Action!

Happily Ever After?

Daehyun's POV

"! Hyung, I lost contact with Jieun! The damn device is not working anymore! Action!" I called Seungho hyung.

"Okay calm down. What did you hear?" He asked me.

"They asked her to pass the bag to her and made her jump into the water! ! She can't swim well! I'm gonna look for her!" I panicked. Nothing can happen to her. I cannot lose her. I ran out of my car and headed towards the direction Jieun went.

"You can't hear her because the device is not waterproof. Damn it. They must have found out that she's not alone. I'm afraid of her safety. We'll head towards the boat." Seungho informed me. Damn, why didn't I think of that?! Stop scaring yourself Daehyun!

Before we left the house, I had already informed BAP and Mblaq about the plan. they were already in their boats, waiting for instructions.

"Alright. I'll get BAP and we'll meet on their boat." I said, running to the deck. I almost hang up the phone when I heard hyung shouted.

"Wait! Jieun is safe for now. She's on the boat with some guy. We'll tail her." He said. Jieun, please take care of yourself... With that, I ended the call.

"Hyung, fetch me from the deck." I called Himchan hyung. Within minutes, they came and I boarded the boat, heading towards a bigger boat out in the waters.

I was nervous like hell. Why is this always happening?! Nothing the boys say could calm me down.

 

Author's POV

"Hello sis we meet again." Minsook smirked.

"Hyung, we have the money." The man that brought her in said as he held up the bag.

"Very good. Bring the bag to me." Minsook said.

"You have what you want. I want my son back." Jieun said, showing her protective motherly side.

"Your son? I'm not so sure about that. You should ask his real umma right?" Minsook replied. As usual, the bad guys never play fair.

Just then, a slap was heard.

"Baekie!" Jieun called out.

"Mommy!! Help me!!" Baekie cries were heard when that woman removed the cloth in Baekhyun's mouth. He was tied to a chair, sitting at the corner of the room, tears flowing down his face.

"Shut up you little !" A woman spat. Jieun assumed she was his umma.

"Stop hurting him!" Jieun wanted to ran towards Baekhyun but she was held back by another guy.

"Not so fast." That guy said. Jieun turned and saw that familiar looking guy, she tried recalling who he was.

"Remember me? Or rather, Remember Yoori?" That guy smirked. Jieun paled as she thought hard and remembered who he was. He was the cab driver that kidnapped her.

"Hyung, I say we keep her and torture her. She and her darn Daehyun guy made my cousin crazy!" He shouted, yanking Jieun's hair. Yoori is his cousin?!

"I loved her! I'm willing to do anything for her, even getting the guy she likes but now, because of the both of you, she don't even look at me! You will pay!" That guy said as he landed a slap on Jieun's face.

"Do whatever you want with me. Leave my family alone! Release Baekhyun now!" Jieun shouted.

"You are in no condition to bargain with me ." He snarled. With that, he kicked the back of Jieun's knees and she fell into a kneeling position with a thud.

"HYUNG! BAD NEWS! Mblaq and BAP are here!" Another guy barged in.

"I knew this would happen. Keep them busy outside." Minsook ordered while he and Baekie's devil umma counted the cash, leaving Baekhyun alone. There wasn't a need to count the cash though. I doubt he could even count till that high.

 

Outside, a huge fight broke out. Everything was a blur. Punches and kicks were flying all around. Currently, it seemed like Mblaq and BAP were outnumbered but they were still going strong. 

While everything was in a huge chaotic mess, Daehyun took this opportunity to sneak in to the room. His blood boiled when he saw his wife on the floor and her hair was being pulled roughly by a man.

"Let go of her!" Daehyun sent a kick to the guy's back and he doubled over, not expecting it.

"Go save Baekie. Quick." Daehyun cupped Jieun's cheeks and whispered to her when he got near her. His heart hurt so much seeing his princess with swollen cheeks and hair all over the place.

"Be careful." Jieun quickly whispered back as she darted towards Baekhyun.

"Jung Daehyun. Meet your doom." The guy hissed as he tackled Daehyun when Daehyun was not paying attention. The guy in black who brought Jieun in, help him attack Daehyun.  

Minsook saw how his juniors were handling Daehyun mercilessly but then noticed that Jieun wasn't with them. He looked around and saw Jieun approaching Baekhyun.

"Get rid of her." Minsook said to that devil umma and went back to count his cash.

"Baekie! Don't worry. Everything will be fine." Jieun promised, cupping his cheeks.

"Gosh! You're burning Baekie ah! Mommy's so sorry!" Jieun added when she felt how hot Baekhyun was. She felt so bad. If she knew, she would never have allowed him to go to school. Jieun felt so guilty. She wanted to remove her jacket to keep Baekhyun warm but she was soaked, the jacket would be of no use to him.

"Hang in there baby." Jieun said, trying her best to untie the ropes around him as fast as possible with her trapped hands. 

"You really think you can save him?" The devil umma pushed Jieun away from Baekhyun just as the knot was about to come loose. She did that on purpose, giving her the hopes that she would be able to save Baekhyun only to dash her hopes. Cunning .

"Don't hurt my Mommy!" Baekhyun cried, sounding as brave as he could but he still sounded weak because he was sick. The devil ignored him as she punched Jieun in the core.

"Dammit. Useless beings." Minsook grumbled as he kept the cash and headed towards Jieun. Daehyun was still busy fighting the other two men and the rest of the guys were still tackling the other men outside.

"You handle the kid. Leave her to me." Minsook said to the devil. She nodded and Minsook took over from her.

"Stay away from her!" Daehyun coughed, struggling to keep up the fight with the two men but not giving up.

"Take care of yourself first." Minsook said with a smirk.

Baekhyun's devil umma started pinching and slapping Baekhyun. Baekhyun was too weak to cry but he still did. She got fed up and gave him a hard slap which toppled him over, together with the chair. His head came into contact with the floor hard and Baekhyun lost consciousness because of the impact.

"Goodbye lil sis. Thank you for the money." Minsook smiled at her and brought his hands to her neck, strangling her, cutting off all her oxygen. Jieun struggled but it wasn't doing much. After all, she didn't have her hands to help her as they were still trapped. Words had difficulty escaping her lips, Breathing became difficult for her and slowly, she felt faint. This is it, am I going to just leave them like that? I love you Daehyun, Youngie and Baekie. She thought.

In the end, she drifted to unconsciousness as well. The only difference was Jieun wasn't breathing.

"NO!!! PRINCESS!! BAEKIE!!" Daehyun shouted. Time seemed to freeze at that moment and Daehyun managed to escape from the arms of the two men with unknown energy because they were stunned by Daehyun's shouting and Minsook's action but it was probably too late....

 

Whoops! :X 

This was quite difficult to write because in my head, a lot of things were happening at the same time and I'm afraid if you guys can't understand the plot well because I couldn't portray it well enough. Why do I always don't feel satisfied with my chapters? :/