All Good

Happily Ever After?

Baekhyun's POV

Baekhyun woke up after hearing a cry. Youngie was crying for Mommy and Daddy but Mommy and Daddy weren't in the room... Where did they go? They couldn't have left us here right? They wouldn't do that. They always said they love Youngie and Baekie. Baekie trusts them.

"I WANT MOMMY AND DADDY!!!"Youngie cried loudly. I didn't know what to do but I know I have to stop her from crying.

"Youngie don't cry..." I patted her chest, almost wanting to cry as well.

"Oppa!!! I want Mommy!!!" She wailed.

"Oppa is here... Don't cry..." I kept patting her and calming her down. Baekie didn't know what to do.

"Oppa....." She said softly. She ended crying back to sleep. Baekhyun didn't stop patting Youngie. Baekie also went back to sleep.

 

Daehyun's POV

We didn't keep track of the time and talked till we grew sleepy. When we headed in, I saw something I would never expect to see. The both of them were sleeping so close to each other and Baekhyun's palm was on Youngie's chest. He was lightly tapping her. Did something happen? My girl and and looked at each other and smiled. Did Youngie finally accepted Baekhyun as her brother? I kissed Jieun goodnight and headed over to Baekhyun's side to sleep while my girl slept beside Youngie.

"She cried... And we didn't hear her..." Jieun said, sounding guilty.

"I wonder what made her cry..." My love said as she caressed my baby girl's cheeks.

"At least she's asleep now and whatever it is, we'll find out when they wake up. I have a strong feeling their relationship is going to change." I smiled as I covered the babies properly with the blanket and kissed their foreheads.

"I hope so~ Goodnight Daedae~" My princess said. 

 

The next morning, I woke up to the sounds of Youngie's crying.

"Mommy!!! Don't leave!! It's scary!!" Youngie hugged her Mommy. Baekhyun was just staring at them. All of them were just beside me, on the bed.

"What's scary? What happened?" Jieun asked her. Youngie said nothing but snuggled close to Jieun, crying.

"Youngie had a nightmare last night." Baekie explained. Nightmares? My baby girl had nightmares and we were not there for her? So that was the reason for her tears.

"What nightmare?" I asked. Baekhyun shrugged his shoulders, not knowing the contents of her nightmare.

"Daddy... Youngie is sorry... Save Youngie please." She cried, looking down, tears dripping on the back of her hands.

"Hey hey, what's wrong? Daddy will always save you." I said as I cupped her cheeks, wiping her tears but she just kept crying. I held her close to me and Jieun caressed her hair.

"Daddy will make sure my little girl is not in danger okay?" I said. She cried, staining my chest with her tears, not that I mind.

"But Daddy and Mommy didn't save me from the sea..." She sobbed.

"What sea? You didn't fall." Jieun said.

"I did!! It's cold and scary!! Youngie cannot swim!!!" She said. Was that what her dream was about? Falling into the sea and we did not save her? 

"Baby, that's just a nightmare. It's not real. Mommy and Daddy love you so much. We won't let anything happen to you." Jieun said. Did Baekhyun's fall traumatized her? Poor girl...

"Silly girl~" I kissed her at the crown of her head. I wanted to flick her forehead but I was afraid it would do more harm. haha.

"Youngie is silly girl?" She asked with a pout.

"So silly." I stuck out my tongue, teasing her.

"Bleh!" She stuck out her tongue too. We ended teasing each other, sticking out our tongues. Even though it was something small, it's how we bond with each other. She's finally smiling now.

"Is my baby girl finally smiling?" I asked.

"No." She made a straight face immediately.

"No? Shall I make her laugh then?" I asked. 

"No." She said, still maintaining that straight face, trying to at least.

"I think I should." I said as I pushed her down on her bed carefully so as to not hurt her. 

"NOOO!!! DADDYYYYY!!!" She yelled and laughed while I tickled her.

"Mommyyyy!!! Helppp!!' She yelled.

"Nope, baby, you're on your own. Baekie come, let's go make breakfast." Jieun smiled and she stretched out her hand.

"Yes Mommy!!" He replied, holding her hand.

"Now it's just Youngie and Daddy!" I said as I tickled her somemore.

"Stoppp!!!' She struggled. I stopped after awhile.

"I love you Sweetie." I said as I kissed her while she was lying on the bed and then I laid beside her.

"I love you Daddyyyyy!!!" She said as she climbed on top of me, kissing my lips.. I smiled. Lucky Jieun wasn't here. She might get jealous. Haha! We then spent some time together.

"Breakfast is ready!!" Jieun shouted from outside.

"Yay!!" Youngie exclaimed excitedly and ran out. I followed her.

"Youngie." I called when I saw her making her way out. She turned and looked at me.

