'Fun'

Happily Ever After?

Jieun's POV

I'm really enjoying my life now. All I do now is shop, eat, visit Daedae, sleep and the cycle goes on and on. No more chores that I need to take care of. I don't even need to sweep the floor or wash the dishes. I'm really being treated like a princess. The only chore I do now is cooking but then again, it wouldn't be called a chore if I'm enjoying it right? Sometimes I cook for Seungho oppa dinner and cook food for Daehyun when I drop by the restaurant. I like to see them enjoying the food I cook, even if it was only simple dishes.

When Daehyun said he would only get busier in the coming weeks, he really wasn't lying, not that there was a reason to lie anyway. He looked so tired and busy but I could tell he was happy. Even though I prepared food for him, he would never be able to sit still and eat. He had to walk about, check on things and ensured that everything and everyone was fine. I had to literally pull him and make him sit.

After two hours of shopping for clothes for him, he deserved them right? Being so hardworking and all. I made my way to the restaurant. Suddenly, I was surrounded by four men, walking strangely close to me, as if circling me. 

"Excuse me." I said politely, not really liking the fact that they were so close to me and were walking at a grandpa pace. I then felt something poking my lower back. I was starting to feel really scared.

"Shut up. Listen. Don't try to attract any attention. Just walk normally. Try anything funny and I will shoot you." The man behind me said as he pushed whatever he was holding behind me further into my back. Is this a robbery?! In broad daylight?

"Is it money that you want? Let me go and I'll give it to you." I said calmly even though I knew I was shaking like a leaf.

"Stupid or what? There are other people richer than you. Turn left." He said.

"He said turn left!" The guy on my right said when I did not comply.

"You better do what's good for you." He warned me. 

"I'll walk! Get your filthy hands off me!" I tried brushing his hand off my shoulder but instead, he yanked me closer to him. I could smell the alcohol.

"Don't tell us what to do." He said dangerously.

"If not?" I challenged him. I do not know where this guts came from.

"Jung Daehyun. Does this name ring a bell?" He smirked.

"Don't you dare do anything to him!" I almost shouted.

"Shut up! I told you not to attract attention!" He pinched my forearm hardly. I bit my lip to prevent me from yelling.

"If you don't want anything to happen to you or him, you better behave." He said as the four of them came closer towards me. I didn't know what to do.

"Relax, it's only me. Turn left again." The guy on my left held my waist. Why are they doing this to me?

"Please stop touching me." I felt so violated even though it was only my waist.

"You are in no position to bargain with us so shut up." The guy behind me whispered in to my ear while pushing the gun against my back. 

"Nice ." He then d my . I jumped in shock. My tears flowed. I did not like how their hands were roaming around my body but I could not do anything about it. He was pointing a gun at me.

"What are you doing?! I told you to act normal!" The guy on my left then pulled my ears. 

"Any nonsense from you and I will make sure your pretty boy will never have peace in his shop." He smirked. From the start I was already on the losing end, I could not win them.

"Get in!" The guy in front of me pulled my arm into an abandoned shop.

"What do you want from me?!" I yelled.

"Nothing much. Just to have fun, you know, teach you a lesson and give you a warning." One of them said.

"Why?! I don't even know who are you people!" I moved back, away from them.

"Our bad, we forgot to introduce ourselves. Ever heard of the Dark Tigers?" The same guy grabbed onto my chin and smirked. My eyes widen in shock.

"Min-minsook's gang?!" I stuttered.

"Yes, your Minsook Oppa's gang. Don't find us familiar? We're his new recruits." He said.

"He's not my oppa! I thought he's in jail?" I snapped back.

"Well, he has ways and what he wants is for us to take good care of you. Right boys?" He turned and asked them. They nodded and approached me.

"Wait! You cannot touch me!! Do you know who's sister I am?!" I remembered Oppa is also in a pretty badass gang.

"Shut up ! We don't care! We told you we are not here for your money!" The same guy spat back as he opened my shopping bag and took out a scarf I bought for myself and stuffed it into my mouth before taping it.

"Now, Time for our fun~" The same guy said, I assumed he's their leader.

