Little Date or Something More?

Happily Ever After?

Jieun's POV

With Daehyun around me, taking care of me and just being with me, I believe I have gotten much better. Of course I was still affected by the news but I learnt how to control my temper and my moodswings. Although I would get moody at times, I told myself to control them. It's my emotions. I should not let them affect Daehyun after what he had done for me. 

People always say that when couples are at the boyfriend-girlfriend stage, the guy would always give in to the girl no matter what because they want to portray a perfect image of himself but once it reaches the husband-wife stage, everything will change. He would be more focused on his career, spend lesser time with his wife and whatnot. It's all fiction. Seeing how Daehyun treat me from his girlfriend to his wife, I know how blessed I am and their words were all proven to be fibs. Or maybe it's just Daehyun that is just nice like that. I know I always say how lucky I am with him and it's true, I cannot emphasize further how much I love this prince of mine.

"We're here! What are you thinking about?" Daehyun asked when we reached the pier. He said he would bring me somewhere different to eat. 

"Nothing! Let's go!" I said as I linked arms with him and headed to the boat. I would never admit that I've been thinking of him even though he's just sitting beside me. It's too embarrassing. hee~ 

The waiter approached us and brought us to the uppermost deck. The decor was pretty and it was a cloudy and cooling night. There were only the two of us up there. He brought us to the table which had a candlelight setting.

"Your dinner will be served in five minutes." He told us and bowed before leaving.

"You already placed our orders?" I asked Daehyun. He smiled and nodded. How sweet and thoughtful of him.

"There isn't much choices so I just ordered what I think you would like." He said. I trusted Daehyun's taste of food. If he says it's good then its good.

"Thank you! I'm not a fussy eater anyway." I said, rubbing my temple.

"Dizzy?" He asked.

"A little but I'm fine." I said, not wanting to worry him. Since we were by the sea, on a still boat, it was a little shaky but manageable.

"Sorry, I should have considered that before bringing you here." Daehyun said as he caressed the back of my hand.

"It's really fine, I'm okay." I said. 

Daehyun put his coat over me as it was getting a little chilly. I smiled at his gesture. It's these little things that make him such a sweetheart.

"Here's your ribs, Ma'am and here's your salmon and seafood, Sir." The waiter came and put our food on our table.

"Let's dig in!" Daehyun said happily, can't wait to get his hands on his food.

"Try!" I said as I cut a slice for him.

"Mmmm... Tender!" Daehyun said as he tried my ribs.

"Ah~" He said as he fed me his salmon. 

"Nice!" I smiled and nodded my head. We ate and chatted happily and occasionally fed each other. I love this feeling. I feel like we're newly weds even though we've been together for years.

Even though the food was fantastic, I was feeling seasick. It was just a little so I decided not not bother Daehyun about it. After dinner, we went back home and just spend time with each other.

 

"Princess?! What's going on?!" Daehyun shouted as he ran to the bathroom. I was puking.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he patted my back. I nodded my head.

"It's probably the seasickness from the other time. Don't worry." I assured him.

"It's been days since we went to eat at the boat. You're still feeling nauseous and you ask me not to worry?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Yea, I'm really fine! See?" I showed him a wide smile.

"Pabo. A smile doesn't mean you're fine. Shall we go and check?" He asked.

"Nope, I'm really fine." I said.

"Still, I think we should play safe. Give me five minutes, I'll go change and I'll drive you to the doctor." He said.

"But it's going to rain." I said.

"And how is that going to change anything? Even if there's gonna be a storm, I'm still driving you there. You have no say in this." He said as he changed. Nothing I say could change his mind. Oh well.

"Are you cold? Do you want me to increase the temperature? Thankfully, no fever." Daehyun mumbled as he drove. He felt the air con and my forehead.

"You can relax, I'm really fine. I'm not sick." I laughed.

"How would I know if you're hiding anything from me or not, like you always do?" He scolded. Oops. I stuck out my tongue.

"Just know I'm not hiding anything from you now." I said.

"If I find out, you're in trouble." He said as he drove.

We finally reached and waited for my turn. This is the time where Daehyun would get grumpy. He hates waiting for queues, especially queues like this. The nurse the called for us when it was finally our turn.

"You can relax you know, I'm really okay. I think it's just the motion sickness." I said as I held onto his arm.

"Wait for the doctor to tell me that then." He said. I shook my head at how stubborn he was. He was actually quite cute. 

I wanted to describe what happened but Daehyun beat me to it, he blabbered what happened very quickly to the doctor. I was trying to keep myself from laughing at how worried it was. It was to the point that he looked so damn cute!

I tried calming him down but he shot me a look. I kept quiet. I can actually understand why he felt like that. I would too if Daehyun was the one who was sick.

The doctor then did some checks on me while Daehyun waited impatiently, like an ahjumma.

"So how is she doctor? Is it because of her motion sickness that is causing her to vomit? Can it be cured?" Daehyun asked when we were all seated.

The doctor then said something and I broke into tears.

"Congratulations Mr and Mrs Jung, your wife is a month pregnant."

 

Gonna try to get back my momentum of updating daily! The keyword here is try, so no promises! hahaha~