Mee and Dae~

Happily Ever After?

Daehyun's POV

When I woke up, I could already hear the giggling of my baby. How fast she grows. Jieun wasn't beside me on my bed. She should be playing with her. Their laughter is so precious. 

I went to her room and saw her laughing and standing, supporting herself.

"You're awake! Did you sleep well? She's too happy to cry or make noise that she just plays with herself." Jieun said as she gave me my kiss.

"Say 'Morning Daddy!' " Jieun taught. We taught her how to speak and she started speaking baby language. How jealous am I, she calls Jieun 'Mee' but has not learnt how to say my name yet... She spoke her baby language and started playing with my face like it amused her. Why so cute? She was giggling.

"Is my baby happy because it's her birthday today?" I asked as I picked her up from her cot. She smiled at me. Awww~ 

"Baby, you can only smile like that in front of Mommy and Daddy okay? No one else." I said. Who knows how many hearts would have melted? She continued to giggle and squish my face with her tiny palms. 

The boys were coming over today since we were having a mini birthday party for her. It must be tiring on my girl having to clean up the entire house with this little rascal throwing things around.

"Sweetie, let's go and buy your cake? Do you want to go together?" I asked little Youngie. I did not know if she understood what I was saying but she was clapping so I assumed she wanted to go out.

"Let Daddy change you." Jieun said as she patted her bum. 

"Wow, my sweetie is so happy today~" I tickled her as I changed her. She kicked around.

After we were done getting ready, we headed to my favourite bakery. Jieun was playing at the back with her while I drove. My big princess was teaching my little princess words along the street. She seemed so hyper and jumpy, I can't help but smile.

"Which flavour does my sweetie want?" I asked as I carried her to see the display. She was speaking in her baby language again but pointed to a big pink cake with a teddy bear on top.

"You want that?" I asked. She said nothing but gave me a kiss on my nose. I was shocked by her sudden kiss while the shop owner just smiled.

"Can I have this please." I asked. The shop owner took it and wrapped it for us. My little princess is so active today.

"Baby no. You cannot do that." I scolded when she swiped her hands and toppled a bowl full of used plastic spoons. She pouted as though wanting to cry. But I'm not giving in. Even though it was something small, she has to know that she was in the wrong.

"You cannot do that okay? It's wrong. Ahjumma has to clean it up now." I said. She immediately cried and stretched her arms out to Jieun, wanting her to carry  her instead. I apologized and paid for the cake before we head back to the car.

"Baby ah~ Daddy is not scolding you. He's just teaching you. You cannot throw tantrums like that. Isn't baby a good girl? Listen to Daddy okay?" Jieun pacified her.

Jieun offered to drive home so that we have equal time with our baby. Surprisingly, she stopped crying and when I reached out my arms, she jumped into them. She pouted really cutely at me. 

"Okay okay, Daddy knows you're sorry. Don't give me that look. I cannot resist." I pinched her cheeks.

"Baby is Eunyoungie. Baby, call Daddy." I kept trying to get her to call me but she wouldn't. I think she just finds me very amusing teaching her. 

"Baby, do I look like a clown to you?" I rubbed her nose with mine.

"Mee~" She blabbered.

"Yes Darling? Mommy's driving. Play with Daddy~" Jieun replied. 

"Not Mee~ I'm not Mee... Say Da-ddy." I tried again but failed. Jieun only laughed at my failed attempts.

When we reached home, I put Eunyoung to sleep because I was afraid she would be tired later on in the evening when the boys come.

Now, it was couple time. We decorated the living room together. Of course, I was never serious. I distracted her with kisses and hugs. After decorating, we cooked together.

BAP and Mblaq came by in the evening. We went to check on our Eunyoung, she was still fast asleep. How much energy did she use during the day. Silly girl.

They wasted no time in building her present for her. Her very own playground. After they were done, we all sneaked into our little girl's room. She was already awake, playing with her toes. 

"Baby!!!" Mir Hyung yelled suddenly and my poor baby girl got a shock, she cried. Seungho hyung whacked Mir hyung's head while Jieun went to carry and hush her.

I almost facepalmed myself. That silly Mir hyung... Even Zelo don't do such things.

I guess she just woke up and have not gotten used to that many people around. They all crowded around my baby girl trying to cheer her up. She finally smiled when they played peek-a-boo with her.

Jieunnie brought her down and allowed the boys to entertain her with the condition that they don't scare her and make sudden loud movements. All of them pointed at Mir hyung. I'm putting my full trust on them that they do not make my baby girl cry.

I accompanied her to the kitchen and took the food and drinks out.

They were playing happily and her laughter filled the house. The guys were getting her to call them all sorts of names. Handsome oppa? Charming oppa? Cute oppa? Seriously?!

"Mee~" She blabbered. 

"She called me!!! Call me again!! Now add the oppa behind!" Mir hyung shouted. Again, I wanted to facepalm myself. Mir hyung is like a hyperactive puppy.

"Hyung. She's not calling you. She's calling her Mommy. She only calls her Mommy." I grumbled while Jieun smiled proudly.

"Daeee~" She blabbered again. Wait, what?! DID SHE JUST CALL ME?!

"Baby girl what did you say?!" I went closer to her. She just stare blankly at me and then played with her fingers.

"Baby!" I threw a tantrum.

"Cut cake!" Yongguk hyung said. I carried her and we then gathered around the cake.

We sang a birthday song for her and took photos. 

"Naughty girl." I whispered in her ears, playing with her. She just giggled probably thinking it was ticklish.

After eating the cake, they had to leave. They took turns to kiss and hold our baby. How funny, the sight of gangters being so childish and lovely because of a baby.

"Baby girl... Call Daddy again." I said as we settled on the couch. Now, she was playing with her tongue. 

"Baby, say Dae." I asked her again. She wriggled out of my grip and started crawling on the floor. You'll be the death of me baby girl.

Suddenly, I heard a loud thud. 

"Baby! Are you okay?" I asked as I rushed towards her. She was fine but she started crying because of the loudness of the thud.

"Daeeeee~" She cried as she stretched out her arms. She called me again! As much as I want to rejoice and jump around, I couldn't knowing the fact that if my baby is not the one injured, there was only one person left. I carried her up.

"Princess!!" I called when I saw her lying on the kitchen floor.

"D-Dae... It hurts... My stomach hurts!" I looked down and saw an overturned pot, water and what shocked me was the red colour liquid flowing.

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE ONE AND ONLY NINJA, CHEESECAKE LOVER, CONMAN, SUPER TALKATIVE AWESOME SINGER JUNG DAEHYUN~ <3 

I'm sorry the chapter turned out this way.... :( 

Thank you all for the concern about my health~ My lovely readers! <3 I'll hopefully rest after updating Daehyun's birthday chapter~