Angry

Happily Ever After?

Daehyun's POV

"What the hell happened?! Why does she reek of alcohol?! What is she doing back home? I thought she'd be staying with you for the night." Seungho Hyung glared hard at me.

"I'm sorry. It's my fault... When I got home, she was already gulping down the wine bottle." I decided to just tell the truth even though he looked like he was gonna rip me apart. Lying could be so much worst. She was still in my arms. What? Staying with me? Why didn't she tell me? I could have avoided the whole situation.

"Did you do anything funny to her?!" He grabbed my collar. Okay, now I'm really scared. I was so afraid that I would drop her. Luckily I was strong enough.

"No-no! I swear I didn't take advantage of her!" I quickly replied.

"Pass her to me. I'll bring her up then, we'll talk." He said, still glaring at me.

"It-It's alright, I'll carry." I stuttered. Who wouldn't in front of Mblaq's leader scary glare? He didn't say anything and I carried her up. It was the least I could do after today's incident.

"Daehyun...." She mumbled while I was making my way to her room.

"Shh.. I'm here." I hushed her.

"Why are you so mean?.... Does your restaurant really mean more than me? It was just a meal. How difficult was it to make that little time for me?" She mumbled, I could tell she did not know what she was saying but it was always her drunk state that made her speak the truth. I felt really bad. I turned back to see if hyung had heard her, he was sitting on the couch, staring at the blank tv screen. I sighed in relief.

"I'm sorry baby, I'll make it up to you. I promise." I replied even though she would not be able to remember what happen.

"You liar! What promise?! You broke it!" She shouted and bit my arm. I closed my eyes and bit my lip, surpressing the scream. It hurts but I deserved it. Isn't she afraid that I might drop her if she bites me like that? She probably didn't think much. Luckily I was able to hold her. She was then asleep again.

"I'm really sorry Princess. Sweet dreams." I said as I pecked her forehead and covered her with her blanket. Now, to face her scary hyung. I hope I'll be able to get out alive.

"Sit." He said as he gestured me to the couch perpendicular to his. I awkwardly took a seat.

"Why is she dead drunk? She even drinks?" Hyung asked seriously.

"She um.. drinks occasionally, when she happy or... sad." I said, no intention to hide anything from him. I should take whatever that was coming like a man.

"You know how much I love her don't you? I warned you about hurting her. Why is she always getting hurt whenever she's with you? How am I supposed to entrust her to you when I only see her get hurt? Is this how things are like for the past few years?! Is she always getting hurt?!" He said, raising his voice. 

"I-I'm really sorry. Something cropped up today. It was really an accident. No no, she doesn't always get hurt in the past. " I replied, looking down, feeling guilty.

"I cannot promise what I won't do if she gets hurt again. She is my only sister." He warned. I nodded. He's one scary guy.

"It's late. Are you able to make your way back home or do you want to stay here for the night?" Hyung asked in a much calmer tone. 

"It's fine, I'll head back home." I said not wanting to impose him or feel awkward.

"Okay. Drive safely." Hyung said.

"Hyung..." I called him, he turned and look at me.

"A fire broke out today at the warehouse that my fabrics were stored. They said it was not an accident..." I felt I needed to explain myself and i had a feeling hyung would know what to do.

"Don't worry. I'll look into it. Go home and rest. Good night. I can foresee you're gonna have a hard day tomorrow, if that is, you are making up to her." Hyung said. 

"I am." I replied. 

I drove back home thinking of things. I must be so screwed. Hyung must have thought that I was alway hurting my princess. It wasn't even on purpose! Those kids as well. How could he just put the blame on me? At least I was able to get her home safely.

Finally, home. I walked past the dining table and saw the food on the table. I felt bad to throw them away so I made warm my portion and kept the rest in the fridge. 

After I was done eating,I slumped on my bed and her words starting flowing in my mind. I didn't realised how lonely and upset she was until today. Which girl wouldn't be? I actually understood why hyung would react like this, if I were him and my sister was dating, I would want her safe and sound too.

I should have set aside time for her as well but I really want to run this restaurant well and have it opened on the day it's supposed to be opened, not having any delays. I actually really like the idea of having my own business. It's like I have my own goals and I'm doing something useful. The sense of satisfaction I get when I get things done is really undescribable. 

 

Jieun's POV

"Agh..." I woke up, clutching my head. My head felt heavy and dizzy. I looked at the surroundings and realised that I was home. How did I get home? Wasn't I supposed to be waiting for Daehyun? Daehyun... Urgh!! Because of his stupid restaurant he doesn't have time for me anymore!

