Date with Daehyun

Happily Ever After?

Jieun's POV

Being the gentleman Daehyun was, he opened the car door for me, as usual. I smiled.

"Yah yah! Can't you check the seat first before sitting down blindly?" Daehyun pulled my hand just as I was about to sit. 

"Huh? It's your car. Why? Like you would plant needles or something? Oh... This..." I grinned.

"Ya right, needles. Tsk. Get in." Daehyun said as he pushed my head in.

"Sorry... This is lovely! Thank you!" I planted a kiss on his cheek as soon as he got in the car. He placed a bouquet of white carnations on the seat. Why so sneaky about it? He could have given it to me together with the lollipop.

I have totally given up on asking him where he was taking me since he would never tell me. 

"Why are we here?" I asked as we arrived at a classy hotel.

"Why can't we be here? Are you afraid that I would do something to you or sell you?" Daehyun said. 

"Why are you never serious?!" I smacked his arm. 

"Okay okay, kidding. There's a very famous German restaurant here. Thought I'd bring you to somewhere we've never been before and we've not tried German food before." Daehyun linked arms with me as we walked to the restaurant.

The waiter then directed us to a private room just for the two of us to enjoy our lunch.

"We could have sat outside, don't need to go through the trouble." I said as I took a look at the room decor. It was classy, a candlelight meal with table for two.

"Sit outside? I'm dating a real princess now, of course I have to make such arrangements!" Daehyun said as the waiter helped us to push in our chairs.

"What real princess? I'm still me." I replied.

"Okay, I just want the both of us to enjoy our lunch together, without disturbance." He said. I smiled.

We then placed our orders and the food came shortly after. 

"Mmmm!! Yummy!" I exclaimed as I tasted the sausages. Apparently, the restaurant was known for their different types of sausages.

Being the food lover Daehyun was, the entire table was filled with a variety of side dishes and we both had our individual main courses. I wonder how we'll ever gonna finish all the food.

"I wanna try!" He said as he poked his fork into the meat I've already sliced. He then started eating my food. I gave him a look and he just continued to eat. This Daehyun.

"I wanna try yours too!" I said, getting ready to poke my fork into his food but he lightly shooed my hand away. How unfair! I glared at him.

"What? You can't just take my food like that. Then who am I gonna feed?" Daehyun said. I blushed at his cheesy words.

"Ah!" I opened my mouth waiting for him to feed me. 

"How is it?" He grinned.

"You gave me such a small piece! I can't even taste the meat!" I argued.

"Fine fine, eat this." Daehyun said as he almost stuffed that big piece of meat into my mouth if I did not stop him.

"You really think I will feed you such a big piece?! Pabo!" he said. He then cut it into half and fed me. We ate our meal while feeding each other occasionally. We ordered a glass of beer as well, just for fun, not wanting to get drunk.

As usual, it always surprises me how we could finish all the food on the table. Daehyun then paid for the meal.

"Thank you for the meal Daedae!" I said as we were strolling in the garden of the hotel. I gave him a peck on his cheek.

We then sat on a bench and Daehyun started rambling about how lonely he was and stuff.

"You probably just want someone to tease." I said as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Oops! You saw through me!" Daehyun laughed.

"I knew it! You probably also miss someone cooking all your meals for you, tidying up your house for you-" He then sealed my lips with a kiss.

"You talk too much nonsense." Daehyun said as we pulled apart. I stuck my tongue out.

"I miss you." Daehyun said seriously, with not a single hint of his joking side. I softened.

"We talk on the phone everyday!" I said.

"Must you always spoil the moment?" Daehyun asked, slightly annoyed.

"Okay~ I miss you too." I replied, meaning it.

"I know!" Daehyun suddenly exclaimed.

"What?" I was anticipating what he would say.

"I'll kidnap you and then we can stay together!" Daehyun grinned widely. I rolled my eyes, just when I thought he was being serious, his joker self emerged again.

"And what? Claim ransom from my gangster brother and your gangster hyung?" I asked, knocking his head.

"No, I will cut off all your connections! You'll be like Repunzel!" He said, playing with my hair. I can't believe we are still having this funny conversation.

"Or we could just get married." I mumbled. 

"What did you say? That enthusiastic to be my wife?" Daehyun smirked. How embarrassing.

"No. Who wants to be your wife?" I teased.

"I don't know. A certain Yang Jieun?" He was still smirking. Urghh! Wipe that smirk off!

"I'm thirsty. Let's get milkshake!" I said as I got up from the seat walking away.

"Why are you walking so fast? Embarrassed maybe?" Daehyun stuck his face in front of mine. I pushed his face away. My cheeks probably looked like tomatoes now. Blame Daehyun!

