Jealous

Happily Ever After?

Daehyun's POV

After having Baekie with us for a week, he was starting to open up to us. He's one smart boy. He adapts really well. I'm happy to see that he's smiling more now. He also talks more now although it can't be compared to Youngie. She seems to be quieter these days though and I don't know why. Jieun and I asked her what was wrong but she did not tell us anything except pout. I guess she is just not used to Baekhyun around.

Today, we decided to let BAP and Mblaq know about Baekhyun. I hope they'll be happy for us. I mean, I'm sure they'll be happy for us.

Jieun was being playful today, making me do all the work while she sits and watch me. She said that it was because I was the one who wanted to make the annoucement and she had been really exhausted taking care of the both of them. I guess it's true. It's not easy taking care of an active girl and a quiet boy. We were always afraid he would be upset or don't feel good because of his past. We want him to live comfortably here and not dwell on unhappy stuff.

I decided to make bibimbap for them since it's rather easy and the kids can have fun mixing their food and not get scolded for it. 

"Princess~ Are you going to sit there and watch me and not help me at all?" I pouted as cute as possible, hoping that it would do the trick.

"Why? Complaining already? Before marriage it was 'Princess, I'll cook for you everyday just to see you smile' now it's this? Wow, I should have just remained as your girlfriend." She smirked.

"Aish! I don't mean it like that! Okay okay. Go check on the kids if they're awake." I said.

"Nah~ If they're awake, you would know. Do you think the house would be this quiet if they were awake?" She asked. 

"Oh yea, you're right. Then go and watch tv, take a rest or something. I'll be done soon." I said while cooking the eggs. I heard nothing from her.

"Baby?" I called. Then I felt a pair of arms around me.

"Why would I do something else when my husband is cooking so manly in my pink apron?" She whispered in my ear. So playful!

"Yeah. Why would you do anything else when you can watch your so handsome, manly and charming husband cook?" I praised myself.

"Tsk! My fat husband you mean?" She bit my arm.

"Yah! What fat?! These are muscles! MUSCLES!! You just had to spoil the mood!" I said.

"Haha. Sorry." She laughed dryly. This girl.

"I thought someone was just going to sit and watch her handsome husband cook?" I asked when I saw her helping me with the vegatables.

"What can I say? I'm a nice wife." She smiled at me. I want to bite her!

"Daddy.... Mommy..." Baekhyun called us sleepily.

"Hey darling, good nap?" My girl stopped whatever she was doing and went to Baekhyun. He rubbed his eyes and nodded.

"Is Youngie still asleep?" She asked. He nodded.

"You look so sleepy. Why not nap longer?" I asked. He just shrugged his shoulders.

"What are you doing Daddy?" He asked as he came over to me.

"Cooking. Don't come so near. It's dangerous. Go back to Mommy." I said. He walked back to her. He tripped over air while walking. 

"You scared me! Are you okay?" My girl asked. He nodded.

"Baby, you're like a zombie!" Jieun , pinching his nose.

"Do you want to eat anything?" I asked. He shook his head.

Just then the doorbell rang. It must be them. Baekhyun immediately hugged Jieun.

"Go and entertain them. I'll take over." Jieun said as she took over the cooking of the meat.

"Baekie come." I said as I gestured him towards me. He's so cute, hiding behind my legs.

I opened the door and they came in like it was their home. These guys...

"Call Ahjusshis." I told baekhyun. 

"Ah-Ahjusshis..." He bowed and called them, still hiding behind my legs.

"They're not going to eat you." I ruffled his hair.

"Hyung when did your baby girl become so shy?" Youngjae asked.

"He's not my baby girl." I said.

"My baby boy." I said.

"He looks older than Youngie! You slept with another woman?!" G.O Hyung shouted. 

"No!" I said.

"Of course not you dumb!" Seungho hyung whacked his head.

"What about that girl then?" Himchan hyung asked.

"What girl?! There's no girl! Shhh!! You guys will get me into trouble!!" I hissed

"Daddy what are they saying?" Baekhyun asked.

"Nothing. They're talking rubbish." I replied.

"Wow he even calls you Daddy?!" Joon Hyung asked.

"Yes! What else would he call me?" I asked.

"Then what does he call Jieunnie?" He asked.

"Mommy?" I said.

"Wow she's that open?" He asked.

"What?! He's not a kid I had with another girl!" I said.

"JUNG DAEHYUN!! You had a kid with another girl!?" My girl asked.

"What! NO!! Don't listen to them! You're the only one!" I said, going towards her with Baekhyun following me behind like a little chick.

"Don't touch me once you touch another woman!" Jieun slapped my hands away.

"Mommy..." Baekhyun looked at her. The whole atmosphere became quiet.

"Yah!!!! I really didn't do anything!! We adopted Baekhyun!! Why must you guys sprout nonsense?!" I said.

"Baby trust me! There's no other girl!" I said, panicking. 

"I know." She laughed. 

"Really! - Yah!!!" I squeezed her cheeks. 

"Is it very fun to see me panicking like that?" I asked her. She nodded. Baekhyun laughed at my sudden outburst.

"Even you're laughing too?!" I carried him up.

"Then I guess it's fine being laughed at. At least my baby boy is laughing." I said.

"Aigoo! So cute!!! Cuter than cherry tomatoes!" Zelo said. Seriously? Comparing my baby to tomatoes?!

