Couple

Happily Ever After?

Jieun's POV

"Listen to Seungho Ahjusshi okay? Don't mess the place please, eat your meals on time, not too much snacks. Take a nap if the both of you are tired. Don't drain Seungho Ahjusshi okay? Listen to him." I blabbered.

"Yes Mommy. You said it many times already." Youngie said.

"Yes Darling, relax. We'll only be away from them for a day." Daehyun said.

"Yea, but still, it's the first time they're away from me." I said.

"Relax Jieunnie. I know how to take care of them." Seungho Oppa said.

"It's not that I don't trust you, they can be naughty at times." I said.

"Youngie will be good Mommy!" She smiled.

"Baekie will be good too!" He smiled as well.

"Yea see, trust them. Go on with your date. I bet they aren't as playful as you." Oppa said.

"Mommy you're a naughty kid too?" Baekhyun asked.

"No. Mommy is a well-behaved kid. Be good okay?" I said.

"Yes Mommy go for your date with Daddy!" She smiled.

"Cheeky girl~" I pinched her cheeks.

"Daddy are you going to bring Mommy to pretty places?" Now it was Baekie's turn to tease.

"It's a surprise." Daehyun winked.

"Have fun Mommy and Daddy!! Kiss a lot!" My little girl said. Gosh this girl~ 

"How do your kids know such stuff?!" Oppa asked, shooting Daehyun a look.

"What? They are just curious about a lot of things. Hyung, be prepared for their random questions." Daehyun warned.

"Okay, we'll go now. Babies behave okay? I don't want any complaints." Daehyun said to them.

"Yes Daddy! Byebye Daddy and Mommy!" They said as they hugged us. We gave them two kisses before leaving them at Oppa's house. I do not know what they will be doing but I trust Oppa to handle them. 

At first, I thought they would not let us have our little alone time but I was proven wrong. My babies are so sweet.

"Let's go." Daehyun said as he slip his palm into mine and we walked to the car.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Eat of course!" Daehyun said excitedly. Why am I not surprised?

"Where are we eating at?" I asked. He just shrugged. Okay, I should have known.

We arrived at a chinese restaurant. He had already reserved seats for us. We ordered a table full of food. Again, it was like usual practice right? Haa~ I actually like seeing Daehyun eat so heartily. He looked so happy. It's a blessing to be able to eat right?

"Slow down! I'm not going to fight with you for your food." I laughed as I fed him a piece of meat.

"Look at you, eating even messier than Youngie. No one can tell you're a father of two." I said as I wiped his lips.

"Of course! I look so young!" Daehyun blabbered with his mouth full.

"Ahh, I miss this, just the two of us..." Daehyun said. To be honest, I miss our couple times too but spending time with my kids and husband is just as good.

"Princess..." Daehyun called.

"Hmmm?" I replied.

"Nothing. Just felt like calling you... Is the food nice?" Daehyun smiled.

"Yup!" I replied, nodding my head.

"Of course! Since when have I ever disappointed you when it comes to food?" Daehyun said proudly. My love, you never disappointed me not only in terms of food. You're wonderful~ I thought to myself.

"Why are you smiling to yourself?" Daehyun asked. 

"Nothing~" I fed him another piece of meat.

We ate and talked till we finished our food.

"Full?" My boy asked. I nodded and rubbed my stomach. The food was great!

"Let's go!" Daehyun said as he held my hands after footing the bill.

He then looked at me with a frown.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"You're wearing too little." Daehyun frowned. I slapped his arm playfully.

"What? How is this little?" I said. I was wearing a dress, a decent one at that.

"It is! Okay, nevermind. We'll go somewhere else." Daehyun said.

"Where?" I asked.

"You'll see! It'll be fun!" Daehyun said. Oh well. Let's see what crazy ideas he has.

He then drove us to a place we've never been before.

"What are we doing here? I can move like them for nuts!" I said, pulling him away from the entrance.

"Neither can I but it'll be fun! Trust me!" Daehyun said as he pulled me towards the dance school entrance. It was a ballroom dance school, something that we or at least I, know nothing about.

"I have two left feet!" I said, not wanting to make a fool of myself.

"It doesn't matter. There will only be the two of us in the studio with the ballroom instructor." Daehyun said, heading towards the studio that we were using.

"I don't think it's a good idea. We should do something else for a date! Picnic? Movie?" I suggested. I was having cold feet.

"Nahh... I thought about this for some time! It's not wise to waste money like that! I've hired a popular ballroom instructor. I promise, I won't laugh even if you trip and fall." Daehyun laughed. I rolled my eyes, so much for not laughing. I pouted.

"Come on!" Daehyun pulled me, ignoring my protests.

I decided to give it a try. I always like how couples dance in movies. I thought it was really romantic. Somehow I wished I could be in their shoes, dancing with my male lead and now, Daehyun is fufilling it. I know, he's perfect.

We then started learning the basics of how to hold onto each other and our footing. He's like the most attentive guy on earth. When I couldn't catch up, he would slow down and explain the steps to me slowly, which reminded me of our school days when he tutored me. When my hair got it the way, he would brush them away from my face. Ahh~ It really feels like a fairytale.

"Oops. Sorry..." I said when I stepped on his foot for the upteenth time. 

"Stop thinking of me! Focus!" Daehyun said as he flicked my forehead lightly. 

