QUALITIES OF A GOOD HOUSEWIFE > MR. KWON'S JEALOUS.

Diary of an Idol's Wife (Crazy but fun)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

May 18

Love is when he kisses your lips when you wake, saying you’re beautiful even without make-up, holds your hand when you walk, hugs and kisses you in a crowd, he proudly says to his friends “Hey, This is my girl!” and when he still kisses you even though you’re damn mad at him. Marriage is not a ritual or an end. It is a long, intricate, intimate dance together and nothing matters more than your own sense of balance and your choice of partner.

7 Qualities of a Good Wife

1.       Be pleasant

2.       Communicate

3.       Respect

4.       Keep him happy in any other way

5.       Build up your man

6.       Be supportive

7.       Be nag free

Almost everyone would agree to me when I say that being a wife can be stressful and tiring, not to mention, you have kids to take care of. Well for me, the words stress and tired is already erased from my vocabulary. Yes, being a mother of seven is physically and mentally draining, but it is so much fun, while being a wife a popular idol is a different story.

Jiyong and I started our relationship with me being his top most secret. It even came to a point that I nearly ruined his career. During that time, rumors about us are coming out even before we began to date (you know so well how crazy it was, right?). To tell you the truth, my journey with Jiyong really ate up my sanity and until now, I still can’t believe that I’ve survived. My husband’s world is so different from mine and in one point, I just lost it all and gave up but I guess no matter how hard thing are and no matter how painful it was, I’m ready to face it all just for the sake of our relationship. Now, things are much easier. After five years of being married, the people have already accepted that THE idol is already a husband (well, yes, there are still some who cannot accept it and still hates me, but they can’t do anything anymore for Jiyong and I are already one and we have a huge family now).

I got to read articles about being a good wife and in one point and another I can say that I’m not a bad wife after all. I know that no articles can tell me how good or bad I am as a wife but I just feel like it can be my basis, after all, it’s not bad to take some strangers advice sometimes.

This day is really hectic coz I have juggled motherhood and work all at the same time for the kids modeled for the magazine and had their photoshoot today. This is actually a normal thing for us already since they’ve been modeling for years now and we’re not having any problems with them coz they love posing for the camera (Jiyong have talked to Isabella about stopping her modeling career this year but our daughter doesn’t like the idea so, we just let her do what she wants for now anyway she’s having fun).

“Babe” I called while shaking him by the arm.

“mmmm”

“Babe…breakfast’s ready…get up now” I told him and he reached for my hand and kissed it.

“Aigoo….why can’t I say no to that” he said and I chuckled.

“I know that you’re so tired from work…but…the kids are looking for you…it looks like they won’t eat without you” I told him and he sat up right away.

“I really love you and the kids” he said and I leaned in for a kiss.

“Wash up quickly…OK?” I said and he nods.

It’s Saturday and it only means that all the kids are here at home and they will once again rock this house BIG TIME. During these days, we usually have our Special days but because of the girls’ and Ruselle’s photoshoot, we have to postpone Isabella’s special day but she’s just fine with it since she’s going to do what she loves the most and that is, modeling.

“Where’s dad mum?” Gabby asked upon seeing me walk out of our room.

“He’s already awake…just washing up” I answered and pinched her cheek.

“Girls…do you wanna help mum set up the table?” I asked and they all followed me in the dining area.

My girls are really helpful when it comes to the things around the house. I’m just so thankful that they’re willing to do chores and whatnots. Weekends are our Super Family Day for we don’t have our nannies with us because it’s their day off.

“Mum…we’ll be going to your office later….right?” Isabella asked and I nod.

“I love this day” she said and I chuckled.

“Why?” I asked while giving DK some utensils.

“I’m happy because I’m going to spend this day with you and the Aunties…I kinda miss your office too” she answered and I caressed her cheek.

Isabella grew up in the four walls of my office. I can still remember the days where I’ll bring her with me to the office after we went back to New York. Those times will forever be in my heart. I really felt and experienced motherhood in full swing for I don’t have anyone to help me (Jiyong and I are still not in good terms at that time).

