Getting Busy

Happily Ever After?

Daehyun's POV

I've told the BAP  boys of my plans on opening the restaurant. At first I wasn't really optimistic about their reactions but they proved me wrong. They really supported the idea and were even glad I was finally doing something with my life. I thought they would object to me being my own boss because it meant that I would have lesser time for the gang stuff or might think that I wanted out from BAP which wasn't my intention. I will forever be a part of BAP. They were actually happy that I'm gonna be the boss then I would not be bossed around and they also demanded free food. This boys~

My girl passed me a cheque with a lump sum written on it, under Seungho Hyung's name. I was shocked that he had given me so much just to kick start my business but I rejected it. Jieun was a little upset about the situation. She didn't know why I would reject her brother's help. I explained things to her from my perspective. 

I wanted to use my own money or rather, my family's money to start the business than to take money from someone. I want to be independent. I want to earn my first bucket of gold by my own means. It didn't really matter if I had to start from a small area. By using my own money, I would be putting in a lot more effort since they were my parents' hardwork.

Jieun understood and did not pressed further for me to accept the money.

When Jieun said she would support me, she really did. She gave me her honest input on stuff. She accompanied me to search for a good location. We went to various locations and I could tell that she was physically tired. She tried to hide it from me but I knew. We would usually sit and drink something before she would assure me she wasn't tired by being energetic. The things this princess does for me.

We finally decided on a location. The restaurant would be situated a place not too far from our homes and also provided good traffic of our target audience. It wasn't a huge place but the size was decent enough. After deciding on the location, there were many other things to be done such as the interior design, the furniture and stuff. I didn't expect  that I would be this busy.

My baby took part in all the decision making processes, from how the restaurant should look to what type of food we should serve. I like the fact that she made the decisions with me. It feels like our fruits of labour rather than just mine alone. As our concept of the restaurant were similar, our views were similar as well. However, there would definitely bound to be conflicts but we will always talk it out. Of course, the boys had also chipped in their ideas and views from a customer's point of view.

Jieun's POV

It was the renovation phase of the restaurant and Daehyun was even busier. He spent longer hours in the restaurant to supervise the workers to make sure things were going smoothly. I seldom see him now. He must be so tired. I really hope he don't overwork and strain himself. While supervising the renovations, he was also working on the dishes with a couple of renowned chefs. Even though he could make decisions himself, he always asked me for my opinions. I felt good about it, like I was of use to him and that the fact my opinions mattered to him. I trusted his choices though.

Daehyun didn't want me in the restaurant just in case I get hurt or inhaled too much dust. I said the same thing to him too but he wouldn't listen, claiming he was strong enough and he promised me he would be extra careful.

Since Daehyun wasn't free. I would usually go window shopping by myself. I would often buy things for myself, Daehyun, Seungho Oppa and sometimes the BAP boys if I see anything that suit them. 

Today, I wanted to drop by the restaurant since I missed him and I wanted to check out the progress of the renovation. I was planning to shop nearby later, get to know the surroundings a little better.

"Hello! I bought some cakes for everyone. Take a break before continuing your jobs. Thank you for your hard work!" I bowed slightly at the workers who were working really hard to make our restaurant beautiful. I handed the boxes of cakes to the in-charge. 

"Aww my Princess is so sweet! But I thought I told you not to come here? It's very dusty and you're very clumsy." He said as he pecked my cheek and hugged me. 

"I missed you and I brought soup for you. Oops, sorry are you in a middle of a discussion? Am I disturbing you?" I said, when I realised two other chefs were on the table he was sitting on.

"Awww my princess is the best! And no, you're not. We're done talking anyway." He replied as he took the flask.

"Boss, if there's nothing else, we'll make a move first." The chef said. Daehyun nodded and bade them goodbye.

"Eat the cakes before you leave!" I reminded them. They thanked me and headed over to the other workers.

"Now this Boss have to wash his hands. I'll pour the soup for you. Go go." I patted his .

"Smells really good~ You cooked it for me?" His eyes lit. 

"Yea. This is just something to boost your body. Don't overwork please." I said as we drank the soup. I secretly want him to spend time with me as well... But I know...

"Don't worry, with your love soup, I'll be able to stay healthy." He said before slurping up his bowl.

"Drink slowly! No one is fighting with you for anything." I patted his back as he drank the soup, almost choking. He then told me what they were discussing about, the dessert choices. I listened and gave him feedback.

"I'll help you put this on." I said after wiping his lips. I put on his mask for him.

"Why the sudden giving of the mask?" Daehyun asked.

"I don't want you to breathe in the dust particles." I said.

"Aww so caring~ I'll wear it well!" Daehyun replied as he ruffled my hair. 

"Where are you going later?" He asked.

"Not sure. Just walking around the neighbourhood. Shopping I guess." I smiled.

"Then you better get going! They're starting work soon. It's gonna be noisy and dusty." He said.

"Okay. Shall we have dinner together? You can come and look for me once you're done." I replied.

"Erm... I can't. I have an appointment with the kitchen renovation team... Sorry Princess." Daehyun said as he cupped my cheek. I was actually looking forward to eating a proper meal with him. We haven't be doing these simple things in awhile. I should understand that he's busy getting the restaurant ready. But I wanted my boyfriend too.

"It's fine. Another time then." I gave him a weak smile.

"Sorry. I'll make it up to you." Daehyun said. He said that the previous time as well. I just smiled.

"Bye Daehyunnie. Don't work too hard. Don't forget to rest~" I pecked his cheek.

"Bye Darling. Be careful. Take the cab home if you didn't drive today." He pulled his mask down and pecked my forehead.

I left and wandered aimlessly along the streets alone. I stopped by shops with pretty outfits, tried them and bought them. I shopped till night and went back home. Alone.

I'M BACK~ 

I'M SUPER HAPPYY!!!!!!! BAP IS COMING TO SINGAPORE FOR CONCERT!!!!!