Crying Father and Daughter

Happily Ever After?

Eunyoung's POV

"Youngie!! Where are you!?" Youngie heard Zelo ahjusshi shouting. Youngie didn't reply.

"There you are. Are you hungry?" Ahjusshi sat on Mommy's and Daddy's bed where Youngie was. Youngie always come to Mommy's and Daddy's room whenever Youngie feels scared. Why is Mommy, Daddy and Oppa not back yet?

"Youngie?" Ahjusshi asked again as he patted Youngie. Youngie shook my head.

"Ahjusshi, where's Mommy, Daddy and Oppa?" Youngie asked.

"They went to save your Oppa." Ahjusshi said as he put me on his lap.

"Youngie wants to save too..." Youngie pouted.

"It's very dangerous. Your Mommy and Daddy want Youngie to be a good girl. How about I accompany Youngie to watch movie while waiting for Mommy and Daddy to come back?" Ahjusshi said. Youngie feels really uncomfortable and scared. Youngie cried.

"Youngie! What's wrong?" He panicked while he patted Youngie.

"Scared!!" Youngie cried.

"Don't worry baby, Mommy, Daddy and Baekie is going to be fine. Don't cry~" Ahjusshi comforted Youngie but Youngie was still scared. Youngie cried till I fell asleep...

 

Daehyun's POV

Somehow, I had the energy to break free from the two guys. I was too angry. I ran towards my girl. Everyone else in the room was stunned as well. Why? That bastard is evil enough to do all sorts of things so why are they reacting like they were shocked?! 

"Princess....." I cupped her face with my palm. I brought my fingers to her pulse, it wasn't beating. 

"Baby!! You cannot die on me!!!" My tears flowed freely. I cannot lose her after all that we've been through together. I shook her hard.

"Please come back to me..." I pounded her chest with my fist, anything to get her to come to life again. Just then the guys ran in.

"Daehyun! What are you doing?!" Seungho hyung tried to pull me away from my girl.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I shouted and pushed him away. G.O hyung stopped him. BAP went over to Baekhyun to check if he was okay. I feel bad that I was only able to run to one of them.

"Princess please!!!!" I didn't stop pounding her chest. I didn't know why I did that too. It was the only thing I could think of to get her heart pumping again. I did CPR on her as well.

"Don't leave me please Darling, I love you..." I continued my actions, hoping there would be miracles. I need her to live...

"Please, please, please, come back to me, come back to us. We all need you. This family cannot do without you... I cannot do without you.." I cried hard, the hardest I cried in my life.

My arms were getting tired, I felt like giving up after a few long minutes of seeing absolutely no reaction from her. My brain and my body wanted to give up but my heart couldn't bare to let her go. I had almost lost her once...

Within these few minutes, there were other men barging through the door.

"Everyone freeze! All of you are on board an illegal boat! All of you are under arrest!" I then realised that they were the police. I didn't bother listening though. I cannot lose my wife...

"Gentleman, you're under arrest." One policeman held a gun aiming for my head. I couldn't care less.

"I was the one who called the police! Save my boy please!" I shouted and carried on with my actions. I was at a loss of what to do. I have never felt so helpless all my life. I kissed her lips, hugging her.

When I had already felt so lost and hopeless, I heard faint coughing. I... I couldn't believe it! My princess woke up?! Jieun woke up?!

"Princess?" I called, still in shock. She gave me a small smile. I broke down all over again.

"It's really you right? I'm not dreaming right?" I questioned. I felt her cold palm cupping my cheek weakly. She gave me a small smile and shook her head.

'Oh my!! Thank you so much for coming back to me!!" I hugged her tightly, spamming her with kisses. Time seemed to have froze and it felt like there were only the two of us there.

"Daehyunnie, where's Baekie?" Jieun asked me weakly.

"Hyung is taking care of him. The police are here. They have arrested all the s that did this to you." I hissed. She nodded, smiling a little.

"Daehyunnie, I'm cold..." She said. I took off my top and gave her warmth immediately, having her close to me.

"Everything will be fine." I assured her as the medical team took over. I did not leave her side.

 

While I was fussing over Jieun, the police took care of things. Finally, they were all caught, those bunch of insane freaks! Apparently, Minsook had broke out of jail and he needed the money to flee. And that devil , a hardcore drug addict who was in need of more drugs but didn't have the money. A bunch of stupid fools, really. But now, I don't give a damn about them. They were none of my concern.

 

The medical team brought Jieun and Baekhyun to the hospital and I followed them. Baekhyun was still unconscious. The medical team wanted to put Baekhyun on a stretcher but Jieun wouldn't let go of him. She embraced him, caressing his hair and face.

"He'll be okay." I said to Jieun even though I do not know the truth. She said nothing. I knew she was blaming herself. How silly.

When we finally reached the hospital, They brought Baekhyun to the emergency room, Jieun had no choice but to let him be under the care of the nurses. She too had to have checkups done on her.

Just then, my phone rang.

"Hyung! Youngie is crying and she wouldn't stop no matter what I do. Where are you guys?!" Zelo said worriedly over the phone. I could tell he was at his wits end as to how to handle my baby girl.

"We're at the hospital. Can you pass the phone to Youngie please?" I said, worried about my little girl crying.

"DADDY!!!" Youngie cried, my heart hurt so bad.

"Baby girl~ You're a good girl. Stop crying already. Don't make things difficult for Ahjusshi okay?" I tried calming her down.

"Youngie is scared!" She sobbed.

"Silly girl. There's nothing to be afraid of. Daddy is here." I said to her.

"I want Mommy and Daddy and Oppa!" She said.

"Okay. Daddy will see you later alright? I will ask Ahjusshi to bring Youngie to Daddy okay? Don't cry anymore. Your throat will hurt." I said.

'Okay Daddy." She said obediently.

"That's my girl. Pass the phone to Ahjusshi please." I said to her.

"Hyung." Zelo answered.

"I don't want to hide things from her. Bring her to the hospital." I said.

"Alright. We'll be there soon." He replied.

"Thank you Zelo~" I said gratefully and we ended the call.

I ended waiting outside impatiently, worrying for my three loved ones...

 

 

 

Really really really appreciate the sweet comments from my readers. Thank you all so  so so so much!

 

I trolled you guys again. hahaha~ I bet you guys will never take me seriously ever again. hahaha~

Just a reminder, this is a fanfic, some stuff I write makes no common sense at all. hahaha.

Thank you all~ I love you guys! ❤❤❤