Deciding his job

Happily Ever After?

Daehyun's POV

"So have you decided what you want to do?" my girl asked me as she placed her sprained ankle on my lap for me to rub. I had been thinking about it for the past few days.

"I was hoping to discuss it with you. What do you think I should do?" I asked her while rubbing her ankle.

"Hmmm... You have an amazing voice and you can sing, with your y dance, idol?" She laughed.

"You sure you want me to go for auditions and stuff?" I asked.

"Why not? Wait, on a second thought you're a little too old..." She smiled. 

"Old?!" I exerted more force on to her ankle on purpose.

"Ow ow! Okay okay, not old not old!" She tried to remove my grip around her ankle but obviously I was stronger.

"Ah! Stopppp. Okay, don't be an idol. Then I would have to share you with all the other fangirls or even fanboys out there. This face and voice and your awkward dancing skills is for me only, you can only perform for me." She said. How sweet she sounded. I liked how 'protective' she was. I didn't want to show her though. 

"That sounded so much better." I said as I exerted the usual pressure to rub.

"Teacher? You're smart and patient." She said. I secretly liked how this became a praising session.

"I know I'm smart but i'm not patient." I replied.

"You're not? But you taught me so well in school. I don't even think I would have graduated without you." She said.

"I'm only patient towards you." I said simply. 

"Ahh~ So sweet!" She squeezed my cheeks together.

"Hmmm... I didn't know deciding on your future would be this difficult..." She said. Of course it was. I want to be the best for you silly girl.

"Policeman!" She exclaimed.

"What? Seriously? I'm from a gang, do you really think I'll be able to get a place there?" I asked.

"What? I thought you would look good in uniform." She mumbled but I heard it.

"I look good in anything." I replied.

"Yeah. I could wrap a trash bag around you and you would be able to pull it off." She said. I used more force again.

"Ah ah!! Sorry sorry!!" She grinned. 

"But seriously?" I asked.

"No. Wait you'll conduct body checks on females on purpose. Cannot cannot." She waved her palms.

"What?! You know I'll only do that to you." I joked.

"ert!" She shouted as she slapped my arm. I covered . I laughed.

"Since you can even pull of a trash bag look, how bout a model?" She asked. 

"Why are your jobs for me so weird?" I asked as I bandaged her ankle. The jobs she mention were really not my type.

"What weird? I'm brainstorming! You can't blame me if you're weird." She said. I no longer knew what to do with this girl of mine.

"But then being a model you might have to showcase your fats, I have the responsibilty to protect them." She smiled as she laid on my lap, patting my stomach.

"What fats? I worked hard for them!" I pinched her nose.

"Okay okay. I meant abs." She said in a nasal voice. I laughed.

"I was actually planning on doing a business or something along that line." I said, seriously thinking.

"Sure! That's better too. Be your own boss." She said. I thought hard.

"My nose! I can't breathe properly!" She snapped me out of my thoughts. I then realised I was still pinching her nose. I released my fingers.

"Finally~" She took deep breaths.

"How about a restaurant?"

"Restaurant!" We both said at the same time and then laughed at our alike minds.

"Yea! You love food too! You can open a restaurant and eat them whenever you want and still earn money from it!" She said. It really didn't seem like a bad idea, it was actually pretty good.

"Then you can even open chains of them! Woah~ I'll be dating a future owner of the chains of restaurants then!" She laughed as she dreamt. 

"Then this, will confirm turn into fats." She added as she poked my stomach and arms. 

"Will not! Stop touching and making fun of them!" I lightly smacked her hands away.

"But really, I think it's feasible! You will support me right?" I said after much thought.

"Whoo! So it's settled! Of course I'll support you Daedae. " She said, tickling my chin. I bend down and kissed her lips. With her support, I'll be able to do anything.

 

Double update! But I have something to say.... I'll not be updating for the next few days because I'll be out... But at least I didn't leave you guys hanging about his job! 
 

The previous main image was from this performance but I don't know excactly from which fancam. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eezeFMPWMGM