I HATE YOU JIYONG! I HATE YOU!

Diary of an Idol's Wife (Crazy but fun)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Hey guys! I don't know if you've noticed, but I've dropped my first "M" bombed in the previous chapter (Did you enjoyed it?). I know that I've written scenes in some chapters but I've never been bold about it and now (I don't know what came into me), I've decided to try writing a scene that has more steam in it than usual. hehe. I hope you guys liked it and even though I can't promise to make another steamy scene (I'm trying so hard but I still need a lot of practice), I will try to give you hot and sizzling scenes from time to time for a change. Love you guys! mwah! 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

November 25

For years, our wedding ring has done its job. It has led me not into temptation. It has reminded my husband numerous times at parties that it’s time to go home. It has been a source of relief to a dinner companion. It has been a status symbol in the maternity ward. Marriage is not a simple love affair, it’s an ordeal, and the ordeal is the sacrifice of ego to a relationship in which two have become one.

November ten two thousand and sixteen, a famous man surprised me with a ring and popped the question of marriage that all women in this world would want to hear. This man is my crush/idol/inspiration and world. He taught me how to be human. Well, he is not that human himself for he’s living in a perfect world where people see him as a perfect human being who doesn’t and cannot make mistakes. He ran with me in the wilderness, he made me see the real world and he opened a different dimension that I’ve never even thought I’ll be in. I once told myself that I’m not made to be happy coz ever since I was young, I’ve never been extremely happy but this man came and changed everything. It’s like God has sent him here on earth to be my partner. A partner in every crazy thing I do, the one who will tell me “No…that’s not the right thing to do” Yes….you had made the right decision” and “Good Job…you succeeded!” He’s the man that I chose to be with forever, to share my happily ever after with and whom I’ll kiss till my last breath.

November twenty five the same year, at exactly five o’clock in the afternoon, I married that famous man. That day marked and opened a new chapter of my life. It was not only a celebration of our love, but also a proof that even if we are both showered and thrown by challenges, we didn’t break and our love is still solid as it was even being far away from each other for years. It was a night of pure bliss. Our vows are to die for. We promised to love each other till our last breath and only death will do us part. That was the first time that I’ve ever voiced out my love for him and I’m telling you, it was an emotional one. We were both in tears and nobody can take away the smile on our faces. We promised to build a family with God as our center and love as our foundation. From that day onwards, our lives have been tied tightly and up till now, after fourteen years, that bond is still tightly tied and we are still going strong. We already have children and they know God as well as we know him and our love for each other is what keeps us going.

Yes, today is our fourteenth wedding anniversary (our first wedding. We got married twice, right?). Well, we are celebrating our original wedding day although we also celebrate our second wedding day, but we count this one as legit.

Gosh! I cannot believe that after fourteen years, we are still together and our relationship is still kicking asses. I don’t know, but this is already a great achievement for me. I know that there are a lot of couples who are breaking and getting out of their marriage after their tenth year and just by thinking that these people are separating just because of petty reasons while here we are, being bombarded and attacked by different kinds of crazy problems (Lauren is our crazy problem) and yet, we are not falling apart. Yes, we have also reached a point where we nearly called it quits but at the end of the day, we will still realize that we are for each other and we can surpass all these crazy things that comes our way as long as we are together.

I woke up with no one beside me. I told myself that I’ll shower Jiyong with kisses the moment my eyes open but from the looks of it, my plan has to step aside for a while since my husband is not in bed anymore. It’s still so early and as far as I can remember, he told me that he’ll just bum around all morning today since he’s been working day and night in the studio non-stop.

Jiyong and I have agreed four years ago that we are not going to celebrate our anniversary in a grand way anymore for we have surpassed the ten year mark already. But we all know my husband, he’s not used to giving simple surprises and gifts although he has changed a bit but still, his up to the heavens surprises are still shocking (last year, he took me for a Caribbean cruise with only the two of us and he really pushed boundaries there).

“Jiyong? Babe!” I called out as I walk to the kitchen to check if he’s there.

This is a bit weird. Our children are not yet awake to think that it’s already pass their waking time and the house seems to be so empty. I actually feel like I’m the only one in the house and they left me.

“Babies!” I opened the door to the playroom and saw nothing.

“Girls!” I called and peeked in the girls’ room, but they’re not there as well.

“Gosh!” I said and went down to our room to make a call.

Seriously, I’ve never imagined this day to be like this. My morning

Please log in to read the full chapter