KWON TV.

Diary of an Idol's Wife (Crazy but fun)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

July 15

Romantic love reaches out in little ways, showing attention and admiration. Romantic love remembers what pleases a woman, what excites her, and what surprises her. It’s pleasurable, it’s a drug. It distorts reality, and that’s the point of it.

It has been days since we have discovered Lauren’s release and up till now, we’re still embraced by fear, but we (especially me) are trying to move on for we have a lot of things to do than worry about that girl.

Five days of working non-stop is definitely the most exhausting and excruciating moment of my life. The entire magazine team is working day and night just to be able to kick once the book is released. The girls and I promised each other that we will do our best to make our brand on top of the racks upon its release, that’s one reason as to why even if I’m already dead tired, I don’t stop, for I don’t want to bring all the people who are believing in me and my team, down.

Today will be the start of the YG TV filming and I swear! It adds up to my stress. We are briefed and oriented on what to do, and the job is actually easy for we don’t have to memorize any scripts or go from sequence to sequence for they will just film us doing what we do every day.

“Hello?” Jiyong answered his phone lazily.

“Mwo?!” he jerked up, looking shocked.

“What’s the matter?” I asked with my eyes still half closed.

I don’t know, but whenever he gets shock or something, I always get nervous for I have a feeling that Lauren is once again bugging him (that’s part of my paranoia).

“The filming team is on their way here already” he answered and I sat up right away and got out of bed.

“We haven’t cleaned yet….the kids’ toys are still scattered on the living room floor and we haven’t bathe the dogs yet” I told him in panic and went out of our room immediately.

Because of our busy schedules, we weren’t able to clean the house. Of course, it’ll be so embarrassing once the people see our home so wrecked and looking like trash.

“Jiyongie! We’re already here!” Boram (Jiyong’s manager) called out.

“Oh gosh!” I said while mopping the floor.

“We’re filming now” one of the producers said and I looked at Jiyong and he just shrugged and sighed.

This is total hell! How can they film me while mopping the floor with my super loose shirt and short shorts? I don’t even have make-up on, and my hair will be giving the viewers hint that I just got out of bed for it was so messy.

“Hyung…why is the camera already rolling?” Jiyong asked while picking the kids’ toys.

“We have thought that it’s much natural if we’re going to film everything from the start” Boram answered, making me shook my head.

“But hyung….look at us….we are not even pleasing to watch…we just got out of bed a few minutes ago” my husband said, making the staffs laugh.

“Aigoo Jiyongie….it’s as if we’re not used to seeing you without make-up on and a blown up face” one of the producers said, causing laughter again.

Thankully, they stopped filming after a few minutes and we were able to clean the house without any cameras following us. The staffs talked to us about the filming and we are given a schedule sheet where we will write the things that we are planning to do today.

“So most likely we’ll be filming outside of the YG building today” the head of their team said and I nod in agreement.

“This is going to be easy for us” a staff said.

The staffs and crew waited for the kids to wake up first before they started filming again. They put cameras in some parts of our house, but Jiyong and I have been really strict about filming inside the kids’ room and ours (for us, that’s already too private).

Honestly, moving around with a lot of people around you, not to mention the cameras watching your every move is really strange and weird. Of course, Jiyong is used to this kind of set up for he did GD TV and Big Bang TV before, and in all fairness to our kids, they seem to be comfortable with it as well.

“MUM!” the kids went running down the stairs.

“Don’t run please….you might trip and fall” I said in my motherly tone.

“Wow!” Gabby said upon seeing the staffs and crew from YG.

“Good Morning Kids!” they greeted and our kids bowed.

“Annyeong hashimnikka” DK greeted and bowed (90deg) in front of the staffs and crew.

“Aigoo…an nyeong hai sien seum ni ka?( How are you?) DK?” a producer asked.

“Jaljinaeyo (I’m fine, thank you)” our daughter answered in her perfect pronunciation.

“________....she really speaks well” the producer said and I smiled proudly.

It seems like our kids are really going to make “Kwon TV” really interesting. They are moving normally like there are no cameras around, but they are also entertaining the staffs and crew by showing their talents to them. Jiyong and I are really proud parents.

I cooked my special pancakes as a celebration of our first filming day. I even admitted in front of the camera that the only food that I can cook best is pancake (this is my way of opening up, haha!).

“Mum always cooks pancakes for breakfast every single day” Russelle said in front of the camera.

“She cooks different kinds of it” Gabrielle added.

“What is the most delicious pancake flavor that your mum cooked?” the producer asked.

“I want the chocolate chip pancake the most but I really love mum’s banana chip pancake” Danny answered, hugging me by the waist while I’m cooking pancakes.

“I want the pancake that dad named…mum’s way to diabetes” Gabby answered and I sighed because I’m not expecting that flavor to come

Please log in to read the full chapter