Weird

Happily Ever After?

Jieun's POV

It's been about half a year since the kids went to school. Everything was going fairly smooth with exception of the occasional bickering between the kids. I got used to it and I guess it's just part of growing up. Like Daehyun and I, the both of them will make up after awhile so I just let them be, unless they use their fists or legs then of course I would step in but ever since I punished the both of them after witnessing the fight, they never did it again. Kids will always be kids.

They had really sweet moments too. They did the simplest things together and sometimes, for each other. I feel warmed when I see them share their food, toys and whatever with each other. Every time when I waited for them by the side of their school gate, I would always see the both of them coming out hand in hand. They would always wait for each other before coming out. So cute~ I'm very happy that Youngie doesn't say mean things or treat Baekhyun when she first saw him. In fact, they can be really close at times.

"Mommy!!!" The both them ran out of school and hugged me when they saw me.

"Hi babies. How's school today?" I asked as I held their hands as I walked towards my car. The both of them started blabbering but I could not hear them.

"Kids, one by one." I laughed at how enthusiastic they were. 

"Me first me first!" Youngie started jumping up and down while walking.

"Okay baby, go on." I said.

"Teacher asked me a question and I got it right! Teacher said I'm clever!" She smiled happily.

"Really? Aww my clever Youngie." I tickled her chin. 

"Seatbelts." I said as I helped them up and watched them help each other with their seatbelts. I patted the both of their heads before going to the driver's seat.

"What about you Baekie?" I asked as I drove.

"Nothing..." He said, sounding sad.

"Really nothing? You were so hyper just now." I said. I didn't think it was nothing.

"But teacher said Youngie is clever...." Baekie pouted. I could see from the rear view mirror.

"I'm sure Baekie is clever too." I said.

"Teacher said Baekie draws well." He said, taking out his drawing and showing it to me. 

"That's great baekie~ My kids are so smart and talented! But let Mommy drive home first okay? It's dangerous if I were to stop and look at it." I said. He held on to his drawing and waited patiently for me to drive home. The both of them then started talking about their day.

When I finally parked the car, I took a look at Baekie's drawing, my heart sank. 

"Baekie, why is Daddy not holding onto our hand?" I asked. He drew a family portrait but only Baekhyun, Youngie and I were holding hands while Daehyun was a little further away from us.

"Daddy don't play with us anymore." He sulked. Although I hate to admit it, he was right. Daehyun seemed to be distancing from us, so much so that even Baekhyun could feel it.

"I'm sure he'll play with you. Daddy's just busy." I said, not really believing in my own words. Darling, I miss you too.

"Home already?" I heard someone asked when I opened the door.

"DADDYYYY!" Youngie ran in and hugged him.

"My little monster~" He said as he carried her up. 

"Daddy!!" Baekie shouted as well, running and hugging him.

"My another monster~" He ruffled his hair. I smiled.

"Yah yah~ No stealing!" Daehyun slapped Baekie hands lightly when he took a piece of nugget. Baekie grinned and ran away.

"Go change." Daehyun let his little girl down and she ran off.

I then approached him and kissed him on his lips.

"I thought you're working?" I asked.

"I am." He said.

"Then why are you home?" I asked, hugging his waist, leaning on him.

"I'm working as your husband~" He said. I gave up asking him.

"Shall we go out today? The kids missed you and they're quite well behaved these few days." I said, watching him cook our lunch.

"How about you?" He asked.

"Me what?" I replied.

"Do you miss me?" He asked.

"No." I replied. He sulked.

"Kidding! Of course!" I slapped his chest lightly.

"Where should we go?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"AH! Let's bring them to the park!" Daehyun suggested.

"Sure, anywhere as long as it's the four of us I'm sure the kids won't mind." I said as I snuggled up to him. He said nothing.

"Kids get changed! We're going out!" Daehyun shouted.

"YAY!!!" they shouted back. We ate our lunch before going to the park.

 

"Daddy catch me!!" Youngie shouted as she ran.

"Slow down! Daddy cannot run as fast as you!" Daehyun said, obviously just to make her happy.

"Baby you don't want to play with them?" I asked as I held onto Baekie's hand, watching the father and daughter run like crazy.

"Nope." He said.

"Why not? I thought you said Daddy didn't play with you anymore?" I asked.

"Then Mommy will be alone~" He said innocently. So cute~

"Aww so sweet... Don't worry, Mommy's fine. You can play with them. Go go!" I patted his bum.

"Bye Mommy!" He started running off. The three of them played while I walked behind them and ended resting under a shady tree.

