White Day Special

Happily Ever After?

Jieun's POV

"Yah!! Don't touch! Give it back!" Youngie tried to snatch the piece of chocolate back from Baekie but she was too slow. Baekie put the piece into his mouth, chewed and swallowed it and then stuck out his tongue just to annoy Youngie. I sat beside them, observing their little bicker that was going on. I'm amazed how Baekie can be this playful yet he could be such a sweetheart sometimes.

"OPPA!!!" Youngie smacked Baekhyun's thigh hard.

"OUCH!!" Baekhyun frowned, rubbing the sore spot.

"Your fault! Go find some other chocolate! Taehyung got this especially for me! It's my early White Day present from him! It's not for you!" Youngie hid the box away from Baekyhun but it wasn't doing any good.

"No wonder you're so fat. He feeds you non-stop and you don't even want to share them with me." Baekhyun flicked her forehead.

"I'M NOT FAT! MOMMY!!" Eunyoung shook my arm. I really wonder if they are of the age they're supposed to be, behaving like kids.

"You're not fat Darling, probably just a little overweight." I . It wasn't true but since I had nothing to do...

"Really? I'm not eating anymore." She said as she handed the whole box of chocolates to Baekhyun. Instead of feeling happy about getting that box, he felt guilty. 

"Youngie! Mommy's kidding. Don't starve yourself. You're not fat. Eat them." I said as Baekhyun handed the chocolates to me, signalling me to persuade her.

"I don't want." She muttered. Whoops, We shouldn't have said that.

"Come on Youngie, Taehyung bought that for you to eat them, don't let them go to waste. I don't know if he thinks that I don't feed you or what, he keeps buying so much food for you!" I said.

"Mommy! Taehyung doesn't mean that! He just thinks that food is worth to spend on." Youngie replied.

"Then eat them!" I said, shaking the box in front of her, tempting her to finish it. She hesitated for a little while and then took the box from me.

"Move it, big ." Youngie took up Baekhyun's space on the couch just to irritate him. Baekhyun didn't say anything and just gave in to her. Youngie sat and ate it like the conversation earlier didn't happen at all.

I'm glad that that Taehyung guy is treating Youngie well. Even though they were only together for a few months, I really hope he would treat Youngie like she is the only girl in his world. 

We had some family time without Daehyun because he wasn't home yet. He was in Japan doing some business stuff and will only be back two days later. I wanted to tag along to at least help him or at the very least, take care of his meals but he didn't want me to. He claimed that I should be taking care of the kids' meals instead. He was right, I couldn't possibly leave the both of them alone at home, they might turn the whole house upside down! 

Just then, the door bell rang. Was Daehyun back early to give me a surprise?! Just as I was about to open the door, Youngie hopped out of the couch.

"Oppa's here!" She smiled as she opened the door. Right, it was only Taehyung.

"Hello Auntie, Hyung." Taehyung waved. He was much more comfortable with us now.

"Hello, are you taking her out?" I asked. It was almost 10pm. He smiled shyly and scratched touched his head.

"Mommy please!! It's White Day!" Youngie reasoned.

"No it's not until 12 midnight. Wait, are you planning to be out till 12?!" I questioned.

"Please Mommy! We're just going to catch a late movie and Oppa will get me back home later!" Youngie pleaded.

"Don't worry Auntie, I'll make sure I'll get home safely." Taehyung added. 

"I trust you, I just don't trust this girl." I said.

"Mommy!!" Youngie frowned.

"I'll make sure I'll get her back home straight after the movie." Taehyung said.

"Oppa!" Youngie whined. I knew it. She would definitely want to hang around after the movie, slacking at a cafe or something.

"Okay, thank you Taehyung." I said.

"Mommy you're not fun!" Youngie grumbled.

"As old as you think you are, you're still my little girl." I said.

"Okay okay! Bye!!" She waved and pulled Taehyung along with her. I could only shake my head. This girl of mine.

"So I guess it's just the both of us." I said as I went back to sit with Baekie.

"Are you hungry?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Mommy..." Baekhyun said in a rather serious tone, something that he rarely does.

"Hmmm?" I replied.

"There's this um..." He didn't continue.

"Um?" I asked.

"There's this um.... nevermind, it's nothing." He said in the end, biting his lips and playing with his fingers.

