Mrs Jung

Happily Ever After?

Jieun's POV

After that kidnap incident, Daehyun was overprotective of me. Something tells me that he has been blaming himself for it. He kept apologizing to me whenever he sees the cuts on either my arm or my thigh.

"I'm sorry... If I was there with you, all these wouldn't have happened." Daehyun said as he rested his head on my lap when we were taking a break from the wedding preparations. He kissed the cut on my thigh.

"Stop apologizing. It's not your fault. I never blamed you." I replied caressing his hair.

"But it happened because of me. On both incidents they hurt you because of me. Why must they always hurt you when I'm the one supposed to be getting the hit?" He said.

"It doesn't matter anyway. what's one or two more cuts going to do to my body?" I said. I guess this was just my fate. I've resigned to it.

He scared me when he suddenly sat up and cupped my cheeks.

"I promise you, I'll take care of you well." He said and then planted a kiss on my forehead. 

Even though I was always suffering, fate did treat me well. I have a guy like Daehyun in my life and I found my brother, what more could I ask for?

"How did you manage to find me? I was as some parts of the city I don't even know if I had ever passed by before." I asked Daehyun.

"I have telepathy." Daehyun cracked. I rolled my eyes.

"Kidding, thanks to your Oppa." He said.

"Oppa? What did he do?" I asked.

"He had a tracking device on your phone." Daehyun said.

"He... knew all my moves?" I asked, a little shocked.

"He would know but nope, he didn't use it. He installed it for purposes like this. You know how is it in a gang, they will find all sorts of means to hurt us or the people around. Hyung did so to protect you. He only tracked you when I called him." Daehyun explained. I nodded. Lucky oppa was really good with gadgets.

"Are you hungry? I'll cook something for you before we continue to plan our dream?" I said.

"I'm fine, let's continue then." Daehyun said but how could he be not hungry? I guessed he just didn't want to tire me out since we have endless stuff to do but I laid out some snacks for us to munch on.

 

After spending months of preparation for our most important day, this is it, we're finally getting married. I feel like the wedding was like our graduation ceremony, where it shows that our hardwork for preparing for this special day has finally been paid off.

I was feeling nervous, worried and excited all at the same time. Is this even possible? 

I felt like a dream come true. 

On the day of our wedding, Oppa fetched me to the boat. We decided to meet at the boat itself. I had a dressing room for myself. Seeing that I had spare time, I decided to take a nap first. I woke up wanting to see how would the place be decorated and wanted to help out.

"Noona!" Zelo called when I was about to reach the hall.

"Hey~ Are all of you here already? I'm just about to check on the stuff just to make sure everything is in place." I said, walking.

"Oh! Yup, we're all here! Daehyun hyung told me to tell you not to worry about the decoration and stuff. We got it under control! Just be the beautiful bride you're supposed to be!" He said as he dragged me back into my room. How sweet of them? I should plan something for him too.

Yongguk Oppa's girlfriend helped me with my makeup and dress. She is a model and therefore is an expert in such stuff. Unnie suited Yongguk oppa well. They have that caring vibes in them.

"Am I disturbing you both?" Someone peeked his head into my room. Seungho oppa.

"Nope! We're almost done! I'll head out first, touch up for you later." Unnie said as she left the both of us alone.

"Aww... Look at how beautiful and gorgeous my lovely sis is." Oppa said, scanning me like how he did when we just met.

"Oppa! Stop looking at me like that!" I slapped his arm lightly, feeling emarrassed.

"It felt like just yeasterday that we met. How fast time flies huh. You're already getting married." He patted my head.

"Oppa~" I called, tears threatening to flow.

"Aww... Don't cry, it's a happy occasion! I want to see my sis walk down the aisle looking the best she's ever look in her entire life. It's only once so don't cry and waste your unnie's efforts." He said as he wiped my tears which flowed uncontrollably.

"Oppa, I'm nervous... What if things don't work out?" I asked.

"Silly girl! Don't say such things like that on your wedding day!" He gave me a hard knock on the crown of my head. I rubbed the spot and pouted.

"Who was the one who told me you guys have taken care and stayed with each other for four years? Are you trying to back out now?!" He 'lectured'. I shook my head.

"You're his wife now, be more understanding. I'm not going to say that there won't be fights but I trust you to sort it out with him. Whatever you do, don't say things that you will regret. Okay?" He said. I nodded.

"I'm not going to say home is always open for you to come back because I would be encouraging fights and quarrels. I don't want that. If you guys have any unhappiness, sort them out, don't bottle them. You learnt your lesson the previous time right?" He added. I nodded again.

"Oppa is really happy for you. The end of all your sufferings. A new start to your life. Treasure each other okay?" He said. I nodded once again.

"Only know how to nod your head. Make sure my words really go in!" He said.

"YES APPA, UMMA, OPPA!" I saluted him.

"Tsk." He made a sound and pulled me into a hug.

"Oppa, you should get married soon too." I tease.

"Don't tease your oppa!" He pinched my nose while I laughed.

 

Soon, it was almost time for our wedding ceremony. Unnie helped me to touch up and stuff before Seungho Oppa came in again.

"Ready?" He asked. I gulped. I have never felt so nervous and excited before, like my stomach was churning and my heart was going to pop out of my mouth. I have never felt anything like that before. It was a good feeling I guess.

"Don't be nervous! Just relax and smile. Let's go." He said as we made our way to the hall.

I stood outside the hall linking arms with oppa for support. I guess if I did not hold him, my legs would be too jelly to support myself.

Then, the doors opened and the wedding music was played.

"Wow....." I was literally stunned with the decorations. Daehyun and the boys did a wonderful job. It was like my dream wedding with flower petals scattered on the red carpet and balloon arches. The layout was simple but classy with a few tables around. 

