FAMILY MAN.

Diary of an Idol's Wife (Crazy but fun)
Please log in to read the full chapter

                                                                                      

G-dragon's POV

 

Being married for almost five years now is really an achievement for me. I know that the crucial years of marriage starts on the fifth year, like the five year jinx in the idol world. ________ and I are not going to let that jinx to enter our relationship for we are so sure that we’ll last till the end of our lives and after all that we’ve been through, I know that no problems are big for us.

“I’m going to kill you!”

“Take this!”

“Waaahhh!”

“Guys! Why are you so noisy?” I heard Isabella shouted from the living room.

Noise is actually a normal thing in our household, but this morning, my sons’ noise are just over the top and I’m not in the right mood to tolerate it any longer. Why are they up this early anyway?

“Boys!” I shouted but they didn’t even stop.

“Dad…the kids woke us up…they keep on knocking on our door” Isabella said and I sighed.

“Boys!” I shouted once again and closed the door of our room to not wake _______ up.

“I’m going to cut you!” Gabrielle shouted while running towards me with his fake sword.

“Stop it now!” I shouted again and the boys seemed to notice that my patience is already on the edge of draining for they stopped from running around.

“I want the three of you to sit there” I said while pointing at the couch “No one will move…..I don’t want to see one of you standing or even talking…got me?” I continued with my best fatherly tone.

The last thing on my list is to scold my kids for I hate shouting at them and showing them that I’m mad, but as a father, I know that it’s my responsibility to discipline my kids.

“Dad…the kids will surely run around and make noise again once you’re out of sight” Isabella said after her brothers took a sit on the couch.

“They won’t” I said “Right boys?” I asked.

“Yes dad” they answered in chorus and next thing I know it, my six kids are all in the living room already.

“Dad…why are you up this early?” Gabby asked.

“Your brothers woke me up because of their noise” I answered and she hugged my arm.

“They woke us up as well” she said and I ruffled her hair.

“Dad!” she shouted and I chuckled.

It’s a good thing that our youngest daughter isn’t awake yet for if she is, _______ has no choice but to wake up already. I’m really impressed by how hands on she is with the kids even though they all have their own nannies to take care of them.

“I’ll just go out for a while” I told them.

“You’re going to smoke again dad?” DK asked with her little voice.

“mmm…I am…don’t go out…OK?” I answered and she sighed.

“Once mum sees you…I know that you’re up to some trouble again” she said and I looked at her weirdly for she sounded like an adult.

“Just…behave…got me?” I said and they all nod.

I’ve learned how to deal and handle different personalities here in this household. My kids are all different from each other, even the twins. The girls are more matured than the boys of course for they are the older ones and I love it whenever they call their brothers and baby sister “the kids”. I’m just so lucky that even though they have different personalities they still blend well with each other and they can tolerate each other’s mood swings and meltdowns.

Guilt is eating me up whenever I think about what I did to the boys awhile ago. I should’ve talked to them instead.

“You’re smoking again” _______ said and wrapped her arms around my waist from the back.

She still hates it when I smoke and I know that I’m up for some scolding once again for she has strict rules that I cannot smoke with the children around. I have tried stopping, but I just keep coming back in the end.

 “Babe…it’s just normal for parents to scold their children…it’s actually a way of telling them that you care and all you want is for them to grow up nice and well…don’t tell me you spanked the kids that’s why you’re feeling guilty” _______ said when I told her that I feel bad about scolding the boys.

We have agreed that we will not be violent when it comes to disciplining the kids and as much as possible, we’ll just talk to them and explain their mistakes and why is it wrong. Our parents always reminds us that we don’t have to spank or even pinch them just to make them realize that they’re wrong.

 “I still have lots to finish…it’s crazy!” _______ said and all I can do is smirk.

This is not new to me anymore coz whenever I ask her about work, she will always tell me that she has lots to do and it’s crazy. Well, TOP hyung, Youngbae and I are really used to this already for their wives are also saying the exact same thing.

(Yesterday afternoon) *Youngbae, TOP and Jiyong*

“Jiyong-ah! Do you know why the magazine team is always busy?” TOP hyung asked while we’re recording.

“_______ told me that they’re behind schedule and that they haven’t even finished half of it yet” I answered and he sighed.

“They’re working almost twelve hours a day already” Youngbae said and I nod in agreement.

“That’s how it really is…I mean…we all know that they’re workaholics even before…so…that twelve hours working time isn’t new to us anymore” I told them.

“Yeah…I’m already there…but…I’m just worried about Railey…she’s doing all these work then once she gets home…she’ll be taking care of the kids…I don’t know…It’s just that…her schedule is really hectic…that’s why I don’t want to squeeze myself in it anymore for I don’t want her to be so stressed out” TOP hyung said and I looked at him curiously.

“What do you mean by that hyung?” Seungri asked all of a sudden, making the three of us look at him.

“Yah! Why are you listening to our conversation?” I asked and he just smiled at us.

Well, Big Bang will always be Big Bang with or without wives and kids. Daesung and Seungri are the only ones without a family and we are already telling them to find someone who can deal with them for the rest or their lives. Thing is, these two are so focused with their acting and solo activities that dating is not in their top priority list.

“What I mean is…as much

Please log in to read the full chapter