Honeymoon

Happily Ever After?

Jieun's POV

I opened my eyes and found myself in Daehyun's arms. His warm chest was against my back. Were we in this position the entire night? I'm in my PJs too. What happened? How did we get here? Oh well.

I turned and faced him. His face was just inches away from mine.

"Oww..." I pinched myself. It's real, it's not a dream. I'm really married to him. WHOOHOO!

I traced my finger along his y lips. He frowned in his sleep. Just when he was about to open his eyes, I kissed him on his lips. His eyes then opened in shock but closed again and we kissed.

"Morning Mrs Jung. How sneaky~" Daehyun said. I laughed.

"Morning Darling~ Learnt it from you." I said and Daehyun started kissing me again. He then rolled over and now he was on top of me. He didn't put his whole weight on me though.

"Shall we?" He asked.

"No you . It's still so early." I kissed his cheek.

"WHY!?" He shouted. I got shocked.

"We didn't do it yesterday and you fell asleep!!" He whined like a small boy. I laughed

"I was tired." I replied. 

"Are you awake now?" He asked.

"Yes but no, we're not doing anything other than to get ready and leave." I said.

"Nooooo...." He whined again and started giving me butterfly kisses on my shoulders.

"Stopp.... We'll be late!! Go get ready!!" I squashed his cheeks.

"I don't want!" He threw a cute tantrum.

"Tonight, tonight okay? Tonight I'll be yours. Be patient! Now go change and wash up!" I said as I pushed him off me.

"Fine~ So mean... But you're already mine from like four years ago!" He laughed and ran to the toilet. This conman.

"Where are we going?" He poked his head out and asked.

"Honeymoon~" I replied, lying on the bed with arms and legs spreaded out.

"Really? Woah~ So sweet! I'll be quick!" He said as he went back in the toilet.

"No need to rush! Our flight is in the evening." I replied.

"You tricked me!" He said while brushing his teeth.

"Learnt from the best." I replied.

 

"So you haven't tell me where are we going..." He said as we started packing.

"Japan. I know its not very far or anything but-" He cut me off.

"But it's with you so I'm fine and thankful~ The place don't really matter." He said.

"Really? Aye~ I should have brought you to like Jeju or somewhere else for our honeymoon." I said.

"Just kidding." I smiled when he gave me a look.

"Wait! If you're planning for the honeymoon, that what about me?!" He said.

"Who said wives can't plan honeymoons?" I asked.

"Aww... Mrs Jung is so sweet." He said as he pulled me closer to him. 

We then packed up and went back home to pack for our trip to Japan.

I'm really excited for this trip. It would be the first time I'm going to another country! What's even better is that I'm going with my love.

"Why the sudden kiss?" He asked when I pecked his cheek.

"Thank you~" I replied.

"Thank me? I should be thanking you for this trip. It's an all expenses paid trip by you right?" He laughed. 

"Anything that will make you happy. Thank you for sticking by me~" I said.

"Silly girl~" He patted my head.

It was almost time so we made our way to the airport. 

"You want to sit here? The view is better." He said as he gave up his window seat to me. When the plane took off, the vew was indeed pretty, seeing the street lights, buildings and all.

Throughout the plane ride, we interwined our fingers and I rested my head on his shoulders. The sense of security I have when I'm with him... I just feel so safe.

"Princess wake up, we've reached~" He said softly but loud enough for me to hear. 

"Am I that boring that you've fallen asleep?" He asked as we walked out.

"Noooo... I'm just conserving energy!" I replied as I linked arms with him. 

"Why? That excited already? He wriggled his eyebrows.

"You ert. Tsk. I meant the walking around and shopping!" I flicked his ear.

We checked in to the hotel and arranged our stuff first before heading out for dinner. We arrived at a famous ramen shop and ate our fill.

"I thought I would be the one paying for this trip?" I said when he handed the waiter his credit card.

"Kidding~ How can I let you pay? What would people think of me?" He said. Oh.... It's because of his guy image.