When I finally got my legs right, we headed on to the turns. To be honest, I love this move the most. I love turning into his warm and safe embrace, knowing that he would be there to catch me. There were a few times when he stole a few kisses from me. Of course, it was really awkward for the instructor. Not like we can help it, we're a couple who are deeply in love with each other. Cheesy... hahaha~

We practiced for a few hours or so and finally mastered that simple routine. It was tiring but I have to admit, it's quite fun actually. Daehyun fooled around a little by doing stupid things with his body which made me laugh.

"Like it? Something special and different right?" Daehyun asked while we were having our break. I nodded.

"We could bring the kids here some day and have fun too!" I said.

"Yah!" Daehyun suddenly raised his voice, I got a little shocked.

"Huh?" I looked at him cluelessly.

"Here you are with your husband but your mind is somewhere else! Do you want me to get jealous?" Daehyun threw a tantrum. This boy~

"You're jealous of your kids?" I laughed.

"Why can't I be? They spend so much more time with you that I get to spend with you..." He pouted. 

"Awww...." I pinched his cheeks.

We then continued with our routine and took a video of it as a momento.

"Ahh tired...." I said as I sat down. Daehyun came over and sat beside me.

"What are you doing?" I asked when he brought my legs to his lap.

"Massasging duh~" Daehyun made a face. Aww... I'm the luckiest girl on earth to have such a nice husband...

I wiped the pespiration off his forehead and passed the water bottle to him to drink.

"My turn." I said as I went behind him and massaged his shoulders.

"You know, we can really consider teaching the kids this. It'll be fun! You can dance with Youngie and I can dance with Baekie. Then you'll see the two of them going crazy and hyper together." I said. I wanted to go on but I was stopped by his sudden turning of head, face inches away from mine.

"This. Is. Our. Dance. Only." Daehyun said with a straight face and sealed my lips with a kiss, probably to shut me up. Of course I know that. I was just teasing him.

After dancing, Daehyun was hungry again. Now it should be my turn to surprise him right?

I brought him to different places for the different parts of our dinner. We had our appetizers, main course and dessert at three different restaurants. It was fun and I'm sure this boy enjoyed the food we ate. We didn't eat like this before.

During dinner, the kids called us.

"Hey babies." We videocalled. 

"DADDY! MOMMY!!" They shouted excitely, all sweaty.

"Darlings, don't shout so loud~ Why are the both of you so sweaty?" I said.

"Seungho Ahjusshi brought us out to play!" Baekie said while Jieun was nodding happily.

"Mommy and Daddy, when are we going home? Jieun asked.

"Soon, my dear. You don't like Seungho Ahjusshi?. " Daehyun said.

"Ahjusshi is so slow.... He cannot catch us!" Baekhyun 'complained'.

"Yah! What did you say?! Ahjusshi is slow?!" I could hear Oppa. How loud did he shout for me to hear his voice?

"Jieunnie~ Your kids are so crazy..." Oppa said as he came nearer, tickling the both of them.

"CRAZYYYY!" The both of them shouted and laughed.

"Don't play too rough okay?" Daehyun said. They ignored him and continued to yell at the top of their voices.

"Kids!" Daehyun called again to get their attention.

"Yes Daddy?" The both of them said.

"Don't play too rough okay? Be good!" Daehyun said.

"Yes Daddy! We're good!" Youngie said, very thickskinned this girl.

"Daddy did you kiss Mommy a lot?" Baekhyun asked. Gosh~ Forever with the kissing topic.

"It's a secret between Mommy and Daddy. I'm not telling." Daehyun played along. These kids... They whined.

"Okay okay. Mommy and Daddy has got to go. We'll pick you up later. Bye bye!" We waved to them. 

"Bye bye Mommy and Daddy!" They said and we ended the call. It's cute how they called us even before a day had passed. They must miss us a lot. My babies~

After dinner, we drove to the beach we usually go when we were dating and decided to just take a stroll there after a long day. The atmosphere and mood was just the right setting. We said loads of sweet nothings to each other, walking along the shore hand in hand. It's simple yet blissful and quiet. Daehyun even gave me a piggyback ride. We got carried away with the time. When we wanted to go and fetch the kids, it was already almost midnight. Daehyun droved us to Oppa's house.

"You're back. The kids are asleep. Finally..." Oppa said, looking really tired.

"Sorry, they're really active aren't they?" I asked as I headed to my room where my two baby monsters were asleep

"It's fine. Kids are cute when they're active but what did you feed them?!" Oppa asked. I shugged my shoulders. I'm glad that they're happy and hyper. 

Oppa was tired as well and we didn't want to impose him further.Daehyun carried Baekie while I carried Youngie to the car and we bade Oppa goodbye. 

"Do bring them over often!" Oppa smiled. He must like kids a lot. How cute because he actually looks very fierce and serious. To think two kids could actually tire him out even more that settling his gang related stuff.

I sat at the backseat with the both of them lying heads on my lap.

"Sweet dreams Darlings~" We said as we tucked them in bed and kissed them goodnight the moment we reached home.

 

Sorry for the slow update! I ran out of dating ideas for the both of them! Finally as requested, DaEun timeeee! Hope this is good! Sorry if there are too many mistakes. My eyes were closing as I typed this. Sleepy~