Siblings Duo

Happily Ever After?

Daehyun's POV

Hyung wanted to know more about her and her past. We headed to a nearby restaurant for lunch. My princess ordered the food and we talked while eating.

"So? What happened? Don't bother hiding the truth from me. I have the right to know." Hyung said. Honestly, I don't think we dared to. He has an aura of two or maybe more Yongguk hyungs combine and that is scary.

My girl looked at me. I held her hand and nodded, giving her the support. Her past was really no joke. I would have told her story for her but I felt that she should say them herself. Only she knew what she had gone through.

"Oppa... My stepfamily... They abused me..." She said, not looking into his eyes. I could tell Hyung was furious. He had the exact same expression I had when she told me her story. I guessed he would have punched someone or something if we weren't in public.

"I was forced to do chores, everything around the house. They did not feed me well too. I was not given proper meals and sometimes totally not eating at all. I only began to eat proper meals when I knew Daehyun. They physically scarred me too." She said. I could tell she was trying to hold in her tears. I rubbed her shoulder, comforting her. She gave me a small smile.

"With whips, canes, belts, chains, hot water, anything they could think of. They could lock me up in my room for days." She said, tears finally flowing.

"It's enough. You don't have to continue." Hyung said as he passed her a piece of tissue. His steak did not look too good. He vented his anger on them.

"My poor baby sister. I'm so sorry I wasn't by your side. I didn't know how much you've suffered." Hyung said.

"I'll make it up to you." Hyung added. My girl shook her head.

"It wasn't your fault. I guess it's fate. I wasn't well liked in school too. I didn't know why though." She said.

"No, they're just jealous you have six hot and very good looking guys around you." I said, earning myself a light slap on my arm. At least she smiled.

"Daehyun mentioned about your stepbrother. Who is that freak?" Hyung asked.

"I'm not sure if you know him but he's in a gang too. Minsook. He was the worst. He almost..." She did not continue.

"Almost what?" Hyung probed.

" me..." She mumbled. Hyung heard it. I could have swore he almost cut through the plate with his knife.

"That bastard! Low life disgusting freak!" He cursed under his breath because we were still in public.

"Where is he now?!" He asked, getting ready to beat the crap out of him.

"I don't know but I think he's in jail. The whole family is or was. I don't know. That was years ago." She said.

"Minsook... Minsook..." Hyung tried recalling.

"I have never heard his name before. Which gang is he from?" Hyung asked.

"Dark Tigers." I said.

"That gang?! I heard they are bloody sick in the head! Even in gangs, they did not have a good reputation. BASTARDS!" Hyung slammed the table. We both jumped in shock while the diners around us stared at us.

"Oppa!" My girl hushed.

"Sorry. I got carried away." Hyung apologized. She laughed.

"The both of you even have the same reactions when mad." She said when Hyung and I looked at her. 

"What! I don't bang tables!" I defended myself. I turned and found Hyung glaring at me. Oops.

"How about this guy over here? Is he nice to you? Are you treating her well?!" He asked, still glaring at me. 

"Yes yes." I replied, feeling a little scared at his glare. She laughed. I gave her a look.

"Hahaha!! Daehyunnie, seems like you can't bully me now! I got backup! Oppa is going to find out the truth." She smiled. Why is she talking like that? I'm sure I'm gonna be in Hyung's bad books now. Great. Just great. There goes my plans.

"You bullied her?! What did you do?!" Hyung asked, grabbing my collar.

"Nothing! I didn't do anything to her!" I said quickly. I glared at her again, forcing her to say the truth. By the look of her eyes, I could tell she was shock too.

"Oppa stop it! I was kidding! Daehyun is a nice guy! He's very protective of me! Let him go quick!" She slapped Hyung's arms to have him release his grip on me.

"I know. I was kidding too. Sorry." He tidied my collar. I sighed. 

"So playful!" I eyed my girl. She gave me a playful smile and shrugged.

"You know?" My princess asked Hyung.

"Remembered the first day when I went to his house?" My girl nodded.

"I kept my eyes on you, not in the oggling kind of way but more of seeing how grown up you've become. This guy over here thought I was checking you out. I could tell he loves you a lot." Hyung said. I looked down, feeling shy all of a sudden. She smiled.

"But of course, you would always be my baby sister." He pinched her cheeks.

"Oppa! Don't do that in public! I'm an adult!" She said feeling embarrassed. How cute~

"But you're still my baby sister! Which brings me to my next point." Hyung said, ruffling her hair and suddenly went back to his serious tone. Something told me I'm not gonna like what he's gonna say.

"I would like you to move in with me. So that I can take care of you, you know, make up for Umma and Appa. Play my role as an older brother." Hyung said it. I sort of expected it though. But it still hurts. A little. Like someone is taking her away from me. She has every right to go back though. It's just that I'll be lonely...

"Then I won't be able to sleep with her anymore?" I muttered under my breath.

"YOU SLEPT WITH HER?! And you say you didn't do anything to her?! Which side of your face do you want my fist to land on?!" Hyung said loud enough for the both of us to hear and he grabbed hold of my collar again, this time, tighter. , did I just say that out loud?

"No no!! I really didn't do anything!! We just slept beside each other. That's all!! I swear!!" I defended myself. Thank goodness I was speaking the truth and have resisted all these years of temptation. Her brother is definitely not someone I would want to mess with. Quick princess! Help me!

"Oppa. He's saying the truth. He did not do anything to me. I'm starting to think whether is he gay or something. After so many years..." She said unusually calm, eating her food.

"What?! I'm not gay!! I respected you and you say I'm gay?! How could you!" I was feeling very hurt by her statement. Me? Gay? What in the world!

"Hahaha!! You should have seen your expression! Oppa, sit down. He really respects me. He didn't do anything. I was just teasing." She smiled at me. Aish! This playful girl!

"Scared right? You better don't bully me." She said. 

"W-Who said I was scared?!" I answered back. 

"You're not afraid of me?!" Hyung said. Gosh. I feel like dying. I never seem to say the right words today.

"No no no! I..." I did not know what to say. 

"Hahaha! Relax! I'm just playing too." Hyung said as he high-fived my girl. Great. The siblings duo. I'm dead.

"Ahhh~ You're so cuteeeee!!" She squealed. This girl! Scaring me the whole day. Still claiming that she's an adult.

Why am I even so afraid and tensed up in the first place? I felt as if I was gonna meet my in-laws... Oh wait, he is gonna be my future in-law. I smiled to myself as we continued with our meal.

 

Wanted to experiment a scared/tensed up Daehyun. How cute would it really be! Him stuttering and all and then acting all man again. HAHA!

Ahhh~ Is the story going too slow? I promise it'll get better. I hope. >< I need motivation to write~

I've been too predictable right? I hope no more nightmares from now. They'll be the real deal. muhahahaha.