School

Happily Ever After?

Daehyun's POV

"Agrhh... Who's playing?!" I groaned in bed, wrapping my arms around Jieun's waist and burying my head against her back.

"Hmmm?" She slurred.

"Daddy wake up!" I heard a voice, my Baekhyunnie. The lights was blinking.

"What Baby? Let Daddy sleep..." I mumbled.

"Daddy go school!!" He said excitedly. I opened my eyes. 

"Yah! It's dangerous! Get down now!" I shouted in shock. He was standing on a stool, playing with the light switch. 

"Wake up Daddy!!" He said like he did not hear what I said and continued to play with the switch.

"Baby I say down now!" I shouted.

"What's going on? Why so noisy?" Jieun woke up probably because of the noise. 

"Shh... Nothing. Go back to sleep. " I said as I patted her.

"Hmmm... Okay... Fix the lights..." Jieun mumbled and then her eyes opened in shock.

"Baekie?!" She shouted after seeing what she was supposed to see.

"Morning Mommy!" He said, still playing with the lights.

"Come down now!" She shouted as she was even more awake. She rushed towards him and carried him down.

"Naughty boy! You know how dangerous is that?!" She scolded. He said nothing but smiled at her. 

"Time to go school Mommy!!" He said full of energy and then landed a kiss on her cheek. I knew there was no way she is gonna to stay mad at him especially since he's so cute and all he wanted was to go to school.

"Baby, it's not time for school yet." She replied, carrying him to our bed.

"It not?" He pouted, looking disappointed.

"No, it's not. Baby, it's only six in the morning!" I replied.

"Oh.... When are we going to school Daddy?" He asked.

"Not for another three hours." I said.

"Oh.... Then what does Baekie do now?" He asked cutely.

"Baekie will sleep." Jieun said as she hugged him, making him unable to escape but just sleep.

"Sleep. I'll wake you up later..." My girl said to him as she covered his eyes. This boy, so excited for school already.

 

"Baby girl~" I went to wake my Youngie up while Jieun prepared breakfast for them. Baekie was in his own world, too hyped for school. He was probably running around. This boy~

"Daddy~" She rubbed her eyes.

"Wakey.. Is my princess looking forward to school?" I asked, carressing her cheek.

"Yes! Does school have ice cream?" She asked. 

"Aigoo~ You go school to learn, not to eat ice cream." I pinched her little cheeks.

"There's no ice cream?" She pouted.

"I don't know baby, You can always eat ice cream at home." I said. She stretched her arms out. I knew what she was going to do.

"No baby. You're a big girl now!" I said.

"I'm baby!" She smiled. My little girl. I leant down to carry her up.

"Behind!" She said.

"Behind? You mean you want to be piggybacked?" I asked. She nodded her head excitedly. 

"Little rascal." I pinched her nose.

"Go Daddy go!" She pointed to the door. I prepared her for school.

"Morning Mommy!" She shouted, almost turning me deaf for a moment.

"Morning baby~ So excited?" Jieun asked. 

"Ow!!" I yelped when Youngie bit my neck. She started laughing her head off.

"Kiss Daddy!" She grinned.

"Yah~ That's not kissing." I said.

"Baekie come and eat!" I shouted. He ran towards me, crashing and hugging onto my legs. The both of them are really hyper today.

After breakfast, I drove the both of them to school together with Jieun. We toured around their school with them. Jieun suddenly became quiet and just held onto my hand while we walked. Baekie was amazed at almost everything. After touring the school, we decided to leave them in the classroom just for them to get used to it.

"Daddy don't go!" Youngie hugged my arms really tightly when it was time to be seated in their respective classroom without us.

"Daddy is not going anywhere. I'll be here watching you. Go on in." I said while Baekie was holding her other hand, trying to get her to follow him to class.

"No no no!!! I don't want!!" She cried.

"Why not?" I asked, carrying her in my arms. Jieun patted her back.

"I don't want!!! I don't want to go school!" She sobbed.

"But you were so excited just now, weren't you baby?" I asked. She just sobbed, burying her face into my neck.

"Baby, school is nothing scary. You're going to make new friends here." Jieun tried to make things better.

"I don't want!!!" She shouted. The other teachers and parents were looking at us but we couldn't care less about the looks from them. My baby is more important. 

"Baekie, go in first." Jieun said to him while I hushed Youngie.

