She Ended It

Happily Ever After?

Daehyun's POV

I was rushing to arrive on time to meet the potential partner but when I arrived at the restaurant, I heard from my staff that he had to go back to his hometown to settle some urgent stuff and did not say when he would be able to meet up.

"Why didn't you call and let me know earlier?!" I flared at my staff.

"He-he just called." She stuttered.

"Sorry for yelling. It's fine, get back to work." I said to her. My mood was ruined. With Jieun being unreasonable and now this, why can anything go smoothly?

"Yoori? Why are you still here? The rest have gone back home. Still waiting for your boyfriend?" I asked as I headed out of my office, wanting to lock the restaurant since it was past closing hours.

"Don't mention him! We had a fight..." She said, voice shocking me a little.

"Oh..." I did not know what else to say.

"Sorry for taking up your time." She said.

"No worries. You don't look like you're in the right mood. Should I drop you off?" I asked, just being nice.

"I feel bad..." She said.

"It's nothing. I wouldn't want anything to happen to my staff." I replied.

"Thank you boss." She said.

"It's fine, wait for me outside while I lock up the place and get my car." I said.

I drove my car to the front of the restaurant and she entered my car. When I was about to drive off, she gave me a scare by suddenly sobbing. I did not know what to do.

"What happened Yoori?" I asked, handing her a piece of tissue. She shook her head, telling me that she did not want to talk about it. I kept quiet, not knowing how to comfort her.

"It's my boyfriend... Why must he treat me like that?! I've done so much for him!" She said. I did not know what she was saying though, things sounded really vague and I don't think I'm the right person to be asking her further about her problems. 

"Thank you." She said as I handed her another piece of tissue.

"Sorry... You can drive now." She said.

"Ahh!" She yelled just as I was about to drive off, startling me.

"What happened?!" I panicked.

"My eyes! I think something went in!" She said. Again, I sat awkwardly at my seat, not knowing what to do.

"Sorry boss, I know it's inappropriate but can you help me to see if anything went in? It hurts." She said. I contemplated then she yelled again. I decided to give it a check.

"I can't see if you keep moving." I replied and she stopped moving her head.

"I don't see anything but your eyes is pretty red." I replied.

"Really? Ah it hurts." she rubbed her eyes.

"Don't rub! It'll get worst. Try blinking." I said and she tried.

"Better?" I asked after awhile.

"I think so. Thanks." She replied.

"No worries." I said almost starting the car but she groaned.

"What happened?" I looked at her.

"Nothing, I'm just hungry." She said sheepishly.

Then, I heard a knock on the passenger door window. Jieun? Why is she here?

When I got out of the car, before I could say anything, she started yelling at me saying that I was kissing Yoori. What? How absurd!

I then thought about it, maybe it was because she asked me to take a look at her eye, it would somewhat look like a kiss but how could she accuse me of kissing another girl?! Where is the trust?! Why didn't she trust me that I would not do anything to betray her?! Was her brat side of her acting up again?

I didn't expect her to push me so my back crashed onto the side mirror. I winced at the pain.

I got mad as well. We both ended yelling at each other. I said things that I have been keeping inside. I exploded because I could no longer take the spoilt and unreasonable side of her. I did not want to use the word, but she was behaving like a . This is not the Jieun I fell in love with.

She shocked me with her words. Break up?! Fine since she can't trust me I see no point in this relationship.

Just then, Yoori came out. I was a little surprised and embarrassed that we fought in front of my staff.

She called her a hypocrite? Since when did she turn into someone like that?! 

I don't know for what reason she had to kick my car. What is wrong with her?!

Even after she ran away, I shouted loud enough for her to hear that I did not do anything wrong. I just needed to say it even if she would not take in my words.

Then reality started crashing onto me. Is this really the end? My back hurts.

"Are you okay?" Yoori asked when she saw me supporting my back.

"Yeah." I lied.

"I'll help you." She said as she held my arm and led me to the driver's seat.

"I don't know why she would break up with you. You treat her so well and shower her with so much love yet she can't appreciate. Why can't she see how good you are to her? Unlike my boyfriend..." She trailed off.

I should feel angry at her statement but I could not because I agreed with her. I loved Jieun yet she doesn't trust me and then behaves like a spoilt brat. I'm not going to care. She wants to break then we'll break! Wrong, we've already broken up.

"It's not healthy to keep your feelings bottled up..." Yoori said.

"I'm fine. I just need some time alone." I said as I started the engine. I am not going to shed a tear. It wasn't me who asked for it, it was her, she ended it.

 

I hope this is okay~ I urgh.. somehow my thoughts got stuck. I hope this flows well... 

Just to clarify, Daehyun cares a lot about trust in the relationship while for Jieun its Daehyun's company and happiness since her past was lonely.

Hahaha~ did I sound like Baekhyun was going to appear? He's not going to appear till the later part of the story that's why I asked if you guys wanted a hint but this hint is probably not helpful and might leave you guys guessing more. haha~ 

Oh the abuse too, only at the later part of the story and nope, I will not be writing ~ Sorry~

You guys are probably even more dramatic than me! hahaha!

Happy birthday Baekhyun~! :)

REALLY THANK YOU FOR ALL THE COMMENTS! They really brighten my entire day and motivate me to update! Seriously?! Three times as much as most of my other chapters?! I love you guys! <3