Then, at the end of the red carpet, stood my handsome prince charming in a dashing white suit and a smile. He was flawless. Is this even real? That handsome guy there is my Jung Daehyun? It felt like a fairytale came true. I really felt like a princess. I must be the luckiest girl in the world, marrying my dream guy, having my dream wedding on a boat and celebrating it with the people I loved.

 

Daehyun's POV

I came with the boys the day before to set everything up. I really appreciated the boys help. In the past, when I brought her over my house to stay, they decorated her room with me. Now, they are also decorating our wedding. I feel so blessed having such wonderful brothers.

From the start of our relationship, I have always treated her as a princess, my princess. Maybe it's because she did not have a good childhood which then make me want to protect her and pamper her so much more.

I should give her the wedding of a lifetime right? 

Honestly, it's nothing much. I didn't know how a guy like me would be able to plan something like that. I guess this is the power of love?

I stood there nervous with Yongguk hyung beside me as my best man. The feeling of waiting for that door to open and for her to walk down the aisle was like a thousand years. I wished I could just run there, open the door, carry her to the front and kiss her already. Patience, I know.

Is this how one will feel like when we're getting married? I felt like I could not breathe, like my heart stopped pumping oxygen to my lungs. Breathe, Daehyun, breathe.

The door then opened and the wedding music played. 

I was literally awed by her beauty. We did not allow each other to view our clothings before our wedding to give each other a surprise. I know, she's beautiful everyday but today, in that white wedding gown of hers and her shy smile, she was jawdroppingly  gorgeous. Is that even a word? Whatever, I bet the other guys must be so damn jealous of me. That walking beauty is mine. The crowd was clapping and cheering but I could not see or hear any of them. At that moment, I could only see her, my Jieun and I could only hear my heartbeat.

Seungho hyung then took her hand and put it in mine with a smile.

"You're beautiful~" I said. She blushed.

"You're very handsome." She replied.

We then exchanged vows.

"I, Jung Daehyun, take you, Yang Jieun to be my wife, my partner in life and my only one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust and respect you, laugh and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, my love and my everything from this day forward to as long as we shall live." I looked into her eyes and said my wedding vows sincerely. How the hell do people do it so calmly in movies? I felt like I was going crazy, the good kind of crazy. She was grinning from ear to ear, obviously unable to hide her smile but why is there a need to hide it?

"I, Yang Jieun, take you, Jung Daehyun to be my husband, my partner in life and my only one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust and respect you, laugh and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, my love and my everything from this day forward to as long as we shall live." She looked into my eyes and said hers. Can I kiss and hug her already?! No, there's still the rings exchange.

"Wait." She said when I was about to slip her ring into her ring finger. Please don't play this kind of trick on me again. I'm sure I held the correct hand. I could feel my legs giving in any moment.

"Now we both have one." She said as she helped me put on a silver chain around my wrist.

"You scared me!" I said. She just smiled and wriggled her fingers. I gladly slip the ring onto her finger and she did the same.

Before we could do or say anything, the audience were chanting.

"KISS KISS KISS KISS....." was all I heard. How cute, she was blushing.

I cupped her cheeks and we both closed our eyes and kissed lip to lip. Our first kiss as husband and wife. How sweet. Now, I felt like we were the only two around. The audience cheered.

"I love you." We said in unison and then smiled at our chemistry.

After the whole thing, we had our wedding dinner. We went from table to table to drink and stuff. They bullied her by making her drink even my share. How mean~ They claimed that they always saw me drunk but did not see her and from my personal accounts, when she gets drunk they were usually hilarious. 

"All your fault!" She pinched my ears playfully when they made her drink again. 

I wanted to drink for her but they said I shouldn't be a spoilsport. HOW IS THAT BEING A SPOILSPORT? I'M JUST PROTECTING MY WIFE.

In the end, she was the one who was gulpping glasses of wine, even I could not stop her. I wonder what she will do tonight.

After the dinner, I was still sober while my girl was already drunk. It was quite funny though. I was surprised even Seungho hyun did not stop her. Oh well, I guess she's really happy today. I carried her to our room.

"My husband...." She said as she slung her arms around my neck and kissed me repeatedly on my face. She was in her drunk state.

"My wife." I called her.

"How long I've waited to officially be Mrs Jung... I'm so blessed..." She slurred. This girl, knowing her, she would never admit it if she was sober.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. I know today's arrangement is simple and all but I want you to know I'm sincere. Everything I say and do today." I said to her.

"I love it a lot. Thank you. I'm really happy today. Let's drink somemore!!" She said as she punched her fist up, almost punching my nose.

"No~ You drink a lot already..." I said ask I put her down on the bed.

"Tomorrow, my turn..." She mumbled, eyes closed.

"Your turn to what?" I asked.

"My turn....." She said.

"Itchy~" She said as she started figeting with her evening gown. 

"Baby~ Maybe we could?" I tried asking, seeing her removing her gown with her eyes closed. Is that even possible?

"Ye..." She mumbled shaking her head, contridicting herself. Is it a yes or no?

"Princess?" I asked as I shook her lightly. What? She fell asleep?! She did not reply me! She took out her gown halfway and fell asleep. This girl~

Oh well... Maybe tomorrow. I said to myself as I wiped her with a wet towel and changed her to her sleeping clothes and then took a bath.

"Night my wife~ I love you." I said as I planted a kiss on her lips and hugged her to sleep.

 

YES!!! Finally up with this chapter! I've been having serious mental block and was also afraid that the chapter would not be good. I hope this is okay. 

anddddd EXO is finally back! :)

I just had to tease you guys at the end! heeeee!!!

Oh~ and I really thank you guys for the constructive comments you guys left for me! I'll try my best to improve more! :D THANK YOU!!