I tried struggling out of the other three members grips but it was of no use. How could I match their strength?

"Stop moving! Boys tighten you grip on her!" The 'leader' said as he backhanded my cheek. It stung.

He then took out something. What?! A jump rope?!

"You thought it was a gun right? We aren't stupid to be flashing our guns in broad daylight. It's you who is stupid." He said as he untwirled the ropes from the handle.

"Mmmm Mmmm" I tried to stop him but it was no use, everything that came out from my mouth weren't even words.

"We'll take turns. Where do you want this to be?" He asked, face really close to mine. I kept shaking my head as my tears flowed.

"On your stomach? Very well." He said.

One member kicked my knees from the back which forced me into a kneeling position. The 'leader stood in front of me, folded the jump ropes into two and pulled back his hand. And SWING! The ropes landed hard on my tummy. I squeezed my eyes close and my nails dug into my palms.

"Mmmm!!" I cried but I was gagged.

"Like it? More to come." He smiled at me before landing the ropes on my tummy for a few more times. It hurt like hell! I felt like I was on fire.  

"This should be decorated too." He said as he slapped my with his palm.

"So firm." He his lips like a ert. How I wish I could slam his face onto a brick. He then landed a few on my . It was so painful but I could not find the energy in me to scream. There was no need for me to scream too. No one could hear and they would not stop.

Just as he was about to make his next strike, my phone rang. All of us froze. The leader then took my phone.

"Awww Your handsome Daehyun is calling." He made a puking sound.

"You'll pick up his call but if you say anything about this out, I'll touch you like I never did before and then I'll kill you. You better not try to be funny with me. I'm not playing." He said dangerously as he took a swissknife out from his pocket and placed it at my throat.

"Ahhh!" I shouted when he tore the tape off my mouth. Just then my phone stopped ringing. Knowing Daehyun, he would definitely call again and he did. One of the members took the phone and placed it on my ear.

"Princess? Why didn't you pick up my call?" Daehyun asked through the phone.

"Oh. I um.. was shopping and didn't hear my phone ring." I replied, trying my best to sound as normal.

"I thought you said you'll come? I've been waiting for you. It's been an hour and you're still shopping?" Daehyun asked in a joking tone.

"Hahaha~ I got carried away." I faked a laugh.

'Tell him you'll be there.' The leader mouthed to me.

"Then are you still coming?" He asked.

"Of course I am. I'll head over now." I replied.

"Okay see you later baby~" Daehyun said.

"See you~" I replied before the member hung up his call.

"That wasn't so difficult right?! We'll stop here for today. Remember. Tell anyone about this meeting and I will wreck havoc to your handsome Daehyun restaurant. Unless you want it to close down, you better do what's good for you. Mark my words. I will not let you off that easily." The leader spat and then slapped me.

"Oh wait, Drink this." He said as he opened a milk packet, forced my mouth opened and poured it in. The milk tasted weird. I could not spit the milk out and ended swallowing it.

"Just to torture you further." He let out an evil laughter and tossed the milk packet onto the floor.

"Let's go." He waved s and they followed him.

"Pretty girl, we'll meet again." The guy who was on my right just now came back and whispered to me disgustingly.

I was left alone in the abandoned shop. I was in a mess. My hair was all over my face, my dress was soaked with my pespiration and milk and had dirt on it. My arms had their hand marks from the tight grip. I had to change into a new set of clothes. One that would cover up the marks.

I picked up my shopping bags and headed to the nearest washroom. Lucky, I bought a set of knitted long sleeved top and matched it with a pretty flare skirt. I touched up my light make up before heading to Daehyun.

Thank you all for the nice comments~ They cheered me up... I was just feeling lousy that's all. I won't stop this fic~

Won't it be weird to have two Jieuns in the story? 

When I planned this story, this part wasn't in it. It was specially for you guys who requested for drama/abuse scenes. Even though there will be planned drama later, I decided to give what you guys wanted. See?! I'm so nice. HAHAHA! It's not gonna be a lot of abuse though. I hope this is okay~ I haven't written abuse in a long time. It's just to satisfy you guys. HAPPY??? Better be. Hehe~