"Just kidding. You made effort to prepare this trip, I should be doing my part as well." He said. Oh well, my personal ATM machine.

After dinner, since we only had a few more hours before we head back to the hotel, we went shopping. Walking down the busy streets hand in hand was actually quite enjoyable as well.

"Don't wander off. I don't want you to get lost." Daehyun said as he held me closer to him.

After a few hours of shopping, we decided to head back to the hotel. 

"Hungry? Shall we order room service? I asked him.

"YES!" This guy~

We ordered some sandwiches and watched some random channels on tv and then went to wash up.

I avoided going to bed because.... because I was nervous.

 

Daehyun's POV

I feel so blessed to have such a loving girl with me. So this is what she meant by tomorrow is her turn? This honeymoon surprise? How sweet~

I've been waiting for this night to come. I know I sound like a ert but whatever, I love her and therefore I respect her. 

"Let's go!" I shouted as I lifted her in my arms towards the bed.

"Shall we?" I asked as I planted kisses on her. She was quiet.

"What's wrong? I asked.

"I don't know. I know I said after marriage and all but I'm nervous! I never done it before. What if it hurts? I know I shouldn't behave like this. I know you love me and I love you too but-" She said really fast.

"Do you trust me?" I asked. She nodded.

"Then trust me, I'm not going to be rough. You know I'll never hurt you." I said as I carressed her cheek.

"May I?" I asked. She smiled.

And for the first time in my life, we made love and slept in each other arms.

 

The next day was packed with activities. Because for my love for food, she brought us to many places to eat. How much effort she had put in? She barely understands Japanese but here she is bringing us around. We ate sushi, dessert, whatever we could get our hands on. 

"How do you know I've always wanted to see cherry blossoms with my love?" I asked her as we walked down the path surrounded with cherry blossoms.

"You wanted to do that? I've always wanted to do it too!" She replied. I gave her a kiss.

"Let's take a photo!" She said as she took out her camera.

Just before she snapped, I kissed her again. The picture came out epic but it was cute.

"Yah!! You're always doing this!" She shouted while she chased me.

"Owww..." She said when I heard a thud.

"Princess! Are you okay?" I asked and ran back to her. She cheekily stuck out her tongue.

"Caught you!" She said as she threw her arms around me.

"Yah~ Try that again and see what I will do." I said.

"You will still run back to me." She said.

"Woah~ That confident?" I asked. She nodded her head confidently.

"Come." I said as I pulled her up my back.

"I was kidding! I didn't really fall! Put me down!" She said.

"Nope. You're clumsy. I don't want you to fall down again so this is the best." I said. She hugged me tighter. We walked the pathway with many envious glances.

After a long day, we went back to the hotel and headed to the hot springs.

"Did you eat well? Was the food good?" She asked, leaning on me.

"Yeah. Love you!" I said as I gave her a wet kiss.

"Yeah~ You only love me when I give you food." She joked.

"No, I love you." I said seriously. She smiled.

"Turn around, I'll give you a massage!" She said as she turned me and massaged my shoulders.

"Daehyunnie~" She called.

"Hmmm?" I replied with eyes closed, enjoying her shoulder massage.

"I love you! Sorry!" Before I could do anything, she dunked me into the water. This love of mine~ 

 

For the rest of our stay in Japan, we visited Disneyland, more food and more shopping places.

Us, how blissful. We'll last forever. I'm sure of it. I feel genuinely happy. 

 

WHOOOO!!!! BAP IS COMING!!!! I THOUGHT THEY WOULDN'T COME ALREADY!! BUT YAY!!!! Now I just hope I'll be able to get good tickets!

MBLAQ MV OUT TOMORROW!!!! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!

Baekhyun??? hahaha~ Soon... I hope... hahaha! JUST FOCUS ON DAEHYUN AND JIEUN FOR NOW OKAY! ^^
Her stepbro? Forget about him for now. :)