Moving

Happily Ever After?

Daehyun's POV

Today was the day that my girl would move out. She seemed pretty excited about it. I know, getting to stay with her brother and let him pamper her all he wants. Apparently I was the only one not looking forward to it. She said that her brother was nice enough to let her stay with me for a week more before actually moving.  HOW IS THAT NICE?! 

"Don't be a baby~" She said as I removed the clothes she had put in the luggage. She put things in and I would take them out.

"Daehyunnie!" I could tell she was a little annoyed by my actions but I really didn't want her to go. I pouted.

"Awww don't be like this! Shouldn't you be happy for me?" She said as she pecked my pouty lips.

"I am but I don't see why you should move in." I replied. She laughed.

"Why are you laughing!" I asked.

"Are we really gonna have this conversation again?" She asked. No. Of course not! They teased me non-stop then! 

Flashback

"But hyung. How is it fair to me? The moment you come, you take her away from me..." I said feeling genuinely sad.

"How is it fair to you? How long have you been with her? How long has she been staying with you? And you say I'm not fair?! I even give you a week more with her!" Hyung said. Why am I always saying the wrong things?

"I... I don't mean it like that. It's just that... ah~ Forget it..." I said not wanting to embarrass myself further.

"Yes Daehyunnie please, I really want to experience the feeling of having a real brother, a brother that will love and take care of me." She said. Somehow, I understood where she was coming from but still... 

"I'm not even in a position to say anything now right? You have already decided. Siblings always have the upperhand." I said, not meaning to sound angry. I really understood.

"Daehyunnie.. You know it's not like that. It's not like we won't be seeing each other." She said with that face of hers. She knows I will give in! Using that face on me, playing dirty!

"I know I know." I said. 

End of Flashback

Aish! I truly regret feeling happy for her that her brother is in a gang and his position was even higher than me that I could not even say anything and just submit to their teasings! Can't her brother be a normal person? Someone who is not involved in the gang world or something at least I would feel more at ease and maybe even a little~

She took the clothes that I was holding and placed them back in the luggage and then held on to my hands.

"Daehyunnie~ Don't pout. It's not like I'm moving to America or another planet! It's only 15 minutes drive from here. And we still get to see each other. Please don't be sad. You're making it difficult for me." She said.

"Then don't go." I said, throwing a little tantrum. 

"Daehyunnie~" She called.

"Alright alright. I'll help you pack. But leave some of your clothes here! Just in case you miss me and feel like sleeping with me!" I smiled. Since she had to move, I might as well make things easy for her.

"It's alright. If I stay over, I'll just wear your clothes!" She said as she ran out, probably embarrassed that she had said it. She really know how to put a smile on my face.

Jieun's POV

"Oppa!" I called when Seungho oppa came. 

"Hello baby sis! Hello Daehyun!" Oppa called. I went to get a glass of drink for him.

"All packed?" Oppa asked. I nodded. I didn't need to bring much though. Oppa said he had everything. I just needed to bring clothes and even if I lacked anything, I could always go and buy them or just come back and get them.

"No." Daehyun said. We both looked at him.

"Daehyunnie~" I called. I didn't know he would be this clingy. Not that I was unhappy, I just didn't get to see this side of him. It's kinda cute.

"Alright Alright~ Take care." Daehyun said as he pecked my forehead.

"Love you!" I kissed his lips.

"Hyung take good care of her." Daehyun said.

"I will. Don't worry. You can always drop by and she can always drop by too. Why are you kids behaving like you won't be seeing each other for a year?!" Oppa laughed. It's not that we won't be seeing each other for a year. It's just that we have never really been separated like this before.

"Of course oppa will! If not, you will kick his right?" I winked at Daehyun. His eyes widen.

"WHAT? KICK MY ?!" Oppa startled us.

"No No! I didn't mean it that way!" Daehyun immediately said, waving his hands in front of him, shaking his head. I giggled at his cuteness. He seemed really easy to tease when oppa is around. I wonder why.

"I know. I'm kidding. You know what, if I don't treat Jieun well, you have my permission to even chop me up as well." Oppa said. Daehyun was shock while I was touched even though it sounded violent, his words told me that he would take good care of me. I really hope he does. I would want to take care of him as a brother too.

Soon, it was time to go.

"Bye Daehyun." Oppa said.

"Goodbye hyung." Daehyun replied.

"Bye Daehyunnie~" I said. I could see how reluctant he was.

"Bye princess. Know that you can come back anytime okay? And let me know if hyung bullies you. I mean what I say and I'm going to keep my promise." Daehyun said the last few sentences a little softer. I knew he was being serious and didn't want to joke about this. I nodded and kissed him.

"Then should I tell him that you bullied me too?" I asked cheekily.

"Yah!" Daehyun smacked my lightly.

"Just kidding." I ruffled his hair.

Just as I was about to leave, Daehyun pulled me back.

"Won't the sense of longing make you miss me more?" I asked, he pouted really cutely, nodding his head.

"I'll miss you too. Let this be a test okay!" I said as I pinched his cheeks.

"Jieun are you done?!" Oppa shouted from the car.

"Coming!" I replied.

"Take care of yourself okay! Don't forget to eat. If you're lazy to cook, give me a call. I'll cook for you. Don't leave your friend empty." I patted his stomach.

"I should be saying that to you! You better eat I tell you!" He said sternly. I nodded.

"Bye my princess." Daehyun said.

"Bye bye!" I kissed his nose and left.

First time in five years I'll be living with someone else. No more morning kisses, cuddles and stuff. I guess this is really a test of how strong our relationship is. I can't wait to start my 'new life' with oppa though.  I can't wait to see how my new home looks like. I hope oppa can fill me in with our past. I'm really curious of our childhood. Were we close? Did we fight and argue often? Was he protective of him? Was I clingy to him? Now that I'm staying with him, is there gonna be rules I have to follow? Oh well, I should be fine. I just hope that he'll forever remain this nice.

 

Thank you all for the comments and for subbing to my story! Thank you for showing your love! This is motivation. 
Honestly, I almost thought of stopping this sequel because I found it quite lame... stupid, I know.... ><

The abuse scenes??? It'll be a mystery for now... hahahaha! ^^ I'm evil like that! haha!
Baekhyun? He won't appear till much much later in the story... As for his role.... I'm also keeping it a mystery. hahaha!
Many of you wanted Jieun to stay with Daehyun but sorry~ Shouldn't she stay with her brother instead? Let them make up for the times that they've lost!