Enough Is Enough

Happily Ever After?

Daehyun's POV

"Who is that girl?" Jieun asked when I headed down for breakfast. I was having a little headache but nothing unbearable though. Instead of greeting me, giving me a morning kiss, the first thing she asked is about a girl?

"What girl?" I asked.

"You said Yoo last night. I don't even need to ask right? It's Yoori am I right?" She said mockingly as she walked away.

"I didn't mean it." I grabbed her arm. 

"I'm sure you didn't." She said, voice full of sarcasm.

"Why must you start early in the morning?" I asked.

"Me? I told you I was waiting for you at home but you took longer to come home and the moment I see you, you're drunk and mentioning another girl's name? Really? Are you sure it's not you who's starting the fight?" She quarrelled. Sometimes I wish that she was still that girl when we first started. She did not argue with me as much as she does now.

"What is going on between the two of you?" She asked.

"Nothing. You're being over-sensitive." I said.

"I'm not. I can tell she's not  as simple as she looks. You should fire her." She said, her tone sounded softer that before.

"I assure you nothing is going on between us okay? How can I fire someone when she did not commit any mistakes? Besides, you were the one that approved of her. Can we eat now? I'm starving." I said, going towards her and took her palm into mine, bringing her to the table.

"Wanna catch a movie later? I'll only head back to the restaurant in the afternoon." I said. I felt bad about shouting at her at the mall the other time and the whole morning she was with a grumpy face.

"Really! Okay! What should we watch?" She asked, sounding really happy. Silly girl.

"Anything you want." I said.

After breakfast we headed out to watch a movie. Everything somehow went back to the old times, like we did not argue before. We took the couple seats and cuddled while watching the movie. It's been some time since I last saw a sweet Jieun. I miss this Jieun very much. I pecked her temple and she looked at me perhaps wondering what's with the sudden kiss.

"Watch." I smiled at her.

"Shall we go grab a bite?" She asked after the movie ended. 

"Are you that hungry? We ate breakfast, popcorn and now you wanna eat again?" I laughed.

"My appetite is good because I'm happy!" She linked arms with me.

"I'm thinking for your stomach too!" She said as she lightly smacked my stomach.

"Fine fine, let's go then." I said as I brought her to an eatery.

"I thought you were hungry?" I asked when I saw her poking her food instead of eating them.

"I am. Is just that..." She did not continue.

"Just that what? You want me to feed you? How old are you?" I asked playfully and fed her but she did not seem happy at all.

"It's just that once we're done with our food you'll have to leave." She said.

"Please, not this again." I said, trying not to sound frustrated.

"What? Why is it always your restaurant comes before me?" She threw a tantrum.

"You know it's not like that!" I said, putting down my chopsticks.

"Then show it to me! Prove it! If you really care about me more than your restaurant, accompany me  to shop today." She said.

"Enough is enough okay. I gave you half a day and you want an entire day? Be reasonable! It's not like I have nothing to do there!" I said.

"I don't care what you need to do or don't need to do! I'm bored and I want you by my side!" She shouted.

"What's happening to you?! Why are you becoming a brat?!" I asked.

"Nothing is happening. I'm still me! I've always been like that! I did not change at all!" She argued, raising her voice.

"Stop yelling. It's embarrassing!" I hissed.

"Now you find me embarrassing?" She mocked.

"No. Urgh! We'll talk about it at night. I'm going to be late. I have a meeting to attend to." I said. 

"You're not going anywhere until you show me that I'm more important!" She slammed the table. 

"Dammit! You're not the old Jieun anymore!" I said.

"Of course I'm not! That one was weak!" She said.

"No. She was a nice and lovely girl!" I said. As much as she pissed me off, I do not want anything to happen.

"I got to go." I said.

"You're not going anywhere!" She pulled my hands as I tried to get up.

"Let go." I said.

"No." She replied.

"I said to let go!" I brushed her hands off me as I headed out. 

After much persuasion, the potential partner had finally agreed to meet me again. I could not blow this chance again.

Jieun's POV

What's wrong with wanting to spend time with him? Why can't he assure me that I meant more to him than that restaurant? 

He kept saying that I changed. I did not change at all! If anyone has changed it would be him. He never hung out with any females at all. Then suddenly raising up her name like they've been friends for 10 years! Which girlfriend would not be angry?

After he left, I was left alone. I walked around the streets aimlessly. I had no mood to shop anymore and my mind was drifting. Am I really that unreasonable? Why does he always say that? Maybe I really was.

I wanted to head down and apologise to him. I bought his favourite cheese cake from his favourite bakery. I guessed I went a little too far today.

I waited in the car for him to end. I looked at the time and wondered why he was taking so long. I closed my eyes and rested for awhile.

When I opened my eyes, I saw something that made my blood boiled. That's it Jung Daehyun!

 

Whoopssss.... hahaha~ I just made things worst didn't I? 
Aww and don't apologize for the long comments you guys type. I love reading them! Sometimes the comments are so funny!! Haha~ And Babies? What babies? XD