DYING WHAT?

Diary of an Idol's Wife (Crazy but fun)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

May 15

The happiest couples in this world, never have the same nature, they just have the best understanding of their differences. A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.

There’s no such thing as a perfect wife. No matter how hard we try to be the best for our husbands, they will still see some flaws here and there and it’s just cool for it only means that there is still room for you to improve. And first of all, being too good or close to perfect is really boring. Trust me, I’ve been living almost my whole life as goody two shoes and it’s just going to make you a really lame and a gray colored person. Yes, people think that you are perfect coz you can do anything and you’ve achieved a lot, but deep inside you, you and all you want to do is screw things up and see if it will work for you. I don’t know, maybe people really change their views in life and relationships once they get serious with marriage and some of its -y issues.

Yesterday was draining for work keeps coming and my brain is working non-stop. I’ve been in the magazine world for YEARS now and I use to enjoy every day and second of it, but now, I’m having second thoughts if I still love it. Jiyong and I have talked about this whole “just be a housewife” thing and he really thinks that I’m just joking when I told him that I’m thinking of retiring from work. I know that I am a workaholic and working in this field is what I do best, but having too many responsibilities is really taking a toll on me now.

“Mum!” the kids shouted when I walked out of our bedroom.

I found them all in the living room while watching cartoons and what’s weird is, they’re not even making a noise which is not very normal. I’m so used to waking up with their noises and seeing them all just sitting quietly while watching is surreal. I guess, God already listened to my prayer which is to make my kids a little tame and quiet.

“What’s happening in here?” I asked, still figuring out how this peaceful morning started.

“Mum? Why are you staring at the kids so much?” Isabella asked while staring weirdly at me.

“Why are they so quiet and behave today?” I asked curiously.

“mmm….dad scolded them all awhile ago…that’s why” she answered and went to sit beside her sister.

“Where is your dad anyway?” I asked and she pointed at the pool area.

I already have a feeling that the reason why he scolded the kids awhile ago is because they’re going around the house wildly once again and it kinda pissed him off or something.

“Hey babe” I said while hugging him from the back.

“You’re smoking again” I told him and he rubbed my arm (well, he tried stopping his cigarette “addiction”, but he just can’t forget about that sinful stick, so I just let him be)

“Just go inside…I’ll go in once I finish this” he said and I shook my head.

“What happened with the kids? Isabella told me that you scolded them” I asked and he disposed his cigarette and faced me.

“The boys are having an all out war awhile ago and it’s too loud…they even woke the girls up as well” he answered and I nod.

“Your boys are always in a war…there’s nothing new about that” I told him and he laughed.

Well, Jiyong has asked for a son for so many years and when God gave us three beautiful and totally hyped up boys, our world just turned fully for we’re not expecting them to be this playful.

“Disciplining kids are really something” he said and I nod in agreement.

“It is…but…that’s what parents do” I told him and he pulled me for a hug.

“I feel so bad for scolding them…I feel like I’ve done a very unforgivable sin” he said and I looked at him weirdly.

“Babe…it’s just normal for parents to scold their children…it’s actually a way of telling them that you care and all you want is for them to grow up nice and well…don’t tell me you spanked the kids that’s why you’re feeling guilty” I said and he shook his head in defense.

“I can’t even pinch them…what more spank them…right?” he asked and I smiled at him.

I love this softy side of Jiyong. When it comes to his kids, he acts tough and superior, but you will still see his overflowing love for them.

“Are you going to work today?” he asked and I nod.

“I still have lots to finish…it’s crazy!” I answered and he smirked (he knows that my job is getting all of me already).

“You’re saying the same thing as Railey and Daryl…TOP hyung…Youngbae and I have been talking about your little complaints yesterday and we’re shocked to know that you guys seems to be having troubles when it comes to your work…is it really that draining?” he asked and I sighed (oh how I love the girls!)

“It’s more shocking to know that you guys are gossiping about your wives” I said and he laughed so hard.

“We can’t help it babe…after all…we know that our wives’ innards are attached to each other…so…if there’s someone who can understand us…it’ll be just the three of us” he answered and I nod.

Ever since Railey and Daryl got married with TOP and Taeyang, the boys got closer more than before, maybe because their wives are total bestfriends. I don’t know, I just find it really cool coz they’re like the male version of us (and is gossiping between men normal?)

“I was thinking of quitting” I said all of a sudden which made him jerk up and stare at me.

“Babe…you’re just saying that because you’re physically…mentally and emotionally drained…remember…don’t make any decisions when you’re not stable” he said and I gave out a pout.

“But….it’s just too much for me…I mean…I’ve got so many things to do here at home…then…here comes my work who is asking so much from me...actually…I envy you for you can juggle us and your work perfectly” I told him and he smirked.

“I don’t have a choice but to learn how to juggle it…coz once I stop working…our family will be screwed up…just always remember this…YOU ARE A GREAT MOTHER…AND WIFE…you don’t need to sacrifice your career just to prove to us that you are the best…coz honestly babe…YOU ARE THE BEST...so there’s nothing more to prove” he said and I hugged him tightly.

Sweet thing! His words of wisdom and encouragement are really helpful. He has a point, maybe I’m just drained that’s why I’m saying all of this.

After talking, we head inside the house already just to find our kids having their all out war once again. The little angels that I found awhile ago turned into warriors in just a matter of minutes and is slashing each other while running around the house (this is totally normal for kids and if you’re planning to switch places with me, don’t think about it anymore).

“Mum…we tried stopping the kids…but…they’re unstoppable” DK said like an adult that shocked me and Jiyong.

“Is that DK talking?” Jiyong asked and I chuckled.

“You know her…she’s got a mind of a thirty year old” I told him and he laughed.

“What are we going to do now? Their noise button is on once again” he asked and I sighed.

And we just let them be. After all, no matter how many times we scold them, they’ll just brush it off and do whatever they like in the end. So to not annoy and piss ourselves, we just let them do whatever they feel like doing.

“Babe! I guess you need to see this!” Jiyong shouted from the boys’ room.

“OH MY GOSH!” I said in shock.

The moment I walked in the boys’ room, I saw rolls of tissue paper scattered everywhere. Some are hanged in their bunk beds and most are on the floor. (You

Please log in to read the full chapter