For You

Happily Ever After?

Jieun's POV

As I made my way to Daehyun's restaurant, I really did considered telling him what happened but their warnings about what they would do, really makes me think twice about telling my boy. Even though I may be a little jealous about the fact that he spends more time at the restaurant, I would never ever want anything to happen to him or his restaurant. The restaurant is his blood and sweat, like his baby. How could I possibly bring harm to his baby? It's impossible and there's no way I could bring myself to do it. If they cause trouble for Daehyun, imagine the number of sleepless nights he would have and he would have to also spend more time in the restaurant and worrying about it. Just let me be selfish this once. For you Daehyun, for you.

"So long! Have you forgotten about me ? I'm starving..." Daehyun came towards me and hugged me with a pout when I entered.

"Yeah. I conveniently forgot about you." I joked as I pecked his cheek. He was still pouting.

"I thought you'd forget about the fact that you'll need to eat." I added.

"How can I even forget food?!" Daehyun gasped dramatically.

"Yeah yeah. Food is like your wife." I rolled my eyes and took out his food and placed it on the table.

"Awww I sense jealousy from my girl. " Daehyun eyed me.

"Don't worry, I won't forget you." Daehyun smiled.

"Oh please, I'm not jealous of some food. Besides, I'm the one that made them and carried them here. Eat! If not I'll not cook for you anymore!" I stuffed a spoonful of rice into his mouth. He gladly chewed. 

"Can you at least put down your work while you eat? I think you see papers and numbers more than you see me!" I grumbled as I fed him. I don't know what he was scribbling on the paper.

Daehyun's POV

"Okay okay, don't need to get so worked up." I calmed her down and quickly put my stuff aside.

"So, you were late for more than an hour. Tsk. Can't believe shopping is more important than me. Did you get anything for me?" I said just to make her feel guilty.

"Of course!" She beamed happily as she took out the stuff she bought for me from her shopping bags. 

"Try them!" She said as she handed me three tees, a black blazer and a leopard print hoodie.

"So many? I thought you just bought some for me last week? I've yet to wear them!" I said, feeling a little uncomfortable that she was spending so much on clothes.

"But I predicted they would look good on you!" She said as she made me wear the blazer.

"Wow. Perfect fit!" She smiled happily. Oh well, if shopping could make her happy, I don't see why I should stop her.

"Then this? You bought one for me a few years back." I asked, referring to the leopard print hoodie.

"That one was so long ago! This one is so much better! It's made with the finest fabric, much more comfortable then the previous one. Wear this okay?" She said as she helped me to wear it. How could I just leave the old one aside? It carried sentimental value. It was one of the first few clothes she bought for me and we almost had a fight because of it.

"Wow, wearing branded stuff really makes you look better. See? So handsome. I sure have good taste!" She pinched my cheeks.

"Who said to put down my things and eat?" I asked, laughing.

"I said to put down your things but I said to look at me instead, not ask you to eat." She said.

"I see, being cheeky are you?!" I stole a kiss from her.

"Okay, now you can continue to eat." She said. 

"Not feeding me anymore?" I asked.

"Nope! You have hands!" She slapped my arms playfully.

"Really? How come I can't feel them?" I lifted my hands and dropped it.

"Full of tricks." She rolled her eyes but fed me.

"Shall we catch a movie tonight?" She asked. I looked at her.

"Baby girl, you know the answer... The restaurant is opening soon. There's so many things yet to be done. I've yet to finalise the menu, the staff, the - " She cut me off.

"Okay okay, I get it, you're busy. Don't need to find excuses." She said, upset.

"You know they're not excuses. You know that it's gonna open soon." I said, feeling a little upset as well. I thought she would understand.

"Fine, I'm sorry okay? They're not excuses. Wrong choice of words..." She muttered.

"Baby..." I slung my arms over her shoulders.

"I'm fine. Is there anything you need help with? I can help." She said.

"Ah! Why not I help you with the recruitment of staff? Just the waiters and waitresses. Simple enough for you to trust me to handle right?" She asked. How could I say no when she looked so sad. 

"Okay sure. Pick carefully okay. They're the staff that communicates with the customers the most." I said.

"Yup! I know! I'm not three!" She laughed.

"Wait here while I get the list of applications." I said to her and left to get the stack of resumes.

"Here you go." I said as I placed the stack on the table we were sitting at. I guess I could trust her with that right? Yes. I sat beside her and did my own stuff while she looked through the list of people.

"Nope, too pretty. Out, too ty. No, cannot. Too fierce..." And the list went on and on as she looked through the profiles.

"Princess, why are you choosing people based on their looks? It's not fair to them." I said although I found her remarks funny.

"What? Then who's gonna be fair to me? You will probably see them more than me! I need to protect myself and who's mine too! Besides, I looked at their qualifications too!" She said, not looking at me, still flipping through the papers. I laughed. Why is she so cute?

Jieun's POV

"Awww, you know I only have you in my eyes." Daehyun said. How sweet~ I guess it's worth it to keep it from him. He would do the same too. I'm sure of it.

"But still, I need to take precautions. Who knows what a ert like you will do." I teased.

"Yah! What ert! What would the workers think of me?!" He armlocked me around my neck.

"They will think of you as a ert." I said, smiling.

"Yang Jieun, I dare you to repeat that again." Daehyun said playfully.

"You're a ert." I grinned at him.

"Oh yea? I'll show you what a ert I am." He said and then started kissing me. I thought he would be violent but instead, his kisses were really sweet and gentle.

"erted enough for Miss Yang?" He smirked. I blushed.

"Go away. Stop distracting me." I said as I pushed his face away from mine, burying my face into the profiles. He laughed.

"Ah~ This one is good. Status: Taken, decent looking. Pass. This is okay too. She won't scare the customers away...." I said looking through the rest. I went on selecting a few more.

"Woah. This one will attract the school girls. Pass! This one too!" I said as I looked through the male application. Daehyun turned his attention to me and took the stack of male waiters from me.

"How can you pass these?! See? His nose? It's crooked. And the lips? Too thick." Daehyun commented. Based on my standards, they were quite, I mean quite good looking. 

"Ha! Speak for yourself! Saying I look at looks. You're doing the same!" I pointed out. Obviously there was some jealousy in him when I was looking through the male applications.

"What? I need proper looking males. I don't want to ruin my restaurant's image." Daehyun said. I nodded, smiling. He sure covered himself well.

"Okay, you choose the females and I choose the males. Then it's fair." Daehyun said after I made so much comments. Honestly, I did that on purpose just to make him a little jealous. He looked really cute when he's just a little mad. At least I know he's protective of me.

"Okay, fair enough." I said not wanting to 'bully' him further.

We then chose the selected few. I was gonna give them a call to get them to come for the interview. I might as well help Daehyun all out right? I liked how the both of us were working together.

"Dae....ow...." I held onto his arm as felt pain in my stomach. It hurts like crazy and there were beads of cold sweat forming on my forehead. I clutched my stomach with my free arm.

"Princess? What happened?" Daehyun looked at me worriedly.

"Pain.... My stomach hurts..." I groaned, shaking my head.

 

Some wanted the abuse while some didn't want. I'M CONFUSED! 

Oh well, I've already included it.

One more to 500 subs! Thank you for subbing and commenting!! I hope you guys would comment more though. It brightens my day when I see nice comments and they give me motivation to update~ 
Feeling lousy these few days....