Official

Happily Ever After?

Jieun's POV

"No no! Wait!" Daehyun said as he held the door, preventing me from opening.

"What. Let go." I asked coldly.

"I was just kidding. Don't go." He said. I would have ignored him and just left but I could feel the sincerity in his voice. Besides, after what we did today, was I really able to leave him?

"Is this very fun?! I hate you I hate you I hate you!" I cried as I slapped his chest repeatedly. Why am I so emotional? I didn't mean that I really hated him. I was just throwing a tantrum.

"Ow ow ow~ Stop stop. I'm sorry okay?" He said as he grabbed my wrists and pulled me to the couch and made me sit.

"I wanted you to eat the cheesecake by yourself because...." He said as he broke the remaining cheesecake in half. 

"Because I wanted to surprise you. I didn't know you would get upset." He said as he took out something from the cheesecake.

"I didn't want to spoil my own surprise but I still had to spoil it for you." He added. I was still sobbing. He wiped my tears.

Daehyun's POV

"Will you be my girlfriend again? My heart can only fit one person and that person is you. I promise to treasure you. I want you to be mine again. I won't make you jealous, only make the other girls jealous of you. Will you accept my heart one more time? Please? I love you Princess." I said. She gave me a shock when she started crying again.

"Yes, yes you pabo." She said as she threw her arms over me and hugged me. I slipped my arms around her waist and held her close to me.

"For you." I said as I helped her to put on the bracelet  I got for her. 

"I'm sorry about the old one. I shouldn't have removed it." She said.

"It's fine. Now, this one is a new one, promise me you'll never remove it no matter how upset you are okay?" I said. She nodded.

"I love you too." She said as she pecked my forehead. Finally, she's mine again!

"You still owe me my prize." She said after awhile.

"And you just had to spoil the moment. I already gave you the best prize already, myself! What more do you want?" I asked.

"I want a huge life sized sandcastle!" She said excitely. My jaw dropped. Where in the world am I gonna find that for her?

"Isn't that a little... unrealistic?" I asked.

"So you're calling me unreasonable now?" She asked back.

"No no-" I quickly say because I was afraid she would get mad again but I got cut off.

"Just kidding. I was just being random." She laughed as she bit my arm. I sighed in relief.

"I want you to carry me on your back for the rest of the day!" She said. I don't know to be relieved at this request or not but thankfully, its already night time.

"To the kitchen!" She pointed as she jumped on my back. I carried her there and she put the leftover cheesecake in the fridge.

"For tomorrow's breakfast but only for me!" She exclaimed.

"What? Then what am I gonna eat tomorrow?" I asked.

"I don't know. You were the one that said you baked it for me." She said. Jung Daehyun, you just dug your own grave for teaching her how to talk and think like that.

"Okay okay, don't say I'm not nice, we'll see how happy I am with my prize then maybe you'll get some tomorrow." She smiled. THIS GIRL!

She then made me walk around the house with her on my back. I guessed it was revenge for teasing her.

"Kiss." She said as she stuck her cheek out.

"So greedy." I said but gave her a wet kiss.

"Eww!! Gross!!" She shouted but didn't wipe it away. She was smiling actually. 

Soon, it was time for bed. She only allowed me up when I told her I was really tired.

We laid on my bed. She was resting her head on my chest while I had my arm around her.

"Don't need to inform your oppa?" I asked.

"Nope. I told him before leaving the house." She said.

'Really?" I asked. She nodded. Wait, that means she was already planning to stayover today? I smiled.

"Thank you for today." She said as she got up.

"Where are you going?" I asked. Instead of replying, she pushed me so that I was lying on my stomach now.

"I just miss disturbing you." She said as she massaged my back.

"I miss teasing you too." I said, enjoying her massaged.

"Thank you for giving me whatever I wanted." She said.

"Silly girl. Girlfriends are for boyfriends to spoil. As long as you're happy." I said.

"I am." She turned me over and gave me a long kiss on my lips. 

We kissed a lot today, probably making up for the past few months.

"You're a good boy today so you'll get to eat the cheesecake tomorrow!" She said. I laughed at her silliness.

"Goodnight my Princess." I hugged her tightly.

"You're squishing me!" She shouted.

"Shh... So noisy. You're my teddy bear tonight." I said as I sealed her lips with mine.

 

Double update because I'm happy! JONGHYUN IS PERFORMING WITH SHINee for MCD! WHOOO!!

I teased you all again. hahaha~ Just a chapter filled with randomness. hee.