Three Months

Happily Ever After?

Jieun's POV

"Princess, I'm home!" Daehyun said as he entered the house. I wanted to follow him out but he told me to stay home instead because he might be out the whole day and was afraid I would get tired.

"Daedae~" I called, wanting to get a hug from him. But instead....

"Aigoo, how's Daddy's baby doing? Miss me? Did you bully Mommy?" Daehyun said as he kissed my belly instead. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sure you're a good baby~" He replied himself, caressing my baby bump.

"Yah~ Three months ago it was 'Princess this princess that'. Now with the baby, everything is about the baby." I grumbled. Yes, I am now three months pregnant.

"No, it's not true. I miss you~" He said as he gave me a kiss on my lips.

"Is your back okay? Does it still hurt?" He asked as he rubbed my back.

"Much better now after resting." I said.

"Come, I'll give you a massage." Daehyun said as he led me to the couch.

"I'm really okay already, you're tired. Aren't you hungry?" I said. He already went out the whole day. He should be the one who needs the massage instead.

"Baby, see your Mommy? You can only follow her caring side, not her stubborn self okay?" He spoke to the baby. 

"Just awhile. It's the least I could do for you." He said as he turned me so that my back was facing him and started his massage. Baby, see your Daddy? You must grow up to be as sweet as him okay? I inwardly said as I touched my bump.

"Yah yah, what are you telling my baby?" Daehyun said as he massaged my shoulders.

"What?" I feigned ignorance.

"Don't think I don't know. You always do that when you talk to my baby." He said.

"What? You saw? Hee~ Not telling. And what your baby?" I said.

"Okay okay, our baby." He pecked my cheek.

"Legs." He said. I gave him a confused look.

"Give me your legs." He said as he brought my legs over his lap and started massaging. I smiled at how thoughtful he was.

"Attracted to me all over again?" He smirked. I looked away, biting my lips to stop me from smiling. This guy, forever so thick skinned. Aish.

"My turn." I said as I turned him back facing me and started massaging him as well.

I like the fact that we are just spending time together, doing things for each other, with each other. It doesn't need to be anything fancy. Even a simple meal, a small chat session and I'm contented.

"Oh! Before I forget, I bought something for you." Daehyun said as he went to take a paper bag. When I opened it, I got a shock. He bought herbal stuff. I hate the taste of such stuff.

"You bought more? But the boys had already bought me like unlimited supply of tonic for me." I said as I recalled what happened when we told them about my pregnancy.

 

Flashback

Daehyun told the boys he wanted to announce something to them and told them to meet up at our house. I had a feeling they already know what he was going to say because when they entered, they brought bags of various sizes.

"We have something to annouce." Daehyun said when everyone settled down.

"Really? What is it?" Jongup asked.

"You guys are going to be uncles."

"I'm pregnant." Daehyun and I said at the same time. We then smiled at each other.

"WOW REALLY?!" Himchan oppa exclaimed.

"Yea~ But you guys already expected it right? Why act like you're so shocked?" Daehyun said.

"What? You saw through me? Damn." Himchan oppa said. I laughed.

"Yah Hyung, your acting !" Youngjae made fun of Himchan oppa.

"Shut up. Like you can do any better. Tsk." Himchan oppa was offended. I laughed at their childishness. Already going to be uncles and yet still so childish. But I didn't mind though. It made the place much livelier though.

"Wait, you guys already know?" Jongup asked. How cute, we laughed at his clueless self. Even that, he was clueless as to what we were laughing at.

"Noona I want to feel my future niece or nephew!" Zelo said as he approached me. Just as he was about to place his palm on my belly, Daehyun slapped his hand away.

"Yah! My wife! Don't anyhow touch her!" Daehyun scolded and protectively hugged me. 

"Oh well, I'm fine with it but my overprotective husband won't allow." I shrugged my shoulders. Zelo made a face and went back to sit.

"Gosh, you two... We get it! You guys are so damn deeply in love so stop flaunting!" Youngjae grumbled. It was quite funny. Daehyun rolled his eyes.

"You guys haven't meet for quite some time, hang out with them. I'll be in the kitchen." I said to Daehyun and headed to the kitchen to prepare some light snacks for them. 

"Here, for you. We all chipped in. Take care of yourself and the baby. You can always call us if you need anything." Yongguk oppa came in to the kitchen after awhile. I'm really blessed with the nicest oppas, apart from him. But he don't mean a thing to me so I'm fine with it.

"Thank you oppa! I'll thank the rest too!" I said, bowing slightly. He ruffled my hair.

"You're welcome. See if you like it." He gestured me to open up the bags. When I looked inside, I gulped... Tonics and all sort of weird stuff that was supposed to benefit my body but I did not like it.

"Erm... Yeah. Thank you!" I'll consume them well!" I said, not wanting to disappoint him.

"Glad you like it! Do you need help?" He asked, looking at the number of glasses I had to carry out.

"Yea, Thank you oppa." I said as he helped me with the glasses while I took out the finger food.

"So how many times?" Himchan oppa asked when we came out. I wasn't sure what he was talking about.

"Huh?" I questioned.

"You know~" He said.

"Gosh! Hyung!! You're so obscene!! Come princess, ignore him." Daehyun said as he dragged me into the kitchen.

"Oh oh oh~ There they go~" Himchan oppa said. Oh gosh, oppa~

"Shut up hyung!" Daehyun shouted.

End of flashback 

"I don't care. You're eating them for me." I said.

"I would if it would help your body." Daehyun said.

"No way am I eating such disgusting stuff." I replied.

"No way you're saying no way. It's good for your body Darling." Daehyun persuaded.

"No. End of topic. Time for your dinner. Let's eat." I said as I pulled him towards the dining table.

"Eat more. You're eating for two now." He said as he placed food in my bowl. 

After we were done, Daehyun told me to rest while he busied himself in the kitchen. He came out with a bowl of disgusting stuff.

"Drink." He urged as he placed the bowl near my mouth.

"No." I turned away.

"Come on, don't be a baby. Just one bowl." Daehyun coaxed me like I was his child.

"I don't want. It's really icky." I said.

"I know but it's good for you. Please? For me ad the baby. You want a healthy baby don't you?" He reasoned. I guess... If he puts it this way. He and his words!

"So mean." I pouted but drank the content. Ewww....

"Good! Love you!" He kissed me when I cleaned the contents of the bowl. He went back to the kitchen and came out again.

"Eat this. It'll get rid of the taste." He said as he fed me some candy.

"I'm not a baby." I mumbled.

"You're not but you're my princess. I have the need to take care of you." Daehyun said as he lifted me bridal style to our room.