Daddy's Girl

Happily Ever After?

Daehyun's POV

I fastened Eunyoung on her baby seat before driving off. I did not know where to go so I ended taking her for a spin. She looked so cute and innocent staring out of the windows just watching the world pass by. 

How lucky for her. So innocent and not a care in the world. She has all her needs taken care of. Sometimes I wished I could be like her but I know I have responsibilities. 

"Daeee~" She looked at me. I smiled when she calls me. I just love hearing her call me. I could hear her calling me all day and never get sick of it.

"Yes princess?" I asked. She opened and closed like she was eating air.

"Is my baby hungry?" I asked her. She stretched to reach me.

"Okay, Let Daddy stop the car first." I said as I found a suitable location to stop my car. I went to the backseat and made her milk for her to drink. I was engrossed in watching her drink her milk. Her cute big eyes staring at me. I was bored and decided to .

I took the bottle out from and she used her palms to grab it back. When she was about to put the bottle back into , I pulled it out again. I laughed seeing her struggle to get the tip of the bottle in . She theatened to cry when I continued to .

"Okay okay. I'll let you drink in peace." I mumbled. Not long after, I started moving the bottle side to side, distracting her again. She looked uncomfortable but continued to drink her milk, frowning at me. Seeing that she was comfortable in that position and I was starting to get dizzy by the movement of the bottle, I took it out from again, trying to contain my laughter.

"Ouch!" I yelled when she scratched my arm. It doesn't hurt because we cut her nails regularly. Of all reactions I expect her to make, she laughed at me instead, perhaps amused by my girly screaming. What am I saying?! I mean manly scream.

"I shall forgive you for scratching me since I was the one who teased you first." I poked her nose. She grabbed my arm and went back to the bottle.

Instead of just drinking from the bottle, it was her turn to disturb me, probably working on her multitasking skills. She attempted to scatch my hand and drink at the same time but failed. The tip of the bottle was left in while she scratched me. This girl~

She giggled everytime I made a dramatic expression.

"You like seeing Daddy in pain?" I asked. She just smiled at me. 

"Okay okay. Daddy surrender. Your milk is getting cold. Drink up." I said as I went back to feeding her. She just concentrated on the bottle.

"Why are you so cute?" I asked as I pecked her cheek.

"Clever girl! You finished your milk!" I said as I burped her.

"Aigoo, is my Youngie full?" I asked as I helped her to stand on her feet on my lap. She started bouncing.

"Okay, I get it. You're full. Stop bouncing. I don't want you to spit everything out on me." I said. She stopped bouncing. How obedient, my baby girl.

"Princess, it's Daddy's birthday today? Do I get a kiss from you?" I asked as I leaned down, cheek close to her face. I thought she gave me a wet kiss but when I saw her, she was sticking out her tongue. 

"So cheeky, you~" I kissed her.

"Shall Daddy bring you out for some fresh air?" I asked. She spoke to me in her baby language which I had no idea what she was saying but it didn't matter. I fastened her back on her seat before heading to a nearby park.

I taught her the names of the things she saw around. How adorable she was trying to imitate the pronounciation but they sounded nothing like whatever I said. Of course, I didn't mind. She's just cute like that.

I carried her and strolled around because I didn't want to risk her falling while practicing to walk on rough surfaces. Jieun would not be pleased if I brought her out and scars appeared. Jieun....

After awhile, I was getting tired and hungry. 

"Does my baby want ice cream?" I asked her. She said nothing but look at me with those eyes of hers.

"Daddy will bring you to a nice place for it." I said as I walked back to my car.

I drove to our favourite ice cream shop and ordered a double scoop in a cup. 

"No baby, no." I said when she wanted to dip her hands into the ice cream. She started yelling.

"Pabo, you don't eat ice cream by stuffing your hands in them." I held her palms down.

"Daddy will feed you. Just a little. I don't want to spoil your appetite for dinner." I said as I gave her a small spoon of my ice cream. I wasn't sure if she's allowed ice cream but I guess a little won't hurt.

"Nice?" I asked her. She grabbed my hand for more.

"Cutie~" I said as I fed her more spoons.

"Hahaha~ Baby did you get brainfreeze?" I asked when I saw her face scrunched up comically. Even after a year of seeing her, I'm still unable to resist her cuteness.

"Enough. Daddy say not too much. Mommy may not like it. But then again, she wouldn't really restrict your food intake as long as you're happy." I pinched her cheeks.

"Youngie, was Daddy too harsh on Mommy just now? Afterall, she's hurt." I talked to her but she ignored me, staring at the cup of ice cream. This girl~

"I should probably apologize right? Baby do you miss Mommy?" I asked as I ate the ice cream. I know it was a little mean of me but I tempted her with the spoon of ice cream in front of her lips but putting it in my mouth instead. 

"Is Daddy annoying you?" I asked, laughing at how desperate she wants it in . She kicked me. 

"You violent little princess. Here you go~" I said as I fed her a little more.

"Let's buy some back home for Mommy?" I asked. She clapped her hands. I not sure if it was because we were buying the ice cream so that she would be able to eat it or it was for her beloved Mommy or she would be going home soon. Probably all three.

"Choose." I said as I carried her to see the tubs of ice cream. She pointed to two flavours.

"Two is enough." I said as I handed cash to the female at the cashier.

"Let's go home. Daddy has to cook dinner." I said.

On the way back, I guess it was her hyperactiveness from the ice cream, she blabbered and blabbered, entertaining me with her language only she understood. 

"How fast, you're asleep already." I shook my head when I saw her eyes closed, looking so peaceful. I couldn't bare to wake her up when we reached home so I just carried her inside instead.

When I opened the door, there was a smell. Is it what I think it is?!

Daehyun's smile when he teases Eunyoung.

I fell asleep last night >.< It was getting too long so I decided to split the chapter~