Pain (Not Rated)

Happily Ever After?

Irrelevant main image but I had to. HAHAHA~ He's celebrating my 100th chapter by doing that. HA!

Baekhyun's POV

Daddy is Bad! He made Mommy cry. I feel sad when Mommy and Daddy fight. I know Mommy wasn't feeling good. I don't want to disturb her. Youngie and I went down to watch tv and eat.

"Seungho ahjusshi!!" We ran to him when he came home.

"Hey little monsters. Why are the both of you here?" He asked.

"Mommy brought us here." I said.

"Then Daddy?" Ahjusshi asked.

"Daddy fight with Mommy." I sulked.

"They what?!" He asked again.

"They fought... Seungho Ahjusshi, what is divorce? Daddy said that to Mommy." Youngie asked.

"He what?! Kids, where's your Mommy?" He asked. The both of us pointed up where her room was.

 

Jieun's POV

I kept myself in my room, not wanting to do anything at all. The kids tried to do whatever they could to cheer me up but I could not do it. I hate him. I hate him a lot for doing this to me but I still love him. How stupid. He doesn't love you, Jieun. Everything was a joke, an awful prank, not only him, the boys as well.

"Jieunnie?" I heard a voice.

"Leave me alone." I said, still sobbing.

"I won't hurt you. I'm here for you." Oppa said, approaching me and hugging me. It's been a long time since I received hugs like this. I bawled even louder.

"Oppa......" I cried into his chest.

"It's okay.... Let it out..." He said as he patted my shoulders.

"What happened?" He asked after I have calmed down. I spilled everything to him. 

"THAT !!" He shouted after hearing everything.

"I'm gonna kill him!!" Oppa shouted, ready to leave.

"No! Don't. Oppa, forget it. I just want to forget him." I said, pulling him back.

"But he hurt you!" He said.

"What difference will it make whether he's alive or not? What's done has been done. I've already accepted that I was never blessed with a blissful life. I blame no one but myself." I sobbed. He hugged me tighter.

 

I cooped myself in the room for days. To be honest, as much as I want to forget him, all that was in my head was him. His words, his actions, his everything. I still cannot believe the fact that he's a conman. It wasn't long before I was depressed again.

The kids did their own things and didn't bother me, they entertained themselves. I just laid under my blanket.

"Mommy eat!!" Youngie brought up a plate of sandwiches for me. I shook my head.

"Mommy eat this!! Youngie made it!" She said, putting the sandwich at my lips. 

"I said I don't want it!" I shouted and slapped her hand away. 

"Mommy......" She sulked, almost gonna cry. What the hell are you doing Jieun?! 

"Sorry Baby girl. Mommy will eat it okay?" I said, not wanting to see her cry. She smiled instantly.

"Youngie feed Mommy!" She said as she stuffed the bread in my mouth.

"Youngie made this?" I asked. She nodded her head excitedly.

"Kids cannot lie." I said as I pinched her cheeks. She pouted.

"But Youngie chose the cheese and ham!" She said, opening the sandwich to show me.

As long as I have them, I'll take care of myself to take care of them. I have Oppa with me as well. But really, after so many years with him, I doubt I'll be able to live without him. Deep down I still couldn't believe that he would hurt me but why did he do so? I miss him a lot.

 

Daehyun's POV

"Wh-what are you doing with her?" Jieun stuttered when she saw me with one of my restaurant staff. You didn't know who she was because she was new. She was the only one I could think of using. She only agreed because I saved her once from her screwed up life. Nothing else.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" I smirked at Jieun, hoping that she would get pissed off. I had to continue to do this. I pulled my staff back, playing with her hair.

"Why?" Jieun cried. Because I love you.

"Why what? Why are you not able to satisfy me or why is she hotter than you or? Why what?" I said on purpose to hurt her.

"I- I erm.. Oppa, I better get going first." My female friend said.

"I'll call you princess!" I said happily as I blew her a flying kiss because I cannot bring myself to kiss someone else other than my love and my kids but you didn't need to know though.

"Why are you cheating on me?" She asked, crying like crazy. 

"There you go, crying again! Stop being so pathetic!" I said and walked away. I cannot stand to see you cry like that. I thought it would be something easy to do, it was difficult, my heart hurts.

"Why? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME AFTER ALL WE'VE BEEN THROUGH?!" She pulled me back.

"Simple. She's younger than you. You can't satisfy me. I'm a guy. This is normal. If you can't accept it, leave." I said coldly. Yes Jieun, just leave.

"If you want I can give it to you too!" She shouted. I want to do it with you too. Stop tempting me! You're not supposed to say that! 

"Really?" I smirked. I had to continue my plan.

"You said so." I replied as I grabbed her as harshly as possible to our room, the one we once shared but not anymore.

I threw her on the bed and trapped her with my body. I was supposed to be harsher than that. I was supposed to fling her to the floor but I cannot do it. I can't. I would never forgive myself if I did that. She turned away and struggled but I was stronger.

I had to go on. I've already gone this far, I cannot stop now. I began to rip her clothes. I stopped moving in the end.

"I cannot..." I said. There's no way I can her. There's no way am I going to leave a scar this big on her. Seeing her so afraid of what I'm going to do to her... I am not going to my love. I cannot.... But the show must go on...

"Daehyun?" She called me. Yes, my love? I'm still your Daehyun but I'm sorry.

