Realization

Happily Ever After?

Daehyun's POV

After that day, I visited that club frequently just hoping to see her again. I know I shouldn't be hoping for her to appear there because I don't think I would be able to control myself if I see random erted guys so close to her but other than going to her house, I have no idea where she would be. I don't know if I should be happy or sad for myself because I have never seen her ever since then. I'm not afraid to admit that I still love her very much. How could I not? We've been together for years. It's not easy to just stop loving her like she meant nothing to me. She meant everything to me. What's the point of working so hard when i have no one to share my fruits of labour with me? No point at all.

Honestly, I wanted to find her. The things I said on both occasions were harsh but they were because I cared for her. Usually, extreme measures work more effectively on her. I had to say it harshly before she could absorb them I know it hurts but it's because I cared. If i didn't care, she could sleep with all the guys and I wouldn't give a damn but I can't. There's nothing in me that could make me do something like that. She is mine, only mine. I am selfish like that. No one else is allowed to touch her. It hurts me when she allowed random guys to touch her that way. She is more precious to me than I am. She was so conservative when she was with me. So why? Did I indirectly made her like that?

I want to explain myself to her but whatever she said to me hurt me like crazy, whether she meant it or not. I'm no one to her... I don't think I would be able to take it if she was to say it to me again.

Why can't I seem to cry when I'm in so much pain?

Come to think of it, I wouldn't mind her being spoilt as long as we're together but I miss the Jieun i fell in love with... Then again, does it even matter if I still want her by my side? By force or not, my lips touched another woman.

Jieun's POV

What I saw happened did not happen? Is that even possible? Yongguk oppa was right. I wouldn't know because I did not give him a chance to explain himself. I did everything thing I could to forget him but i can't, I just can't. I hate to admit but whatever I was doing, he was in my head the entire time. Ever since Yongguk Oppa said those words to me when we were in the car, I've been thinking about so many things. The fact that you can't forget him shows that you still love him, stupid. 

I didn't know what I was thinking seriously? Getting high and drunk in clubs and all...

His words rang in my head. Am I really that spoilt like he said I was? But I just wanted to buy things for him and pamper him like he did to me in the past. How is that being spoilt? Or maybe I really was spoilt. Even pampering should be done in moderation. Have I really overdone it? His words were hurtful but they aren't exactly wrong. I was just too pissed off to admit that he actually made sense.

What happened to me? I wasn't like that in the past. Now, I flared and threw tantrums when I didn't get what I want. I made things difficult for him. What sort of a girlfriend I was? A really annoying one. Now when I think back, I wondered how Daehyun could stand me for so long? I must have really annoyed the hell out of him for him to finally say those words.

"Jieun ah!" Seungho oppa called.

"Huh?" I replied.

"I called you many times. Are you okay?" He asked.

"I think so." I replied.

"Bacon and eggs for breakfast?" He asked. I nodded. 

"Oppa, can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Sure, what is it?" He answered.

"Do you think I'm spoilt?" I asked. He gave me a weird look and then broke out in a smile and just shrugged his shoulders.

"I am right?" I replied, looking down, feeling guilty. He patted my shoulder, not saying anything. 

"Yah~ Where are you going?" He shouted when I ran up to my room. 

"Here, confiscate them." I said as I handed him all my credit cards that he had given me.

"No, you keep them." He said. Why is he still treating me so nicely?

"You finally learnt. Now I'm sure you'll control yourself. Besides, I gave them to you, do whatever you want with them." He added.

"Why are you so nice to me when I've been such a ?" I said, almost tearing.

"Silly girl, you're not a . You're just slow. Simple, because you're my sister. If i'm not nice to you, then who else should I be nice to? Or would you rather I was mean and harsh to you?" He asked. I shook my head vigorously.

"I'm sorry." I said as I hugged him. 

"I'm glad you're my little Jieun again~" He said, patting my head.

"But I took so long..." I said.

"Better late than never." He replied.

I guess it was oppa's style, wanting me to realise my own mistakes rather than pointing them out to me. I guess I fell pretty hard this time... He wanted me to get back up on my own.

Daehyun told me not to regret my decision when I broke up with him. I'm regretting now. This period I was in so much pain. It takes a lot of effort to forget about him.

After all that happened, would he still want me back? What if he doesn't? I deserved all these right? I was the one who started it. He said it didn't matter if I hated him. Does he hate me as well?

 

 

There! Bacon appeared! I made guest appearance for it! Happy? HAHAHA! BAP1010 SiGila KawaiiJan

As for Baekhyun? Who's Baekhyun? hahaha~

To those who want to stop reading this story, I can't stop you but I hope you'll continue to support. But if it's not to your liking, it's fine. Everyone has their own preferences right?