of is that, his dongsaeng would really take things to another level and all he can wish for is for him to have a peaceful and calm mind, in that way, he will be able to discuss things to his wife well.

“What are you talking about Seunghyun?” Railey asked with her heart beating so fast.

“Honey…we saw a CCTV video with Brady and _______ in it” TOP answered, making his wife gasp in shock.

“How the hell did they get that video?” Railey thought to herself.

All she knows is that the CD is with Daryl for she is the one who got it from the security. It’s really impossible for the boys to get a copy of it when they don’t even know what happened.

“How?....When?....oh gosh!” Railey stuttered.

“Daryl left the CD in the studio when she dropped by awhile ago….we got really curious about it and we ended up watching it” TOP answered and sighed.

“That will really get it from me tomorrow” Railey said in anger.

“Honey…is ________ going to hide this from Jiyong?” he asked and his wife shook her head.

“She’s going to tell everything to him tonight….thing is….there’s no need for her to speak out for Jiyong already knows about it” she answered restlessly.

“This is going to be a big thing for those two” TOP said and Railey nods in agreement.

“I’m really worried now…I don’t even know if things will work out for them after this…I mean….this is really going to make Jiyong really mad and we know him….he will not go easy when it comes to his wife” Railey said with tears pooling in her eyes.

The Choi couple knows that _______ and Jiyong are really the strongest amongst all the couples that they know, but as the saying goes “Everybody has their limits” and this incident can really go beyond the Kwon couples limits.

“No….we need to think positively about this…I mean….of course….there would be world war four but I’m sure they can surpass this” Railey said while wiping her tears.

“I agree with you….Jiyong and _______ is just unbreakable…they can get this done without breaking apart” TOP said while comforting his wife.

“________ was just carried away because of her emotions….there’s nothing between her and that jerk” Railey said while TOP is hugging her tightly.

“I know honey…I know” TOP said.

It really is heartbreaking for TOP to hear his wife cry and he can understand why Railey is being too emotional about this. If there is a perfect couple for them, it would definitely be Jiyong and ________. As a matter of fact, they are looking up to them thinking that they are a much younger couple. Just imagine being in a relationship for thirteen years, being married for eight years and having seven kids, that’s too much to handle and only the great of the great can manage a beautiful and romantic relationship like theirs, not to mention all the problems that they have survived, it’s just so amazing for them to still be intact.

“Hello?” TOP answered lazily.

“Hyung…meet me at Club NB” G- dragon said, making TOP snap up.

“Mwo? Micheoso? It’s so late already” TOP told him.

TOP knows that this will really happen. Truth is, he has expected this already. He knows that Jiyong will release his anger through alcohol and it worries him for his dongsaeng can really cause trouble when he’s drunk, not to mention, he’s emotionally unstable as of the moment.

“Then I’ll drown myself in alcohol alone” G-dragon said and hanged up, making TOP more worried.

G-dragon knows that he needs to pull himself together and not cause any rumors or troubles, but if you’re really down and messed up, your mind will just do whatever it wants and never care in w

Please log in to read the full chapter