Blessings

Happily Ever After?

Daehyun's POV

"Why is it after I propose you become so clingy and lovey towards me?" I asked as she was spamming kisses on my face and at the back of my hand. 

"I have always been like this, only you've failed to notice it." She said, leaning almost her entire weight on me. This girl of mine.

"Yeah yeah. after awhile you won't even have time for me." I said.

"What? It's you who will not have time for me. Always at the restaurant." She said as she pulled my ears playfully.

"No, you'll be too busy taking care of our babies to even have time for your husband. Then it will always be baby first." I said. 

"Ouch!" She slapped my arm.

"I'm not a pig!" She said but I could hear the happiness from her. We both really love kids.

"Of course not, you're my lovely wife." I said, pecking her temple.

"I'm only your fiancee. Remember, we have to meet oppa tonight. Only he has the final say." She said. I groaned.

Is Seungho hyung gonna agree on our marriage? I hope so.

We then had a serious conversation about babies. Hee~ I told her I wanted two boys and two girls! I can't help but smile at how happy and lively the whole house is going to be.

 

"Are you that nervous?" She asked as we stood outside her house.

"N-no." I replied.

"Liar. I'm holding your hands, I can feel your sweaty palms." She said.

"But what if he doesn't accept?" I asked.

"Then I can't marry you." She said. Duh~ I know.

"Kidding. Relax. Oppa is not as scary as you think he is. If he doesn't accept, I'll elope with you okay?" She said.

"Trust you to be joking about something like this." I said as I poked her cheek.

"I'm sure he'll agree. He loves me." She said. 

"I'll convince him okay? You don't have to worry about anything." She said. Why do I feel like we've swopped roles? 

"Ready?" She asked.

"No. Not really." I said. This means a lot to me. It could possibly affect my future.

"Aww.. It'll be fine~ Let's go okay?" She hugged my waist as she rang the door bell.

Auntie came and opened the door while Seungho hyung was already waiting for us on the couch. I greeted him politely.

"So what is it you guys want to tell me?" He asked once we made ourselves comfortable. She gave my palm an assuring squeeze.

"Me and Daehyun are-" I cut my girl off. I should be the one saying it.

"We are getting married. I proposed and she agreed and I hope you will give us your blessings because Jieun cares a lot about your view." I said.

"I guessed as much by looking at the ring on her finger." He said. My princess then removed her grip from me and sat next to hyung.

"Pretty right? Daedae has such good taste!" She said as she flaunted the ring in front of her brother. I almost facepalmed myself seeing how silly she was.

"So you guys had everything planned out then why bother telling me? Would it make a difference?" He said. Oh no, I don't like where this is going.

"Oppa... Are you not happy?" She asked, sounding genuinely sad.

"I'm happy but no." He said.

"Oppa! Why?!" She asked, shaking his arm.

"Just no." He said, removing her grip from his arm.

"Hyung why? We love each other." I said when Jieun signalled me to say something.

"She's too young, you're too young. You guys won't be able to take care of each other." He said. From the sound of it, I knew it was an excuse. 

"But we've been taking care of each other for four years already!" She said.

"No. Just no." He said firmly.

"WHY!!! You're unreasonable now!!" She shouted which scared me a little.

"I already said no. What can you do about it?" He said, angering her further.

"We'll elope then!" She said.

"Princess!" I called her, she turned and looked at me, I shook my head telling her not to say such stuff.

"You think what? Doesn't mean he calls you princess means that you're filming some period drama. What elope?!" He said.

"Agrhh!!! Oppa!!!" She shouted again. She looked at me for help. 

'Stop it' I mouthed to her.

"I really love her hyung. I promise to take really good care of her. I really hope you'll give us your blessings." I said, not sure what else I could say.

"Yes oppa please!! He already promised!" She said.

"Ya, you leave with him and you both take care of each other then what is gonna happen to the both of us? Your boyfriend is more important than oppa right?" He asked. I wanted to laugh because I knew where this was going. He was teasing us the whole time.

JIeun's POV

This oppa of mine scared me!

"Oppa!!! So you're worried about this? I didn't say I wouldn't come back or you couldn't visit us! I would come back often okay? You're still my bestest oppa!" I said knowing very well what will melt him.

"You're just saying it now then when you're finally married and a few months later, you will eventually forget about me." He said sadly.

"I won't! I promise!" I said almost laughing.

"Awww my baby sis is finally getting married." He turned and pulled me into a hug. I was a little shocked by his sudden change of actions.

"Of course I would give you my blessings. Be happy okay? Daehyun, you too. You guys have overcome many obstacles. Treasure one another." Oppa said.

"Don't worry hyung. I will love and treasure her." Daehyun said.

"And you, naughty girl. Grow up, you're someone's wife now. Don't be spoilt. Be understanding okay!" He knocked my forehead. I nodded.

I knew oppa would give us his blessings simply because he loves me.

We had dinner together before Daehyun left. 

 

A few days later, we headed to the orphanage to visit the kids and announce the good news.

"How is it you would visit the orphanage that day?" I asked when I recalled the other day.

"I don't know, I just wanted to try my luck to see if I could meet you there. I guessed it's fate that we would be able to meet!." He smiled as we approached the entrance of the orphanage, swinging our arms.

"Umma! Appa!" The little kids ran out and greeted us. As usual, we brought treats for them.

The nanny noticed the ring on my finger and asked me in front of all the kids. I blushed and nodded.

"Umma! I hate you! You're not my umma anymore!! I was supposed to marry oppa!!" the girl who had that puppy love for Daehyun suddenly shouted as she sunk her teeth in my arm. This little girl had quite some strength.

"How could you do that to your umma? Apologise now." The nanny said. She pouted and looked away.

"It's fine." I said. She's a little girl after all.

"Umma said oppa loved me I told her I would marry him too!" She threw a tantrum.

"Baby girl, how can appa marry you? You're too young and Appa is not for you. Appa can only be your appa. Appa loves your Umma and she loves me too. One day, when you grow up, you'll find someone better than Appa but for now, you need to eat and grow first." Daehyun coaxed the girl.

"Oppa don't love me?" She asked.

"Appa love you and everyone else here as my children. You love appa and umma too right? You don't want us to be happy?" Daehyun asked. She shook her head.

"You don't want?" Daehyun asked in a sad voice. It was actually quite a beautiful sight seeing Daehyun talking to kids.

"I want. If appa and umma get married, appa and umma will be happy?" She asked innocently.

"Yes." Daehyun replied.

"Then appa can marry umma. Only umma because she is umma!" She said. It sounded so cute coming from a little girl like her.

"Thank you." He hugged the little girl.

We played and fed the kids till it was time to go.

"I didn't know you would humour that little girl." I said as he drove.

"Why not?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"You'll make a good daddy." I smiled as I mumbled, embarrassed to say it out loud.

"Awww... You'll make a good mummy too." He said.

Everything went smoothly. We have all the blessings we need.

 

Okay!! Another double update!! My mood has been really good thanks to this guy!

But sadly, this is the last double update till I'm able to have another one which I'm not sure when.

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE COMENTS! I'm happy that you guys enjoyed the past few chapters and appreciated the double updates! I love reading your reactions! The flipping of stuff, the smashing of keyboards and the other reactions. They really made me laugh! Thank you!