Surprise Visitor

Happily Ever After?

~~~~~~~'s POV

It was just a lazy saturday afternoon. Daehyun and I both slept in longer since we had no plans for the day. We decided to cook lunch together. After lunch, we cuddled on the couch looking through our scrapbook that I made for our fourth anniversary. How fast time flies. We are coming to our fifth year together. 

To say that our journey was smooth sailing would be a lie and unreal. We had arguements on certain occassions and there were a few times where things got pretty heated up that we had cold war that lasted for a few days. During the few days of cooling down, we then knew who was resposible. Usually we would apologise and make up. It was also funny how some of our cold wars ended because we could not stand not talking to each other. I guess the arguements brought us closer as we learn how to appreciate each other.

Of course, we had loads of memorable time together. Daehyun, being as mushy as always, teasing me like crazy. There were also times when he was feeling moody and would talk less. Those would be the times when I would try not to step on his toes and just cook for him yummy food and accompany him.

Daehyun and BAP are still going strong. They would drop by occassionally and hang out. I guess they are still a gang, I never really interfered much ever since that time I almost caused Daehyun's life. 

"What are you thinking hmmm?" Daehyun asked as I rested my head against his chest, brushing my thumb over that scar.

"Hmmm? Nothing much~" I said as I snuggled in, hugging his waist.

"Don't think I don't know, you're blaming yourself again right?" He said. I did not say anything. He kissed my forehead. 

We watched random shows just to pass time. 

"So cute. I wonder how our babies will look like!" Daehyun said when the tv was showing kids playing in those inflatable pool.

"Who said anything about us having kids?" I teased although feeling happy at the thought of it.

"Don't tell me you're not gonna marry me!" Daehyun shot up and said. I shrugged my shoulders and smiled.

"You...." Daehyun armlocked me and tackled me and we ended wrestling on the couch. Of course, I won but only because he gave in.

It was soon dinner time and the both of us decided to eat out were feeling so lazy to even move our butts from the couch. 

Just then, the door bell rang.

"You heard that? Go go!" I said feeling lazy.

"No.... You go." Daehyun protested. I stuck out my tongue.

"Aish you lazy bum! Get off me then." He teased playfully as he push my face away.

"Yah! Your saliva!" He frowned.

"Not my fault!" I smiled and slapped his as he headed for the door.

"H-Hyung?" Daehyun stuttered. I looked at the person and did not recognize who he was. I didn't know Daehyun had a hyung apart from Yongguk and Himchan oppa.

 

Agrhh... what a y short first chapter!!! Don't even know what I'm writing... Suddenly everything just got stuck... :(

Thank you all for all your love and anticipation for this sequel. 25 upvotes and 304 subscribers just for the foreword? AWW THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH~!

Don't put your hopes too high though, I'm afraid I'll disappoint...