HOW CAN SHE AROUND?

Diary of an Idol's Wife (Crazy but fun)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

July 9

Maybe that's what it all comes down to. Love, not as a surge of passion, but as a choice to commit to something, someone, no matter what obstacles or temptations stand in the way. And maybe making that choice, again and again, day in and day out, year after year, says more about love than never having a choice to make at all. Marriage is a pretty amazing thing when you think about it. For two people, to live together for so long under the same roof is a big accomplishment.

Sleeping with a big smile on your face and waking up with that same smile is really one of the best feelings of all. Having my family in one tent, sleeping beside each other and waking up all together is really the most touching and sweetest thing ever. Well, yeah, as expected, our kids woke up earlier than us and I feel really bad for I told myself that I want to wake them all up at the same time and exercise have a morning exercise together (we have never done it before).

My back is aching badly and the moment I opened my eyes, Jiyong’s face is the first thing that I saw (our faces are only two or three inches away from each other), and I just found myself staring at him for I don’t how long. Gosh! My husband and I have been together for thirteen LONG years already and he can still make me stare at him in awe.

“I’m literally going to melt” Jiyong said all of a sudden, snapping me back to my senses.

“Huh?” I asked and he tightens his hug.

“I said…I’m going to melt any moment from now” he said with his deep and y just-woke-up voice.

“I’m not staring at you” I lied and he chuckled.

“I didn’t even say that the reason why I’m melting is because you’re staring at me” he said and I just sighed.

“Whatever babe” I said and buried my face on his neck.

“It’s so hot in here” he said. I can feel his adam’s apple moving.

“I know right!” I told him and he giggled.

“Where are the kids?” he asked and I sat up and looked around the tent, hoping to find even one Kwon kid.

“I’m sure they’re at the pool area” I said and crawled out of the tent.

I have a feeling that our kids transferred to their rooms after a few hours of staying in the tent. I’m gonna be honest here, camping is not really a good idea for there is no comfort in it AT ALL. Jiyong and I are squeezing ourselves in one small sleeping bag for I gave mine to Karielle coz she is not comfortable with a small sleeping bag.

“I can’t see them anywhere babe…it looks like our kids left us here and slept in the comfort of their beds all this time” I told my husband and he gave out a laugh.

“Aigoo…they even took Karielle with them” Jiyong said and I nod in agreement.

After a few minutes, we decided to just pack everything up since we do not want to sleep again. This camping idea is not a fail, but I will never do it ever again.

“Hold that end babe!” Jiyong ordered and all I can do is obey.

The sun is out and rocking. My whole body is sweating like it never sweat before and same goes with Jiyong who is having a hard time putting down the tent. Funny thing is, he was able to build the tent in just a snap last night and now, it’s taking him a lot of time to put down.

“Let’s fold this now” Jiyong said and I helped him.

“This is really a total workout” I said while folding the other end of the tent.

“Let’s bring our pillows in first” I said after folding the tent.

“I’ll never go camping…EVER!” he shouted and I laughed.

“Don’t worry babe…you’re not the only one” I said and he hugged me from behind.

“I forgot to greet you Good Morning and I love you…so much” he said randomly and I turned to face him.

“I love you too” I replied and he kissed me.

I don’t know, but Jiyong is sweeter after what happened to us a few days ago. Honestly, I find his actions a little weird. Yes, I’m so used at him being sweet, but being EXTREMELY sweet is a bit too much for me.

“You are so cheesy” I said while pinching his nose.

“Yah!” he said and I giggled.

We went in the house while carrying our pillows and duvets. The moment we entered the living room, I smelled pizza right away. I don’t know if I’m just hungry, but the smell is really good.

 “Here dad!” Isabella came out from the dining area said with her arm raised.

“OH! Where are the kids?”Jiyong asked as I place the pillows that I was carrying down on the couch.

 “They are in the dining room already dad” our daughter answered and from there, my heart started beating for I can imagine them raiding our pantry with all the sweets washed out already.

With the way Isabella said “Nothing”, I already have a feeling that they have made something for us (I know my kids well just by the tone and sound of their voices). This is another power that mothers have.

“SURPRISE!” the kids shouted while standing on their respected seats.

“OH GOSH!” I said upon seeing what’s waiting for us.

WOW!” I said and Jiyong started hugging the kids.

“Aigoo…this is so touching” he said while tickling Gabby.

“We want to thank you mum….dad...because you played with us the whole day yesterday” DK said, making me tear up.

“Mum! Don’t cry! This is a happy moment…..don’t ruin it” Gabby told me and I nod my head while crying.

Now I can say that we are good parents and we have raised kind and very loving kids. If we’re not good parents, they wouldn’t even bother to prepare a surprise for us. I feel like I’ve reached another achievement and that is, to make our kids caring and loving.

“Are these chocolate pancakes?” Jiyong asked while pointing at the strong black colored pancakes on the table.

                                                                                    

 

I know already know with just one look that the pancakes are burned to death and it’s not even edible AT ALL. Thing is, I’m sure that our kids will surely hate us if we didn’t even have one bite of it.

“It’s burnt” Jiyong mouthed when I looked at him.

“I know” I mouthed back and he chuckled.

“Let’s eat this!” he said and got a small pancake and put in on his plate.

Jiyong is really one heck of a brave person in every little way. He put a lot of butter on it and a pool of maple syrup (as if it’s going to lessen the bitterness) and then, he looked at me as if telling me that I have to take a bite as well.

“OK mum…open up!” Jiyong said while offering me a bite.

“Huh?” I asked in shock.

OK. I feel so bad about saying this, but I really don’t think that I can eat a seriously burnt pancake. I know how it tastes and I’m telling you, no one can even eat it even if they are dead starving.

“Go mum! Taste it! The noona’s made that” Danny said proudly and I looked at my daughters who looks a bit nervous then closed my eyes and ate that one bite.

“Yum?” Jiyong asked sarcastically and I rolled my eyes at him.

“OK…it’s dad’s turn now!” I said and got his plate and put it in front of me, then offered him almost the whole pancake.

“OMO! That’s too big!” he said and I just smiled at him while offering the big bite of hell.

“Go dad!” the boys said and all Jiyong can do is be a man and eat it all up.

“Aigoo!” Jiyong said while chewing.

“Taste’s good babe?” I teased and he stuck his tongue out at me.

We have learned that Isabella and Gabby where the ones who cooked the pancakes and I was so moved by how sweet my girls are. Not only that! The kids told us that Seungri helped them for their surprise plan to become reality.

“No wonder the pancakes are burnt….Seungri cannot even cook a ramen” Jiyong said and I laughed so hard.

“Babe….your favorite brother has cooked ramen for me already…..an

Please log in to read the full chapter