Finding Him

Happily Ever After?

Baekhyun's POV

Ouch! My wrist hurts. Umma is walking too fast. Doesn't she know that I have short and tiny legs? I was running to catch up to her. Baekhyun is tired... When Umma suddenly stopped, I collided with her bottom. 

"Stupid blind boy!" She scolded but not very loudly because we were outside. The view was pretty. The clouds, the sky and even the flowers and grass. I didn't know how pretty outside was.

Umma brought me to a shopping centre I think. I have never been to one before. It's cold and big! There were little kids running about. Am I the only one with a rope on my wrist? It seemed like it. I wanted to ask Umma why but she didn't want any noise from me. I looked at her. Umma looked scary even if she's not scolding or loving me.

She brought me to a place that has a lot of food. Baekhyun has never seen so much food before.

"Sit and don't move." She pointed at me and tied my wrist to the table leg. I nodded and sat down like a good boy I am. But no matter what I do, I am always naughty.

She came back with 2 bowls of rice and dishes on another plate. She scooped some of the dishes into my bowl and put it in front of me.

"Eat." She said. Baekhyun is allowed to eat all these? I have never seen so much food in my bowl before! They looked yummy.

"Stupid! What are you staring at? Eat before I change my mind!" Umma said. I quickly took the spoon and fed myself. Umma is weird today...

I was feeling full but I didn't dare to stop eating. I ate till my stomach felt like it was going to burst!

After we ate, Umma brought us out again. Along the way, she pinched me many times on my body. It's painful...

"Cry and I will whip you." She told me. I didn't dare to disobey. I held my tears in.

She then brought me to this colourful place. It looked really fun. Kids were running and yelling. If I did any of that, I think Umma will slap me. Why are the kids allowed to run and yell like that? Won't their ummas slap them?

"Those kids are playing because they are good kids. If you want to play, you have to be a good boy." She grabbed my hair.

"Ahhh! Yes Umma!" I said.

"Stay here!" She said as she tied the rope to a pole that was too high for me. My hand was stretched up.

Umma gave me a painful slap before she turned her back. Was Umma going somewhere?

"Umma where are you going?" I asked. Is she going to leave me? Am I going to sleep with rubbish?

"Shut up. Don't ask." She spanked my before going off. Is Umma really going to leave me? Umma!!!

I stood here feeling really really really tired and sleepy... I tried removing the rope around my arm but it was no use. The other kids and their Ummas were giving me weird looks.

I want to hide away... Why are they looking at Baekhyun like that? I couldn't hold my tears back anymore.

 

Jieun's POV

My girl was so happy seeing she could head out and play. She wanted to be carried so Daehyun carried her but she ended struggling out from his arms. She wanted to walk around freely. I think she's really active.

"Baby come here." I said when I saw her running by herself. She gave me a look and ran back, crashing onto my legs.

"Hold Mommy's hand." I said. 

"But I want to walk on my own!" She pouted.

"Not here. It's dangerous. I don't want anything to happen to you. Later you can walk by yourself. Be a good girl okay." I said as I held her hands.

"But...." She mumbled.

"It's either this or we go home." I said. She held my hand reluctantly.

"Why? You don't want to hold Mommy's hand?" I asked, feeling slightly hurt. 

"Youngie will be a good girl and hold Mommy's hand." She said as she held on to me tightly. Silly girl.

Now, I was in between my two darlings. Daehyun snuck his arm around my waist as I held onto my little girl's hand. I love this feeling. I wished we could have this sort of outing more often even if it's only to the playground. 

My baby girl was hopping and skipping while holding my hands and blabbering about random stuff and the things she sees. I felt bad because I wasn't really listening... Daehyun was distracting me with his sweet whisperings. I was blushing and giggling

"Baby girl, your Mommy is not listening." Daehyun said suddenly, causing my girl to glare at me. 

I glared at Daehyun while he just smiled. That stupid boy!

"No no, Mommy's listening!" I assured her.

"Mommy what I said?" She asked. Erm...

"I... You said that it's sunny today?" I guessed. She frowned at me.

"Ah baby wants to come again the next time right?" Daehyun said.

"Yes! Daddy was listening!" She beamed. I smacked his . So annoying.

"Wow!! Mommy!! It's so big!" She yelled when we finally reached the playground. Of course it was big. Our house could only fit a small playground for her.

"Now you can run about. No pushing other kids okay. You do that and we will go home straight. Do you understand?" I asked. 

"Yes Mommy!" She saluted me. Cute~

"Daddy play with me!!" She said and pulled Daehyun with her. Oh well. I think she didn't really like mix with other people seeing by how often she was alone. She only played with us. Daehyun started playing catch with her while I sat on a bench.

"Baby!" I yelled when she crashed into a pole. I ran towards her but before I got to her, I heard someone else crying. It was a boy and what?! He's tied up! Seeing that Daehyun was with Youngie, I went to the little boy.

"Little boy, why are you crying?" I asked as I undid the knots in the rope. Which freak did that?!

"Umma!!! My Umma is gone!" He cried even more and hugged my legs. I was quite shocked but I patted his back instead.

"Don't worry, I'm sure your Umma will come back." I caressed his hair.

"Princess? What's going on?" Daehyun came by with Eunyoung in his hands and asked.

"Get away from my Mommy!" Youngie shouted. 

"Baby, don't do that. He's not hurting Mommy." I patted her head. She frowned but said nothing more.

"Let's go sit." I said as I brought the small boy with me to the bench I was sitting on and Daehyun carried her. 

"I'm not going to hurt you." I said when I saw that he was reluctant. He followed eventually.

"Drink." I said as I put her water bottle straw in . She gladly gulped down the water while Daehyun wiped her perspiration.

I looked at the small boy. My heart felt so painful. He was definitely abused. His arms were covered in marks too familiar to me. Why didn't any other parent saw him and helped him? Worst still, how could anyone do that to a small boy?!

"What's your name?" I asked the boy.

"Yah!" He said.

"Yah?" Daehyun asked.

"My Umma calls me that." He mumbled.

"What's your real name?" I asked.

"Baekhyun." He said really softly but loud enough for me to hear.

"Did your Umma do this to you?" I asked as I pointed to his pinch and cane marks. His cheek looked swollen as well.

"I promise I won't hurt you." I assured him when he seemed hesitant.

"Umma said I was naughty and she loved me." He mumbled. WHAT?! 

"WHICH SICK PARENT WOULD DO THIS TO THEIR OWN CHILD?!" Daehyun shouted, scaring all three of us.

"Don't scare them!" I told Daehyun.

"Youngie, this is Baekhyun. Baekhyun, this is Eunyoung. Baby, play with him okay?" Daehyun said.

"I don't want! I want to play with Daddy." She said.

"Baby, you cannot do that. You will hurt his feelings. Play with him and then we'll go for ice cream later on okay?" Daehyun coaxed.

"Baekhyun, play with her. I promise she won't hurt you. Youngie, don't bully him okay." I said. She nodded reluctantly. 

Daehyun and I decided to wait for that umma to appear.

We watched them play. Even though Youngie didn't really played with him, she didn't push or anything. I know she needs time to warm up. 

After hours passed, there was still no sign of her.

"Princess, there's a piece of paper in his pocket." Daehyun said when they came back to rest.

I took the piece and I got a shock at what was written on it.

'This devil is a burden. I'm getting rid of it.'

 

Here you go! Double update as promised!