“Can you still remember the first time you saw dad?” I asked and she nods while smiling at me.

“I barged in his studio and dad asked me questions…I didn’t know that he’s my dad during that time” she answered and I smiled while reminiscing it.

The father-daughter meeting is really something for me coz instead of Jiyong finding Isabella, it’s Isabella who found Jiyong and the rest is history. The moment I found them inside the recording studio, my heart raced so fast for I haven’t prepared for that sudden meeting and I’m still figuring out how to tell Jiyong that we have a daughter but it ended up with him knowing that we have a kid for he saw clues when he dropped by my office during that time. I can still remember the time when we I introduced Isabella to her real father, he paid a surprise visit in our apartment and gave me my diary (which he read and have confirmed that Isabella is really his). I will never forget the happy and excited face of our daughter after telling her that “G-dargon” (this is how she pronounces G-dragon) is her father.

“Mum…why are you tearing up?” Isabella asked, snapping me back to reality.

“Huh? Nothing” I answered and she looked at me weirdly.

“Wow! My girls looks so good while setting up the table” Jiyong said when he walked in the dining area.

“DAD!” the girls shouted in unison while running towards him.

“OH MY! Be careful!” I shouted in worry for they are running all at once.

“You miss me…huh?” Jiyong asked the girls and they nod.

“We haven’t seen you all day yesterday dad” Gabby told him and he kissed her cheek.

“I’m so sorry…dad’s really busy” he said and I sighed.

Last night, the kids are having meltdowns for they want their dad to be with us while having a movie marathon and once again, my lovely husband have promised them that he will go home early but it didn’t turn out that way.

“Girls…call the kids already so that we can eat” I told them and they obeyed right away.

“I’ll just get Karielle” I told Jiyong and he grabbed me by the arm and hugged me.

“Jiyong?” I called and looked at him.

He’s crying and I was a bit startled when I saw tears running down his cheeks (I really freaked out inside when I saw him in that situation). I don’t have any clue on what he’s going on but I have a feeling that he’s tired and he wants to lash it all out.

“Why are you crying babe? What’s happening?” I asked while wiping his tears.

“I just feel miserable for I’ll be leaving for Japan in a few days and you and the kids will be left here” he answered and I sighed (honestly, I have brushed off that thing in my mind already for it will just bring me into a miserable state as well).

“Babe…I know that this is really hard for you…but…we don’t have a choice…after all…you’ll be back after two or three weeks…right?” I said and he shook his head.

Big Bang will be having their Japanese album promotions days from now and they will be away for two or three weeks, max. This is not new to us, but it is still so hard without him around.

“Stop crying…your kids will see you…they might think that I’m bullying you” I joked and he chuckled.

“If only I can bring all of you there” he said and I gave him a peck on the lips.

“Look babe…we can go there during the weekends…or…you can go home even just for a day like you usually do during your world tour” I told him and he smirked.

One of the hardest challenges given to us was when Big Bang had their international concert tour. It was really a struggle for they’re roaming all over the world and rarely comes home. Railey, Daryl and I even have to bring our kids to different sides of the world just to see their dads. I can still remember the time when the kids and I went to London just to celebrate Jiyong and Isabella’s birthday together (I have sworn to God that I will not travel with seven kids with only one helper with me for it really is crazy!).

“Dad…why are your eyes red?” Russelle asked while staring at his father.

“Huh? Are they?” he asked.

“Yes…right Danny hyung?” Russelle asked his brother who is busily eating his pancake.

“Yes dad” Danny said and I looked at Jiyong and chuckled while shaking my head.

This is what I can’t understand about guys. Why do they always have to lie when it comes to crying? I mean, they can just admit that the reason why their eyes are red is because they just cried.

“Kids” Jiyong said and the six older kids looked at him.

“mmm…dad will…dad will leave for Japan a day after tomorrow” he said and all the kids looked at me as if asking me to tell their dad not to go.

“But why?” Isab

Please log in to read the full chapter