"I don't want anything bad to happen again. No pushing or doing anything mean do you understand?" I said seriously. She nodded.

"Pinkie promise." I said, sticking out my pinkie. She hooked pinkies with me.

"Daddy is very serious about this. You break your promise and no ice cream for you anymore okay?" I said. She looked scared but nodded her head anyway.

"That's my girl." I said as I carried her out. Baekhyun and Jieun were already seated on the mat with loads of food. I sat next to the both of them, leaving space for Youngie to sit next to me but she ended hopping and settling herself on my lap.

We had french loaf, sausages, bacon, nuggets and other finger food. Jieun allowed them to use their hands.

I fed Youngie ocassionally and she stuffed food into my mouth too. Jieun was wiping the sauce off Baekhyun's mouth. 

"Last sausage! Who wants it?" I Jieun asked. 

"Me!" Me, Baekhyun and Youngie said at the same time.

"Don't fight with the kids." Jieun slapped my arm playfully.

"Fine~" I said as I ate the loaf.

"Now who wants it?" She asked again.

"Youngie can have it." Baekhyun said.

"Yay!!" She bounced on my lap and then reached for the sausage and chewed on it. What got me pleasantly surprised was what she did next.

"Oppa..." She said as she stretched out her arm with the half eaten sausage in her palm. 

"For me?" Baekhyun asked.

"Share." She said as she was about to stuff the sausage into his mouth but Jieun stopped her in time.

"Yah baby, you cannot do that to Oppa. He'll choke." Jieun said.

"But Daddy didn't get choked!" She said.

"Your oppa is a baby. Your Daddy's a pig. It's different." Jieun explained. 

"Yea- What?! Yah! I'm not a pig!" I said. They laughed.

"Sorry Oppa." She said as she handed the sausage to Baekhyun nicely. My guess was right. I looked at my Love and we both smiled, satisfied with her drastic change. 

"Thank you Youngie!" Baekhyun beamed as he enjoyed the food. Finally, my babies are getting along.

"Mommy eat!" She said as she handed her a nugget. Jieun opened and Youngie fed her. So sweet, this baby princess of mine.

"How about Daddy?" I asked, feeling left out.

"Daddy eat!" She said and stuffed a nugget in my mouth. I frowned.

"Why can't you feed Daddy nicely?" I asked.

"Mommy said Daddy is a pig!" She took a bite off her nugget.

"Yah~ Daddy is not!" I said. She just laughed. My both princesses sure drive me crazy.

This was the best breakfast I've eaten. It wasn't because of the scenery but it was the fact that we ate our breakfast together, as a family.

After breakfast, the kids played together while I helped Jieun tidy the place up. It was soon time to go back home. 

"Pack your bags Darlings~ We're going back home." I said. 

"Nooooooo......" The three of them whined.

"Daddy let's stay here!" Youngie said.

"No baby, Daddy has got to work and all. I promise we'll come back okay?" I said. She pouted but nodded.

We packed up and finally reached the bay. This time, Jieun and Baekhyun helped to carry some of the stuff. What a good boy.

"Daddy piggy back!!" Youngie said as she hugged my legs.

"Baby, Daddy needs to carry the stuff too..." Jieun said.

"It's fine. I can manage. Let me carry her. I want to spend time with her." I said.

"But not like that." Jieun frowned.

"Don't worry. I know my limits." I pecked her pouty lips.

"Come baby!" I said as I squatted down for her to get on. She jumped on me. 

"Let's go! Hold Daddy tight!" I said as I started walking. Baekhyun and Jieun were holding hands and talking. Youngie was again, being her cheerful self and blabbering about whatever she sees. 

"Daddy are you listening?" She asked.

"Yes yes. " I replied. She suddenly gave me a kiss on my cheek. I was totally not prepared. This girl~ As ninja and cheeky as me. My baby girl. 

I'm really glad my family is in good terms and we're happy. Baby girl, Daddy is very happy you finally opened up to your oppa. I know I should not be feeling this way but I'm kinda glad we did not hear her cries and Baekhyun had to comfort her. I think she could finally trust Baekhyun...

 

 

I actually have two more major happenings for this story before it comes to an end but I'm not sure if I want to include one of them as it the fic is getting really draggy (as if it's not draggy enough haha~) and some warning, it might potray a not so nice Daehyun... I'm not sure if I want to spoil his image or not. hahaha~ but it's just something I thought of. I can't make up my mind so I'm asking you guys to decide for me! I will go with the majority! If there is no feedback, I will not include that part in this story and will probably use it for my other stories (if possible) or not use it at all. haha~ So help me decide okay! :) Do consider the fact that Daehyun is going to change and you may not like it.. and also, it might probably not make sense... hahaha~

Again, thank you for all your comments and subs! ^^