"Mommy!!!" Youngie ran and crashed onto my lap.

"Yes sweetheart?" I asked her, wiping her forehead with my palm.

"Daddy and Oppa want to tickle me! Save me Mommy!" She shouted, hugging me. Baekhyun and Daehyun came running towards me.

"Baekie, shall we tickle Mommy and Youngie?" Daehyun wriggled his eyebrows.

"No! Don't you dare Jung Daehyun!" I shouted, hugging Youngie.

"Too bad. No escape since you called me Jung Daehyun." Daehyun said as he tackled us. The both of us were sqirming and yelling until they finally stopped.

"Mommy look!" Baekie shouted, scaring me.

"Is it painful?" He asked, pointing to my cut on my shin.

"Nope. It's fine." I said.

"Mommy don't touch!" He shouted.

"Okay okay, not touching." I laughed.

We then watched him take out a cute cartoon plaster from his bag and plastered the cut for me. 

"Thank you sweetie~" I patted his head.

"Smart boy! Next time you will know how to take care of the girls when I'm not around." Daehyun said. I whacked his head.

"Ow! What was that for!?" He yelped, rubbing the sore spot.

"Don't say such things! Never say such things!" I scolded. I never like hearing words like that.

"What? Oh that, no no, I mean when I'm not at home, when I'm at work, he can take care of you both. He's a big boy now, right Baekie?" Daehyun said, ruffling Baekhyun's hair.

"Baekie is a big boy!" He said proudly.

"Youngie is a big girl too!" She added.

"Youngie is baby!" Daehyun tickled her all over again.

We played till the sun set before heading home.

"Pizza for dinner?" Daehyun asked.

"YES DADDY!!" The both of them yelled.

"I can cook." I said. The kids groaned.

"What! Is Mommy's cooking bad?!" I asked, hands on my hips, looking at the kids.

"I don't want you to cook." He said, hugging me. He took out his phone and made orders. While he called the pizza guy, the both of them were climbing all over him and making weird animal noises. These two~

When the doorbell rang, Daehyun went to open the door with the both of them hanging on each side of his leg. They must really miss him. I must say that it's kinda sudden that we're having a day like this but I'm not complaining. As long the kids are happy and as long I can get to see Daehyun often. Daehyun did a lot of things with them too. He fed them even though he would occasionally complain that they're big enough to eat on their own but yet he stills feed them.

After dinner, we spent time together before it was their bedtime.

"Bedtime kids!" I called.

"But I'm not sleepy!" Youngie shouted.

"Too bad, when you're on your bed you'll sleep. Come on. Be good. Off to bed!" I said as we followed them up and tucked them in.

"Mommy.... Can we play somemore?" Youngie asked.

"No baby, go to sleep it's late already. Daddy can't play with you anymore. He has work tomorrow." I said. That was true but I also want to spend some time with Daehyun, just us two.

"Okay.... Play tomorrow." She said understandingly. 

"Goodnight baby~" I said, kissing her. 

"Night princess." Daehyun kissed her as well. We then tucked Baekhyun in and kissed him goodnight.

 

"Now! Our time!" I said as I hugged Daehyun. He caressed my hair and headed down.

"Wine?" I asked him when he took out a bottle. 

"Yeah. It's romantic." He said. Since we didn't drink as often, I thought it was okay. we took two glasses and headed to the couch.

I rested against his chest while he embraced me and we spent time together. Little did I know, Daehyun was drinking really fast, like he wanted to get drunk or something.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. I am." He said as he rested his head against mine.

"You sure? You know I'm always here for you." I said, cupping his cheek in my palm.

"I know. Don't worry, I'm really fine." He smiled. Am I being oversensitive? I still have this feeling that he's behaving kinda funny and weird.

"I'm really fine, Princess." He said as he gave me a passionate kiss. I missed this sort of kisses. He was getting more vigorous with his kisses, not that I mind though. He must have missed this. I gladly have him lead the kiss. 

"I love you. I really do. You know right? I'm not saying this for the sake of saying it." He said when we pulled apart.

"I know. I love you too. I love you very much." I said, kissing him back passionately. The kisses today were different from the ones we usually have. This time it was much more passionate and fierce? I don't know but it feels different. Our night was a night filled with passion and love.

 

Sorry if I'm not as fast with the updates as before. My mind is not working well recently. haha~ I'm having trouble linking the chapters up.... :(

oh well, cute baekhyuns for you! 

How is he a 92 liner when he looks like 5?!