"Then Youngie how?" He asked.

"We'll settle her. Go on~ Make friends and be good okay?" Jieun replied him. Baekie nodded and waved to us before going in. We carried her out.

"What's wrong?" Jieun asked, taking over. At times like this, I would say that Jieun is the best mom. She just have that motherly vibe in her that I know will calm Eunyoung down. 

"I don't want to go to school." She sobbed.

"Why not?" Jieun asked.

"I want Mommy and Daddy. Mommy and Daddy will leave Youngie. I don't want." She muttered sadly. Oh... So that's the reason. She always has this issue about us leaving her.

"Silly girl. Mommy and Daddy won't leave you. You're attending class to be a smarter girl! It's only for a few hours, after that, we will come and fetch you home. We will never leave Youngie." Jieun hugged her.

"Really?" She asked, looking at her with her big watery eyes.

"Really." I replied and kissed her cheek.

"Can Youngie go in now?" I asked, tying her hair properly. She shook her head.

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't want the other kids to call Mommy and Daddy." She pouted. Somehow, I'm relieved that Baekhyun is not around. I don't want him to feel hurt.

"No one other than Youngie and Baekie will call us Mommy and Daddy. I promise." I said.

"Really?" She asked again.

"Yes Sweetie, since when did Daddy lie to you?" I asked, wiping her tear stained face. She shook her head.

"The other kids have their own Mommy and Daddy." Jieun said.

"Now can my sweetheart go in?" I asked. She nodded, slipped down Jieun's lap, held onto the both of our hands and smiled at us.

"Let's go." I said, holding her hand and walking towards her class.

"Go on in." I patted her bum. She looked at me.

"I promise when you come out, you will see Mommy and Daddy waiting for you." I said. 

"Byebye Mommy. Byebye Daddy!" She waved to us.

"Finally, that silly girl~" My love said to me as she held my hand as we walked off.

"Yeah. So sensitive and insecure. I guess we need to show her even more love." I replied. We spent time at a nearby cafe while waiting for them to be dismissed from school. I thought about how pro my princess was at being a mom. I guess it's just natural. She had that voice that would be able to comfort anyone. I must really appreciate her more. I planted a kiss on her cheek.

"What was that for? People are looking." She said shyly.

"I love you." I said as I kissed her lips this time. 

"I love you too." She smiled.

When it was almost their dismissal time, we made our way back to their school.

"Mommy, Daddy!" Baekie came running out first. We smiled at him.

"Mommy, Daddy look! I got a sticker!" He said, showing me his palm where the sticker was. He looked so happy.

"Enjoyed your first day?" I asked.

"Yes yes! I made many many friends!" He nodded and jumped like an excited puppy.

"Mommy, Daddy!!!" Youngie ran out shortly after.

"See, we're here." I pinched her cheeks.

"Daddy, teacher gave me a lollipop!" She said as she flaunted her lollipop in front of me. I took it from her.

"Daddy it's mine!!" She yelled, trying to reach for it. After jumping for her lollipop, I decided to by returning it back to her and taking it again.

"Daddy!!" She frowned.

"Baby, you love Daddy right?" I asked.

"Yes!" She said.

"Then you would give your lollipop to me right?" I said. She frowned, deep in thought and ended nodding sadly.

"Sweetie how about Mommy? You don't love Mommy?" Jieun .

"Youngie love!" She said hurriedly.

"Then where's my lollipop? Why Youngie only gave Daddy?" She asked.

"Erm.... Teacher only gave Youngie one." She showed her finger to us.

"Youngie will go get.. one.. two.. three more!" She smiled as she started running back in.

"Baby no need!" I shouted as I unwrapped the wrapper for her. She ran back to me and I placed the lollipop in . 

"Daddy eat!" She said as she tugged my arm. I squat down to her level and she stuffed the lollipop into my mouth and then pulled it out. She shared her lollipop with the three of us. That's my girl.

"Ice cream anyone?" I asked.

"Meeee!!!" The three of them shouted when we were in the car. They went on sharing about their first day of school

I love my family and I would do anything to see their smiles.

 

Super sorry for the late update and a crappy chapter...... I was having mental block again~ 

The concert was really awesome and I had fun! Badman promo is so nice as well. I wished the would have performed that for the concert... Oh well~ Give me some time to upload the pics!

Thank you for following my author's note!