MS. PERFECT.

Diary of an Idol's Wife (Crazy but fun)
Please log in to read the full chapter

                                                    

 

 

Being there for a girl friend is really the best thing in the world and for Railey, Daryl and ________, they have vowed to be there for each other till eternity.

For Daryl, being awakened by your phone ringing is the most annoying thing in the world and even her husband knows this so well for they will always have an argument about this. Yeah, Taeyang is so used to calling her in the middle of the night while she’s already in deep slumber just to check if she and their son is fine and their supposed to be sweet conversation always ends up in a heated argument because of Daryl’s super hot head.

“Oh gosh I love you Youngbae but why do you have to call me this early?” Daryl told herself upon hearing her phone.

“Hello?” she forced herself to speak.

“SIS!” ______’s voice made her mind shake and she almost cursed her bestfriend for being an .

Well, it seems like _______ is still in the middle of figuring out whether her husband is cheating on her or what. Yes, Daryl is the one who injected that thought in her bestfriend’s brain, but she’s just stating the possibilities, she didn’t even thought that _______ will take it seriously. And now, she’s bugging her to go to her house in the early morning with her sleeping brain. It’s really a good thing that they are just a few blocks away from each other.

“He..llo?” Railey answered her phone lazily.

“Sis…I need you to come here” _______ told her right away with her mind still in deep slumber.

“What is it this time?” Railey thought to herself while dressing up to go to ________’s house.

Railey has always keep the balance between the girls and it’s just so hard to always be in between for she’s obliged to absorb everything for them and now that _______ is having a problem with Jiyong once again, of course, she needs to be there for her coz if she will just let Daryl handle _______, she’s so sure that they will just do something stupid and it will really mess up their world.

The girls got the biggest shock of their lives the moment they opened the envelope that their problematic gal pal gave. They are going to Japan in a few hours from now and this is not even planned at all.

What can they say? This is what a wife will do just to check if her husband is doing something bad behind her back. Thing is, ________ is really not just any ordinary wife out there for she can really break limits and cross boundaries just to get what she wants.

“Well…I’ve got connections with an agency…right? So I called them to fix this trip for us and luckily they were able to do something about it and here we are…riding a private jet to Japan” ______ said which made the girls’ jaws drop.

As expected, _______ have made wonders once again and the girls’ excitement is already up in to the heavens for they will fly to Japan using a private jet and it’s not always that you can have opportunities like this.

“Our sister is really magical” Railey told Daryl while they’re walking back to their houses.

“She can do things fast and in perfection…but she’s being so crazy with this whole cheating drama” Daryl said and Railey stopped from walking, stared at her for a few seconds and chuckled.

“What the heck is that?” Daryl asked.

“Sis…you’re the one who injected that cheating thing in her mind and now…you’re saying that she’s crazy when you’re the one who made her crazy” Railey answered and Daryl slapped her friend’s arm playfully.

“I’m just laying all the cards on the table for her…I didn’t even know that she’d be seriously doubting Jiyong” Daryl defended.

“Next time…don’t give her things that will her mind up…OK?” Railey said when they reached her house.

“ing her mind up is really my thing you know” Daryl said and the girls cracked up in laughter.

The moment the girls arrived in Japan, all they can think of are their husbands for their men will surely flip out from shock and surprise once they see them. It’s Railey’s first time to bring the kids to Japan and it’s just a sweet first time for the three kids coz they’ve been bugging their father to bring them to the land of the rising sun and Aunt _______ is the one who granted their wish.

“APPA! APPA!” the two older kids shouted while shaking TOP by the shoulder.

“mmmm” TOP squirmed and covered himself with the duvet.

“APPA! WAKE UP!” Tabitha shouted right to her father’s ear that made the poor dad jerk up.

“OMO! How did you guys….?” TOP sat up looking confused and shocked.

“Hey honey!” Railey greeted while sitting on the edge of the bed.

“Why are you guys here?” the head of the family asked in his deep y morning voice.

“Well…______ brought us here” his wife answered and he crawled to where she is and gave her a peck on the lips.

“Huh?” he asked in confusion.

“Don’t ask why….OK honey? Just be happy that we’re here” Railey said and smiled.

TOP knows that there is something behind this surprise visit and he can sense that it’s not just any ordinary or petty reason. Anyway, he’s so happy for his family is with him right now and seeing his kids just took away all of the stress in his body.

“Appa! Did you know that we rode a plane and we’re the only people in there? Omma told us that it’s called a private jet and it’s really made to be exclusive for important people only…it is really beautiful” Tabitha, TOP’s one and only little girl told him while sitting on his lap.

“Really? You guys went here using a private jet?” he looked at Railey who is so busy feeding their youngest son.

“Yeah…_______ was able to get us one…according to her…the owner of that PJ is a friend of a friend and a fan you guys as well” she answered and he nods.

“Did you guys plan about this a long time ago already?” TOP asked and Railey shook her head.

“When did you guys plan this trip?” he asked again.

“uhmm…believe it or not…Mrs. Kwon planned this a few hours ago honey” Railey said that made her husband more curious.

“What’s up with the girls?” TOP thought to himself while playing with his kids. He have  this feeling that maybe ________ felt that Jiyong has done something naughty that’s why she has decided to pay a surprise visit.

“Tell me honey….is _________ thinking that Jiyong is doing something bad here in Japan that’s why she dragged you guys here to investigate?” the suspicious husband looked at his wife straight into her eyes for he knows that she can’t hide anything from him.

“Honey…no…the reason why we’re here is because we miss you and the three of us just want to take a break from work…and Seunghyun…how did that thought entered your mind? Is Jiyong doing something naughty here? Are you guys covering up for him?” Railey attacked this time that made her husband looked away.

“Look…how will Jiyong even do naughty things when we’re so busy? Honey…let’s not involve ourselves in their problems…OK? Let’s just enjoy this sudden trip of yours…alright?” TOP was able to change the atmosphere.

Meanwhile at the other room, Daryl chose not to wake her husband up for she knows that he’s so tired from work so she just put down their sleeping son beside his father in bed and left the two. Taeyang will surely get shocked once he sees their son beside him.

“Darling! Daryl!” Taeyang called out after a few minutes.

“Hey darling!” Daryl greeted cheerfully and picked up their crying son right away.

“What are you guys doing here?” he asked.

“Well…surprise! The girls and I have decided to visit you guys” she answered and leaned in for a kiss.

“That’s too sudden…but…I’m happy that you guys are here” he said and reached out to get his son.

“How are you buddy?” he cooed and little Yuan who just stopped from crying gave out a cute giggle.

“Gosh! You two look so alike that it’s just so amazing” the proud wife and mother said.

“Aigoo…you’re being dramatic once again” Taeyang said while patting the empty space beside him, telling her to sit there.

“Missed us?” Daryl asked and Taeyang looked at her with his sweet stares.

“Yes…I missed you guys so much” he said and pulled his wife closer to him.

“I love you” Daryl said, making her husband smile.

“I love you too” he replied sweetly and leaned in for a kiss.

“And I love you too my mini me” he told his son who is so busy biting the duvet.

Taeyang is just so blessed to have a wonderful family. He has prayed for this to come and God has given it. He cannot even believe that he’ll end up with someone who is his total opposite, Daryl is his world and even though they’re years apart from each other, their minds seemed to be in the same level and their love for each other is just so strong.

“Darling…is Jiyong doing fine these days? I mean…_______ told us that she was calling him

Please log in to read the full chapter