"Play with ahjusshis okay?" I said. He gave me a look.

"Don't worry. They won't harm you." I said. He gave me a small nod.

"You'll have fun." I patted his bum.

Jieun went back to the kitchen and the guys played with him while I told them how we ended up adopting him. The boys seemed to shower him with even more love after hearing the story. 

I left him to play with them while I helped Jieun. They were busy teaching him their names. Crazy guys. He's just a small boy. But I don't deny how cute he is with that confused face of his. My baby boy, so cute~

"I really only love you. You're my only one." I said hugging Jieun.

"I know. I just wanted to tease you." She smiled.

"How dare you tease me!" I said as I started tickling her.

"I love you too." She said as she kissed my lips.

 

Eunyoung's POV

So noisy! Who's disturbing Youngie's sleep?! I went down and saw Mblaq and BAP Ahjusshis playing with Oppa... First Mommy and Daddy... Now them... Don't they love Youngie anymore?

Will Mommy, Daddy and Ahjusshis love oppa more because he is handsome and cuter than Youngie? Then no one will love Youngie? Will I be thrown away? I don't want!

"Awww the little princess is awake!" Seungho Ahjusshi said. Youngie bowed and greeted him. He carried me up and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"Hey baby girl~"

"Hello Youngie~"

"Hey baby princess~" The ahjusshis shouted. I smiled and greeted them all. Then after that, they went back to playing with Oppa... Youngie is sad...

"Baby, you're up! Did you have a good sleep?" Mommy came out with food and asked me. I nodded with a pout.

"Great, hungry?" Mommy asked. I shook my head.

"Why? It's okay. When you're hungry let Mommy know." Mommy said and I nodded.

"Baekie ah~ Are you hungry?" Mommy asked Oppa.

"Yes Mommy!" He replied.

"Come here and let Mommy know what you want." Mommy said and Oppa ran towards Mommy and stood on the chair.

"Mommy said no standing on chairs!" Youngie said and pulled his arm to make him come down.

"It's fine Youngie, Baekie can't see the food on the table. The ahjusshis are here to make sure he doesn't fall as well." Mommy said. Not fair!

"Let hyung feed you!!" Thunder Ahjusshi said to Oppa. 

"Oppa, you're not his hyung!" Mommy laughed and handed the bowl of food to him.

"I want to feed him too!" 

"So cute!"

"His cheeks! I want to bite them!" I heard Ahjusshis saying. Nobody cares about Youngie...

Youngie went back to my room and played with piglet.

"Youngie? Princess? There you are. Why did you come back up again? Not playing with the ahjusshis?" Mommy came in and asked. I shook my head.

"Are you hungry now? Eat a little okay?" Mommy feed?" Mommy said, holding my hand. Youngie gave Mommy a small nod before Mommy took me down.

"Pick what you want." Mommy said. I pointed to the food that I wanted.

"Looking for someone?" Mommy asked when I was looking around.

"Where did Daddy go?" I asked Mommy.

"They all went out to play ball." Mommy said. Daddy is playing without Youngie? Daddy never did that.

"Ah~" Mommy made me open my mouth. She fed me and I chewed. 

"Baby you're not eating already?" Mommy asked when I stopped eating after a few mouthful.

"I want to play too." Youngie told Mommy.

"You want to play ball with them?" Mommy asked. I nodded.

"Okay then. Wait for Mommy. Mommy will bring you out." Mommy said. I sat on the couch waiting for Mommy. After awhile, Mommy came back. 

"Let's go Princess." Mommy said as she held out her hand. I grabbed her arm and went to the small field outside our house.

"Princess? What are you girls doing here?" Daddy asked Mommy.

"Your baby girl wants to play." Mommy said.

"Really? I thought you didn't like ball games sweetie. You sure you want to play?" Daddy asked. I nodded. 

"Okay. Don't run too far away from Mommy okay?" Daddy said and ran back to playing the game.

Oppa is a fast runner, faster than Youngie.

"Whoo! Yes! We scored again!" The Ahjusshis said as they hugged Oppa. I want to score too! I just have to kick the ball right?

Youngie finally got the ball after Yongguk Ahjusshi took the ball from Youngjae Ahjusshi.

"Youngie kick!" Yongguk Ahjusshi encouraged. I kicked the ball and... 

"Baekie! Are you okay??!!" Mommy and Daddy immediately ran to Oppa. The other Ahjusshis crowded around oppa too. Youngie kicked the ball and it landed on oppa's head. Youngie didn't mean it...

"Baby girl! Why did you do that?" Daddy scolded.

"Youngie-" Daddy cut me off.

"You said you want to play, Daddy allowed you to play but that didn't mean you could kick the ball onto someone's head!" Daddy scolded and attended to oppa. Youngie is upset. I cried.

"Baby what's wrong?" Smiley Ahjusshi (Jongup) asked Youngie.

"Accident." I cried.

"Okay okay. I will let your Daddy know. Don't cry." He hugged me. 

"I want to go back." Youngie said. 

"I'll bring her in!" Ahjusshi shouted before carrying Youngie in to our house. I ran into my room and lied on my bed under my blanket. Daddy has never scolded me like that before. Daddy don't love Youngie anymore. I don't like oppa! Smiley Ahjusshi patted Youngie till Youngie fell asleep.

 

I don't really know how three year olds behave so.... oh well~ I assume kids gets jealous and are sensitive towards such stuff.