I went down and I saw Seungho Oppa in the kitchen.

"Oh, morning Jieunnie." Oppa greeted when he saw me. 

"All your fault! Why did you even suggest for Daehyun to work?! Now he don't even have the time to dinner with me!" I ignored his greetings and flared at him, landing punches on his chest.

"Everything was fine when he didn't have that damn restaurant!" I added.

"Why, why why!!" I shouted and then clutching my head from the pain.

"Stop it, sit down. Don't your head hurt? You started yelling from the moment you woke up." Oppa said as he sat me down on the chair.

"Isn't it true?!" I shouted.

"Shhh... Very noisy. Drink this. I boiled it for you to make you feel better." He said as he placed a bowl of soup in front of me. I didn't want to admit but it did smell darn good. I looked away.

"Come on. I know you want to try." He said as he placed the spoon on my lips.

"It's hot!" I frowned. He blew it for me and then fed me. I ended opening my mouth, allowing him to feed. It tasted better than it smelt.

"Forever my baby sister." He said.

"Now, about Daehyun. I know he hasn't been spending much time with you and I know you're unhappy about it  but you must understand that he's busy too." He continued.

"Busy until he can't squeeze out time to eat with me?! What kind of a boyfriend is that?! I even prepared everything for him! All he needed to do was just to open his mouth and eat!" I argued.

"Your fault!" I blamed oppa.

"My fault? Would you want him to be idling around doing nothing? Besides, don't forget you were the one who supported him in getting a job Jieun ah." Oppa said calmly. 

"It's not easy for him to adjust to working and having to handle everything in the restaurant and then having to make time of you. He needs time. Give him some time." Oppa added. Why must things come out from his mouth always make so much sense? But I'm still angry though.

"Why must you always say the right things?!" I said grumpily.

"Because I'm your oppa." He replied, ruffling my hair.

"I know you're still upset. He's gonna drop by later. I know I said those things but afterall, I'm your oppa. I'm always on your side. I'm also a little mad at him for neglecting my baby sister." He said, with an evil smirk.

"Are you thinking what I think you're thinking?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders.

"Just don't go overboard." He said. I smiled. He has to face his consequences right? I spent almost the entire day preparing dinner and waiting for him to appear but he just stood me up!

As if on cue, the door bell rang.

"I bet your boy is outside already." Oppa said as he headed for the door when I went straight up, hiding behind one of the pillars to hear what was going on.

"Morning hyung." I heard Daehyun greet. Oppa remained a poker face but greeted him back.

"Is Jieun home?" Daehyun asked.

"She's upstairs but let me warn you, she's not in a good mood and she is still suffering from that hangover. Don't agitate her and you better not hurt her again." Oppa said. I went to my room and closed the door.

"Princess?" Daehyun called out as he knocked the door.

"Come on, please? I know you're in there. I'm really sorry for last night. Something cropped up and it just slipped off my mind. Please? Open the door." Daehyun said when I did not reply.

"Go away. I'm still mad. I don't want to hear your excuses!" I shouted.

"I know you're still upset, that's why I'm here to make it up to you." Daehyun said as he opened the door. I looked up and he was holding a bouqet of flowers.

"So rude!" I hid my face in my pillow, not wanting to face him.

"Baby..." He called out. He sat on my bed.

"I said go away, get out!! I don't want to see you! Which part of it do you not understand?!" I sat up and yelled into his face.

"Every part. I said I'm sorry already." Daehyun said.

"So what?! How is it able to make up for the amount of time I prepared the food? How is it gonna make up the time I took waiting for you?! How is it gonna make up for the fact that you broke your promise?!" I pushed him. He almost fell but he manage to support himself.

"Go out!!! Go back to your restaurant! I'm fine being alone after waiting for you for so long!" I shouted as I pushed him out. I guessed I was really angry.

I slammed the door at his face and locked it. I ignored his calls and everything. 

Affter awhile, there was a knock on my door.

"Jieun ah. It's me. Can I come in?" Oppa said. I opened the door.

"I asked him to leave first. Don't you think you've gone overboard?" He said.

"Overboard? He deserved it!" I replied.

 

Oops. Angry Jieun is an angry Jieun.

And don't you guys trust me? :( Have I not shown that Seungho is a good guy? haha! 

Happy belated birthday to LEADER BANG! Maybe a birthday chapter? One shot goodbye stage.... :(