"I'll drive." I said as I snatched the keys from Daehyun when we reached the car. Then he'll probably stop teasing me.

We arrived at a milkshake cafe and ordered our drinks. Since it was more romantic walking along the streets hand in hand than to sit in, we decided to just stroll around the neighbourhood.

"Yah! Be careful!" Daehyun shouted as he pulled me into his embrace. There were kids running about and almost crashed into me.

"Are you okay?" Daehyun asked worriedly.

"I'm fine." I smiled.

"Oww." I tried to walk but my foot hurts. Daehyun squatted down and took a look at my foot.

"I think you sprained your ankle. Those brats!" Daehyun grunted.

"It's fine, they're just kids." I said as I attempted walking again but it was really painful.

"Don't walk. Hop on." Daehyun said as he squatted down in front of me.

"It's really fine, you don't have to ca-" Daehyun cut me off.

"Get on." Daehyun said firmly, I could only get on. I buried my face into his neck, feeling shy at all the gazes from the people around. 

"Sit still." Daehyun said as he fastened my seatbelt for me. I actually like this side of him, the serious side. He was always like this when I was hurt or sick.

"Where are you taking me to? Please, not the doctor's." I said. I still had phobias of hospitals and clinics. Besides, it was just a minor sprain.

"Our home. Don't worry." Daehyun said as he drove off. My heart melted at his words.

When we reached, Daehyun carried me in. Wordlessly, he placed me on the couch and I assumed he went to get the first aid kit.

"Ahh! Softer please!" I said as he rubbed my sprained ankle.

"It will not heal if I rubbed softly. Bare with it a little. I'll be quick." Daehyun said. I hugged a cushion to bare the pain.

"Okay done. Sit here and rest. I'll whip up something to eat." Daehyun said as he switched on the tv for me to watch. I nodded.

"Yah! I asked you to rest didn't I?" He 'scolded' when I went into the kitchen, backhugging him.

"I'm bored.. What are you cooking?" I asked. 

"You'll find out later. Go back and sit." Daehyun said as he easily lifted me up and carried me out. I pouted. 

"I'll be done soon. Promise. Just be good, sit and rest." Daehyun said.

"Okay." I replied as he went back busying himself in the kitchen.

"This boy~" I mumbled as I tidied up his table, trying to do it from the couch.

"Dinner time! Aish. Don't need to tidy it. I'll do them later. The boys came over yesterday." Daehyun said as he helped me up and guided me to the table.

"I'll eat well!" I said as I tucked in. He cooked a simple homecooked dinner.

"I'll help you!" I said as I picked up the plates.

"No need. Go and sit. I don't want you breaking anything." Daehyun said. I felt a little sad.

"Kidding!! I'll wash. Go and rest." I squashed his cheeks and headed to the couch.

"Done!" Daehyun said as he sat beside me, sprinkling water onto my face. I wiped my face on his sleeve.

We then talked throughout the night.

"Oh no, it's already two?!" I looked at my watch. Time flies when I'm with him.

"Why don't you stay over?" Daehyun said. 

"I didn't tell oppa. Oh no!! I promised him I would keep him informed. I'm so dead now. He must be so mad!" I said, a little worried. What if Oppa flips?

"Relax. I'm sure hyung won't be." Daehyun patted my shoulder.

"Can you drive me home please?" I asked.

"Of course. Is that even a question?" Daehyun lightly pushed my head. 

"Thank you." 

"Silly girl!" He took his car keys and headed out.

"Baby wake up." Daehyun patted my cheek lightly. I opened my eyes. I fell asleep?"

"Sorry I fell asleep!" I apologized.

"Pabo, it's alright. I'll walk you up." Daehyun said.

"It's fine, I can manage." I said not wanting to trouble him further.

"Just let me walk with you." Daehyun said as he held my arm. I smiled and nodded.

"Thank you for today! I had fun!" I pecked his nose.

"It's late. Drive safely. Don't speed. Text me when you're home. Goodnight." I said.

"Are you sure you can manage?" Daehyun asked.

"Yeah. Auntie will help me." I replied.

"Alright then. Goodnight Darling~" We shared a kiss before he left.

"Oh, Miss Jieun, you're home! Omo! You''re hurt! Are you okay?" Auntie greeted me.

"Yea don't worry, I'm fine. Where's Oppa?" I asked.

"In his room." She replied. Thank God, I shall sneak back into my room.

"Yang Jieun!" Oppa called just as I was about to turn my doorknob. Am I dead?

 

Yes! My internet is back~~~

Miss me? haha~

Thank you for commenting and subscribing!! 430 Subs! Yay~