Most Important

Happily Ever After?

Jieun's POV

"Ah~ home! Princess~" Daehyun said as he got back from the restaurant. He gave me a hug and pecked my nose. How sweet, this feeling.

"Hungry?"I asked him.

"Yes! But i want to cuddle my teddy bear first!" He said.

"Teddy bear- ahh!" He hugged me and plopped on the couch.

"You're mine!" He said close to my ears, I smiled at his silliness.

"Aww that girl is so cute~ I think if we have one, our baby would be the most handsome or prettiest." He said while we were cuddling. The tv was showing a cute little girl.

"Do you really love kids that much?" I asked.

"Yeah! I told you I wanted at least four right? Two boys, two girls. How perfect and lively our family would be. You love kids too right?" He answered casually, still watching the programme.

"Yeah..." I replied. I hugged him tighter and burried my face into his chest. How am I going to break the news to him?

"Maybe you shouldn't have married me..." I mumbled but he caught what I was saying.

"What?! Don't ever say things like that!! Did something happen? You don't want to be my wife?" He asked as he pushed my shoulders away so that he we were looking at each other.

"No but...." I did not know how to carry on. A tear slipped from the corner of my eye.

"What happened? Why are you crying huh? Stop scaring me. What's wrong?" He said worriedly as he wiped my tears away with his thumb.

"I've been vomiting these few days so Oppa accompanied me to see the doctor." I said. How am I suppose to say it?

"But you checked and you're not pregnant? Silly girl. We're still young! Besides, let nature takes it course. You don't have to cry or feel bad about it." He embraced me, carressing my hair.

"It's not only that..." I mumbled.

"What did the doctor tell you?" He asked. I know very well I could not keep it from him.

 

Flashback

"If it's a boy, I'm gonna teach him how to use all sorts of gadgets, if it's a girl, I'm gonna buy her a lot of pretty stuff." Oppa said while waiting for our turn.

"Then you'll spoil them!" I said. 

"No, this is called showing love. I think you will be the one spoiling them more." He said. I laughed.

"I think so too! I want them to have a happy childhood unlike mine." I replied. 

"Forget about the unhappy past." He patted my shoulder.

Soon, it was my turn to go in the room. Oppa accomapanied me in too.

"Doctor, am I pregnant?" I asked. The doctor gave me a look and shook his head.

"Unfortunately not." He said. I was so disappointed... I could tell Oppa was disappointed too but he squeezed my hand and gave me a small smile.

"Then what's with the vomitting?" Oppa asked.

"I guess she consumed something wrong. Not to worry about that. I'll prescribe some medication for her." The doctor answered.

"So is that all?" Oppa asked.

"I'm afraid not... I have something to say.. I found out something.." The doctor said.

"What is it??" I was anxious. Not getting pregnant is a small issue, we could always have kids in future right? What did the doctor find out?

"Have you fall, been attacked or possibly.... gotten abused?" The doctor asked. I bit my lip and nodded hesitantly.

"That could be the main reason..." He nodded and took a note by typing on the keyboard.

"The main reason of what?" I asked, panicking. Oppa patted my back.

"The main reason of not being able to conceive. I'm sorry." The doctor said. What? I did not have a good childhood and now I can't have babies? Why is life so unfair? I felt so numb, wanting to cry but no tears would flow. 

"But not to worry, I will give you some medication to improve the condition. But for your case, your parts seemed to be badly abused... The success rate would not be high but it is worth a shot. If you take them as prescribed." The doctor explained.

"Not high as in?" I asked. I rather all the bad news come at me at once.

"Only 15%." He said. He meant that there's an 85% chance that I would not be able to conceive? Why?

"Thank you doctor." Oppa said as he help me out. 

"Oppa~" I hugged him.

"Shh... It's going to be fine..." He patted my back.

We took the medicines and headed to the car.

"Do you want to go anywhere?" He asked.

"Home... I want to go home..." I said then bursted out crying. My tears flowed uncontrollably.

"I'm sorry oppa, I know how much you're looking forward to little nieces and nephews..." I apologized, still crying.

"Don't be silly. Go back home and rest okay? Have a good talk with Daehyun." He said, patting my cheek.

"What if Daehyun..." Oppa cut me off.

"Don't think negative thoughts please. Pull yourself together. Go through it with him. I'll be here for you too." He said. 

"Go in and rest okay? Don't do foolish things. There's still 15% chance." Oppa said as he hugged me before going off.

End of Flashback

 

Daehyun's POV

"I'm sorry... It's my fault... You can't have little kids running around at home..." She cried. 

I was so mad when I heard what she said. How much harm does her trashy stepfamily wants to do her?! What wrong has she done for them to make her life like this?! I'm glad she did not keep this from me.

"You can always find another one, I promise I won't get mad." She sobbed. 

"No. What another one?! Don't think this way please. Nothing is going to happen. You're my one and only wife. I'm not getting anymore. Trust me okay." I carressed her hair. My heart feels so hurt when she say things like this. 

"But it's my fault... You always wanted kids... I might not be able to even give birth.." She added.

"Stop blaming yourself. It's not your fault! Say it one more time and I'll get angry." I said firmly.

"There's still 15% chance. Don't lose hope. We'll get through this together." I squeezed her tighter in my arms.

"But what if-" She sobbed but I cut her off.

"No what ifs. I married you not to have you to be my baby producing machine or whatever. I married you because I want to spend my life with you, because I love you. Yes, I want kids but that's just another bonus. Nothing is more important than having you. You're the most important to me. Anymore things you wanna say instead thinking of the worst? Besides, am I that sort of guy?" I rubbed her arms. She shook her head, still burried in my chest. We stayed like this for awhile. 

She's so silly. I kinda felt bad that I added so much pressure on her. 

"Are you hungry?" She asked. I let out a small smile and nodded.

"I'll make warm the food." She said as she stood up. I followed her and helped her.

We ate dinner together. I know she's still blaming herself. I hope that she stops. It's really not her fault. I don't want it to eat her. 

After dinner, instead of doing my work, I spent time with her. I did not want her to be too affected about the news.

"Why didn't you call me to accompany you to the doctor?" I asked while she was lying on my thighs.

"I didn't want to trouble you. I vomitted when I was with oppa so he just accompanied me." She said.

"What trouble? I told you already, you're the most important. No matter how busy I am, you still come first. Next time let me know so I can accompany you. I don't want you to face things like this alone." I said.

"But oppa was with me." She said.

"I know. It's just nice that you gave him the souveniors. What if he wasn't around? I know you. You will either avoid going to see the doctor or go alone." I said. She kept quiet.

"Ah. Guilty right?" I said. 

"Ow!" She bit my thigh.

"Let's go to bed." I said, feeling tired.

"Goodnight Princess. Don't think so much." I gave her a kiss on her lips. 

"Goodnight Daedae." She said as she snuggled up to me.

I guessed the crying made her sleepy and she fell asleep quite fast.

"Sorry....." She muttered while asleep. 

"Silly girl." I said as I pulled her closer to me.

 

Whoops... Sorry... haha~ I think this chapter did not come out well~ :(

This is fiction, there is no scientific proof in this chapter. So don't think too much about it. 

This is not an abuse fic, don't misunderstand. I'm just gonna include abuse in a few parts of the story. That's all. 

WHOO AND MBLAQ COMEBACK STAGE WAS SUPER DUPER Y AND AWESOME!! They dressed and danced so ily. :)