"I don't think it's nothing. Come on, you can tell me anything. I won't tease you." I said. I could somehow guess what he wanted to tell me since we kept talking about White Day. It was cute, he wasn't usually this shy.

"Um... What is a nice White Day gift? Does all girls like chocolates like Youngie?" Baekhyun asked me shyly. It was actually quite cute seeing him so shy.

"It depends. So... Care to share with Mommy who's that lucky girl?" I smiled.

"She's just a girl in my singing class." Baekhyun said.

"I don't think she's just a girl. She must be special since you're attracted to her." I said trying my best to sound as serious as possible but I kept having the urge to smile.

"Mommy~" He whined.

"Okay okay, no teasing. What do you have in mind?" I asked.

"I'm not sure... I want to give her something special and sincere.Probably something handmade? A bouquet of roses? But what if she doesn't like it? What if it's not her type? How did Daddy manage to come up with so many things to give you? Did you ever not like any of his gifts?" Baekie blabbered. I laughed at how cute he was. He frowned.

"Sorry sorry. A handmade bouquet is nice~ It shows your sincerity and it's special since she can't find it anywhere else. Baekie, if she likes you, she will like whatever you give her. Just like how I will like whatever your Daddy gives me, big or small, expensive or not. I'm sure no girl would reject my boy. If she really does then it's her loss. You can always give me those roses." I smiled.

"Okay. Thank you Mommy!" Baekie replied as he ran up.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Gonna start making those flowers!" He replied and disappeared into his room. Great, now I'm all alone. I should have talked more to Baekie first.

I watched some dramas while waiting for Youngie to return. Then, I heard someone opening the door. It was still rather early since it was only slightly past 12 midnight. I didn't think Youngie would be this punctual.

"Back already?" I said and got a little surprised.

"What? You were waiting for me?" Daehyun smiled.

"I thought you were Youngie! Why are you back?" I asked, feeling excited. I got off the couch and walked towards him.

"You don't want me back?" Daehyun gave me a kiss on my nose. 

"Of course not! But I thought you said you will be home two days later? Why are you back now?" I asked, hugging him. I was actually really happy he was home earlier than expected.

"I lied. Because it's White Dae!" Daehyun said as he spun one round. He was wearing a white suit, looking as princey as ever. 

"Would you like to be my date tomorrow or rather, later?" Daehyun smiled, flashing his teeth while holding out a box.

"Let me consider." I teased while taking the box from him.

"Do you really need to consider?" Daehyun gave me a look and then started tickling me.

"Okay okay!! I'll go out with you tomorrow!" I said, not wanting to be tickled further.

"That's better. Wear it tomorrow." Daehyun said and went up to our room.

Aww this guy is so sweet. He even bought tomorrow's attire for me already.

"Thanks- What?! Yah! Jung Daehyun!!" I shouted as opened the box. I went back to our room. 

"There's nothing in it!" I said as I pulled his ears lightly. He was laughing like crazy. This guy~ 

"I know. Here's your present." He said as he took out a heart shaped box. There were chocolates surrounding a heart bracelet. 

"Wow, It's pretty." I said. 

"I know you'll like it." He said as he took the box and started munching on the chocolates that he bought for ME! Oh well.

We sat on the bed with me leaning against him and had a small conversation. He told me he didn't go to Japan for work. It was to get the gift. He went to the factory and handmade the bracelet. He wanted to keep it a secret but I forced it out of him. I'm so blessed with such a wonderful husband. I then told him about the talk I had with Baekhyun, recalling how cute and sweet he was. The girl is gonna be one lucky girl.

"I'm so glad we found and saved him." I said.

"And he's even gotten my girl-chasing skills!" Daehyun boasted.

All of a sudden, I heard something dropped. The both of us turned and we saw Baekhyun at our door and the bouquet of handmade flowers and his phone was on the floor.

"You.... found me? You both are not my real parents? You lied to me for 18 years?! I hate you both!" Baekhyun shouted and ran away.

"Baekie! No. Listen!" I shouted, running after him but it was too late, he ran out of the house. 

, why did I even say that?! After years of keeping it from him, how could I have those words slipped out of my mouth?!

 

 

A special update! I felt like I should add this part to really complete the story. It's been a month since I've updated anything. I apologize if this is crappy. :( Part 2 will be out soon!