"I cannot do this to someone who looks too old and haggard, to someone too pathetic looking. She's 19 and willing." I ended up saying. You're not old nor haggard. You're the most beautiful to me but I need you to hate me. Do you hate me now? I hope so. 

"Even if you give yourself to me, I wouldn't want." I said, getting off her while she laid there motionlessly. Please hate me. Then it'll make it easier for you when I chase you away.

I opened the wardrobe and took her stuff out, not all though. I left my favourites of her stuff with me. Not too many, she'll notice.

"Get out!" I shouted as I yanked her hair. She needs to hate me. I'm just doing what she hates for her to hate me. I hope she's not feeling as hurt as she looks. I grabbed her luggage in the other hand and pushed it out as well. 

"Daehyun please!!! Why?!!!!" She cried and scream. Yes, alert the babies, take them with you when I chase you out. I don't need you to maintain my image of a nice Daddy.

"It's over, we're over! I don't need you!" I shouted at her, throwing a shirt at her as hard as possible. I wanted her to cover herself after what I've done to the shirt she was wearing.

"Mommy? Daddy?" The kids came out from their room.

"Just in time." I said as I grabbed them harshly around their waists and carried them to Jieun. 

"You can keep them. I'm not fighting with you for them. It's not worth it my money and time." I said coldly. The kids started crying probably because I scared them. I'm sorry babies. Daddy loves the both of you very much but Daddy has got to do it. I would never fight with Mommy for the both of you. Mommy deserves the both of you and you need to be by her side. Daddy has hurt her enough.

"Is money really everything to you?!" She asked. No. Money is not, you are, the three of you are my everything. I'm earning them for you to live a good life with them. I walked away packing the kids luggages as well.

I then went down with two other luggages.

"Get out." I said as I threw everything to her. I know it's too much for you to handle, I'm sorry.

"Dae-" I cut her off. No, she cannot convince me now, not after I've gone through so much, not when I'm preventing myself from stopping whatever I'm doing.

"I SAID GET OUT! IT'S OVER! WE'RE OVER!! I SET YOU FREE OKAY? I DON'T WANT TO OWN YOU ANYMORE. YOU'RE A BURDEN, TOGETHER WITH THIS TWO THINGS. FORGET ME BECAUSE I WILL FORGET ALL OF YOU." I shouted as I pushed all of them out. I never owned you, not in that way at least, but you're mine, my love, just like I'm yours and forever will be. Now, I'm letting you go. Forget me please. 

"Get lost." I said and did the last straw, I threw my wedding ring in her face. I didn't mean it but you wouldn't give up. I had to. 

"What's this supposed to mean?" She asked. Why are you making me spell everything out when it's so difficult?

"Must I really spell everything out for you? D.I.V.O.R.C.E DIVORCE. I had enough. We were supposed to con you further but I cannot. It's too painful for me." I poked her shoulder with my finger repeatedly. I love you, it's too painful for me to keep hurting you. I had to force you to leave me.

"We??" She asked. 

"The boys and I." I smirked. No, not we. Just me. I just don't want the boys to find you. I want you to be afraid of them so that you wouldn't approach them even when they find you. They would kill me from taking their sister away from them but so be it.

"Everything you did was a lie? It was all an act?" She asked. Luckily you're innocent enough to believe that it was all an act. But it's the other way though, the sweet things were from the bottom of my heart. While the mean things are all an act, an act for you to get away from me, to leave me, to hate me.

"It wasn't very difficult to lie to someone dumb." I said. You're not dumb, just innocent.

"I hate you!" She replied, slapping me across my cheek. Finally you hate me. I don't know what else I must to do make you hate me if you didn't slap me. 

"Get away from Mommy!" The kids cried and they pushed my legs, I lost balance but regained it almost immediately. How strong my kids are, use that strength to protect Mommy okay? She pulled them away from me probably fearing that I would hurt them. You're already leaving, I won't hurt them anymore.

"FOR THE LAST TIME PRINCESS, GET OUT!" I shouted as I pushed them out and locked the main gate. For the last time Princess, I love you, and my babies too. 

I quickly went to find my wedding ring and held it close to my heart, crying my heart out. It hurts so much saying those things to them. If they dragged any longer, I might have given myself away.

I'm sorry princess, baby girl and my baby boy. I never meant to hurt you with my words. Forget me or hate me.

I overheard what she told the kids. If only she would leave then I wouldn't have done all those to force her and the kids out. I was supposed to treat them worst, I was supposed to cane them for no reason, hurt them more, hit them. It was all part of the the act. I needed them to leave. But I couldn't do it. I can't hurt them physically on purpose. I couldn't bring myself to. I don't want to ruin their childhood with scars. I feel bad that Jieun had to be the one who has to go through everything all over again. I'm sorry princess... I know even if I didn't hurt her too much physically, words would be enough to hurt her because her heart is fragile like that. I'm sorry...

Thank you for the many many comments! Now, the previous chapter has the most comments! I thank those who kept reading this even though I turned Daehyun into a badman. Thank you!! really, From the bottom of my heart for sticking with me through this 100 chapters.

Sorry if some couldn't continue, it makes me a little sad but I can't please everyone nor will everyone like my story.

Aww but why must you guys guess my story... T.T hahaha~

By the way, just in case you guys forgot, my story title is Happily Ever After? with the question mark behind so...... Yeah~ Just saying! HAHAHAHA!

I think I'm addicted to sad stuff and angst... oh man~~~

 
Ahhhhh!!! SHINee, BAP and EXO is coming to SG........... And the tickets are crazily expensive...... T.T