The Past

Happily Ever After?

Daehyun's POV

"Are you alright?" I asked my princess as I shook her arm since she was zoning out. She gave me a small nod. 

"I don't mean to be rude but how sure are you that you're her brother? Apart from the surname... Why didn't you find her sooner?" I asked, being protective of her. It's not that I don't trust Hyung but she's been through too much and I don't want her to call another guy oppa before even finding out the truth.

"I know you might be worried about this. I am prepared to send our hair samples for DNA test but even without the test, I know she's my sister. It's just that feeling." Hyung said. Feelings. How right he was. It's like how I could feel that she would be my girl. Okay, back to topic.

"Why didn't you find me sooner? How did you guys know each other?" My princess asked.

"It was only with the help of my investigators that I managed to look for you. Trust me, I've been searching for you ever since I got out from the orphanage. Somehow, luck wasn't on my side. I couldn't find you. Daehyun and BAP came to look for us for some help a few years ago and since then, we got closer. After that incident, Mblaq was posted to London to work on a case. Even then I never stopped searching for you. I hired multiple investigators just to look for you. My gut feeling told me you're alive. When one of my investigators told me he found you but wasn't sure, I just had to come back to check it out. I then found out you were Daehyun's girlfriend." Seungho Hyung explained. 

I remembered. A few years ago a gang, Teentop held Youngjae hostage demanded $10 million. They never stick to the rules of the game, they played dirty. There was no way we were giving $10million to a gang that plays unfair and so we decided to seek help from Mblaq, one of the most powerful gangs in Korea. They managed to get Youngjae free from them eventually, almost at the expense of Mir hyung's limbs. Since then, Mblaq and BAP got closer and we promised to help Mblaq in whatever way we can. Of course, my girl was kept in the dark about the whole operation.

I'm actually quite relieved that Seungho hyung is her brother and not any other people. I trust Seungho hyung. At first, he looked really scary but when we got to know each other better, he's actually a really nice guy. 

"Mblaq?" My girl asked.

"My gang." Hyung said simply. My girl's eyes opened wide.

"You're in a gang too?!" She asked, shocked. Hyung laughed at her expression.

"Why are you so shocked? Your boyfriend is in a gang too. Its only that Mblaq is more senior than us and Seungho hyung is the leader." I added.

"Why am I surrounded with gangsters?" She said really cutely.

"Then we can protect you!" I squashed her cheeks, forgetting the fact that we're not alone.

"Wahh... Wow.. Oppa is the leader? Can I call you oppa?" She asked.

"Sure. I'll be more than happy to hear you call me oppa." Hyung said.

"But we're still doing that DNA test." I added, feeling a little jealous. So now I have to share her? She will have someone else to depend on. What if she sticks to hyung more than me since he's older and perhaps more reliable? Agrh! What am I thinking?! He's most likely her brother! I should be feeling happy that she has one more person or maybe another entire gang that will be able to protect her. Yes Daehyun, think like that. 

"Of course, of course." Hyung said. Suddenly, we heard a growling sound. It was from my girl's stomach. 

"Don't laugh! I'm hungry..."She  said shyly.

"You guys have not eaten? Let's go out for dinner then. Hyung suggested.  We took hyung's car and headed to a restaurant.

 

Come to think of it, I think it's funny how Daehyun and Seungho are like the 'eaters' of the group. HAHA!

I used teentop's name for fun. I don't think they'll be appearing again. 

And about my dance cover.... hehe~ I might just pm the link to whoever wants to watch. haha.