Himself

Happily Ever After?

Jieun's POV

"What are the two of you doing without clothes?" Daehyun asked. Immediately, their facial expressions changed. They were no longer smiling and I could sense the fear in them.

"Go to your room and change. Go." I let them down from my lap.

"The both of you, stop!" Daehyun said. I bit my lip, fearing what he was going to do to them.

"It's my fault okay? Don't hit them." I said, standing up from the couch. Daehyun was already approaching them.

"Come to Daddy." Daehyun said, squatting down with open arms. Huh? Even the kids were confused. The looked at me, hoping that I could tell them what to do. I heard Daehyun's voice. He sounded so hopeful, like there was a sense of longing. Could I trust him? I nodded. The both of them approached Daehyun slowly. 

"Give me your hand!" Daehyun said to Baekhyun. I was getting worried. I headed over to them.

"What are you doing?!" I asked. 

"You wait. Your turn later!" Daehyun replied.

"I won't let you do anything to them!" I said, mentally prepared to push him away from the kids.

"Not even this?" He asked as he kissed Baekhyun's arm, the part where he slapped the other time. We were all shocked.

"Sorry Baekie. Forgive Daddy?" Baekie nodded happily while I had not recovered from the shock. 

"Daddy..." Youngie pouted.

"Sorry Baby~" He said as he kissed her cheek many times.

"There. All the morning kisses I've missed." He said to her.

"Daddy won't beat Youngie?" Youngie asked, sounding scared.

"Is Youngie a good girl?" Daehyun asked. I stood there watching him apologize to the kids. Finally, my Daehyun... She shook her head.

"Why is Youngie not a good girl?" Daehyun asked, feeling weird that she said she wasn't a good girl. I was puzzled too.

"Youngie didn't wear pants. Youngie will wear now. Don't scold Youngie please." She sulked.

"Silly girl. Come, Daddy will change the both of you." Daehyun said as he carried the both of them to their room. I followed behind them and stood by the door watching Daehyun doing his Daddy job.

"Head and arms in!" Daehyun said as he pulled a shirt over Baekhyun.

"Now, my little monster turn." Daehyun said as he held out her pajamas pants.

"Yah~ Wear properly!" Daehyun scolded playfully when she puts both legs into one side of the pants.

"Youngie is little mermaid!" She smiled and kicked her legs.

"Yes, my pretty little mermaid." Daehyun carressed her hair while I smiled. Suddenly Youngie hugged Daehyun, I was a little surprised.

"Daddy, Youngie miss you..." She said. How touching to hear her say that. Tears welled up in my eyes.

"Daddy misses his little princess too." He hugged her back.

"Let's wear your pants properly okay? Then you can sleep!" Daehyun said.

I walked in and backhugged him while he was dressing Youngie. He looked surprised but I smiled at him. 

"Sorry~" He whispered in my ear. I smiled and shook my head. I'm just more than happy he's back. 

"Daddy! My shirt came off again!" Baekhyun said when Daehyun was done with helping Youngie. Daehyun and I looked at Baekhyun, indeed, his shirt was off. 

"Cheeky boy!" Daehyun rubbed his stomach before helping him wear it.

"Youngie you better don't-" My words got cut off when I saw her trying to remove her pants. I was too slow. She smiled at me.

"Daddy!!! My pants!!! It's running away!" Youngie said. 

"What? You have to make up to the kids. You owe them." I said as Daehyun gave me a pleading look. 

He took turns going to the both of them, not even feeling irritated or anything and just helped them. They took off their clothes when Daehyun was attending th the other. Now, I was the one who got irritated.

"Yah babies! Enough! Daddy is tired already!" I said with a serious face but not meaning it.

"No it's okay. I'm not tired." Daehyun said.

"I said you're tired means you're tired." I said.

"Okay, babies, I think Mommy is jealous." Daehyun whispered to them but totally meant for me to hear.

"I'm not!" I lied. Now that we have kids, he humours the kids first before coming to me.

"Daddy! You haven't kissed Mommy yet!" Baekie shouted.

"Yes Daddy! Kiss Mommy! Is Mommy not happy that Daddy kissed Youngie first?" Youngie said, looking not so happy, sounding a little afraid as well.

"Baby relax. You're not going to get scolded for everything." I said. I think she was afraid that whatever naughty or 'wrong' things she does, she'll get punished. That was what happened when Daehyun was not so Daehyun.

"Sorry." Daehyun cupped her cheek.

"Daddy kiss Mommy! Don't be naughty and listen to Youngie!" She said, folding her arms. This girl changes so fast~ Daehyun gave me a kiss on my lips.

"You two head to bed now!" I said. They saluted me and jumped onto their beds, waiting for us to tuck them in.

"Goodnight Baby girl~" Daehyun said as he covered Youngie with the blanket. I let him tuck them in by himself because he must miss doing that to them.

"Goodnight Baby boy~" He did the same to Baekhyun.

"Goodnight Daddy and Mommy!" The both of them said.

"Goodnight. Sleep okay? Don't get up and play your toys again." I said. I found out that sometimes, after we tucked them in, they would take out their toys and start playing after we leave the room.

"Yes Mommy!" They said.

 

"Goodnight." I said the moment I reached our room. A little cranky already. I had to be Mommy in front of them but with Daehyun, I'm just Jieun.

"Not so fast..." Daehyun said as he pulled me up.

"I'm tired." I said.

"I know and I'm sorry about it. I shouldn't have behaved that way but I couldn't control myself... Sorry Darling. I really don't mean those hurtful words I said to you..." Daehyun said. To be honest I have long forgiven him but his words still hurt... I said nothing.

"Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry!" He said as he planted kisses all over my face.

"Is everything okay now?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'll settle it. Don't worry about the restaurant." He said.

"I'm not worried about the restaurant. I'm worried about you..." I said, hugging him.

"Silly girl~ I'm okay. Thank you for everything." He said as he rubbed my head.

"Thank you for not bashing me in front of the kids, thank you for cooking dinner for me when I was being an ." He said. 

"I love you~" Daehyun said.

"Nah~ You just love me because I cooked for you." I teased.

"No! I love you!" Daehyun said as he pushed me down on the bed, showering me with kisses. We were about to have a good night together when suddenly....

"Mommy! Daddy! We want to sleep with you!!" Our door burst open with Baekie and Youngie, both hugging their soft toys.

"No. Go back to your room!" Daehyun said, unhappy that they interrupted us.

"Come here babies~" I said as I got up, making space for them in the center.

"No!" Daehyun said.

"Ignore Daddy." I said.

"Darling!" He whined.

"What? They missed you." I said. He pouted.

"Tomorrow." I mouthed to Daehyun. He gave me a cheeky smile before hugging Youngie.

"Daddy! I cannot breathe!" She shouted.

"Shhh... Too bad... You sleep with Daddy means you're Daddy's bolster." Daehyun covered .

I'm really glad all is good.

 

Sorry! Wanted to update yesterday but I was too damn tired.

BADMAN IS AWESOME!!!! OH MAN!! I WENT FOR THEIR PRESS CON YESTERDAY AND TOOK SOME NICE SHOTS OF DAEHYUN! I might just post one here exclusively for my readers! ^^

OFF I GO TO THEIR CONCERT!!! See, I'm so nice. Giving you all something to read. haha! But really, please stop with the 'update soon' thing. I might take a longer time to update.... I hope you all understand because I find it annoying having to be pushed to update soon...