Baby Princess

Happily Ever After?

Jieun's POV

These few days I felt better, not so weak or sick. Of course, the credit goes to my Daehyun. If it wasn't for his patience, I don't know what will happen to me. How am I so blessed to have him by my side? I know I haven't been really nice to him for the past few months but he would rather suffer than having me suffer. I'm so mean towards him... Now I sound really bad. But of course, there are times when I did not create trouble for him. Then again, it was him who never fails to try to put me in good spirits. Baby girl, you gotta love your Daddy loads. See how much of a wonderful guy he is? I always tell my soon to be borned child.

We were resting on our bed, just spending time together. Daehyun rested his head on my tummy, amusing himself. He was blabbering to the baby, just his random talking which actually occurs quite often. He usually says things like grow up well and stuff and never fails to mention food even to our princess.

"Daddy will bring you to places to eat yummy food! Won't my baby princess want that?" He said as he planted kisses on my tummy. I smiled at his love for three things, us and food. This boy~

"Princess, have you thought of the name of our baby girl?" He asked suddenly.

"Not really. Why not we think about it now since we're just idling around?" I replied, attempting to braid his hair.

We came up with lots of names and even searched meanings of them. 

"I hope our baby will like her name." I said after we've decided on the name.

"I'm sure she will. We chose it for her!" Daehyun smiled.

All of a sudden, Daehyun started doing aegyo to my tummy. Then he did gwiyomi. Seriously? He looked so silly and cute at the same time causing me to laugh.

"What are you doing? You're embarassing yourself in front of your baby girl!" I teased.

"No I'm not! I just want her to grow up as cute as me, maybe even cuter!" He said happily.

"As cute as you? You want our princess to scare kids away?" I teased.

"Yah! What does that mean?! KIds aren't scared of me! They love me!" He said proudly.

"Yeah yeah~" I replied.

"What's with that reply?! I'm not cute?!" He said as he started tickling me lightly. What has gotten into Daehyun? I know the him five years ago would never do anything like that. Must be the daddy in him or whatever it was.

"Okay okay!! Stop stopppp!! I meant to say how can she have your cuteness when you're a guy? You want her to have manly charms? Ewww.." I made a face.

"Oh ya... You're right! Then I want her to be as beautiful and charming as you." He said as he cuddled with me. 

"I'm not..." I said.

"You're not the judge here. I am. I say you are then you are. Gosh, you're so attractive, you got me falling for you over and over again! Did you cast a spell on me or something? Must be..." He nodded.

"Sweet talker~ How am I attractive? You're the only one that fell for me." I said.

"ISN'T THAT ENOUGH?!" He suddenly shouted, shocking me.

"Yes. That's enough. More than enough for me. You're crazy, shout so loud!" I kissed him. 

"Baby, you must inherit your Mommy's charms okay?" He talked to the baby. I actually like seeing him talk to our princess. It has this really calming effect on me.

"Owww.... AHHHH!!!" I shouted.

"What happened?! Baby kicked you?" He asked, looking shocked. 

"Daedae, I think she's coming.... Ahhh~ Pain~" I said as I fisted the sheets.

"What do I do??!?!?!" He said running around looking for something. He looked really funny, running around like that.

"What are you looking for?" I asked.

"Car keys. I need to get you to the hospital!" He said. So he did know what to do.

"Hang on okay? Baby, be nice to Mommy! Damn it! Where are the keys when you need them?!" He grumbled.

"Daedae, the keys are on your side table..." I said. He turned and saw them lying there, he gave a silly smile.

"Come~" He said as he lifted me up bridal style. I feel so safe in his arms. I know I can depend on him.

"Sit tight." He said as he buckled the seatbelt for me and sped off.

We arrived at the hospital shortly thanks to his crazy driving skills.

This was the first time I did not wait to see anyone. I was in so much pain.

Daehyun came in with me to the room and calmed me down but I was not anywhere near calm. Baby! Why are you giving me so much pain?!

"Daehyun I cannot take the pain!!! It hurts!!!" I shouted.

"It's coming already!! Breathe and push. I'm here with you." He said patting my back. I trusted him.

With my final push, our baby came to our world.

"Congratulations! It's a baby girl~" The obstetrician said. We heard our baby girl's first cries.

"You did it darling~" Daehyun said as he wiped the perspiration off my face with his bare hands and showered me with kisses.

"Do you want to see your girl?" The obstetrician asked. We nodded and she passed our baby girl to Daehyun.

"So beautiful, my baby girl." Daehyun said as he showed me our baby princess. Indeed, she was the most beautiful being I've ever seen. My baby girl. I then saw something that shocked me.

"Daedae what happened you your arms?!" I asked in shock when I saw scratch marks on his arms.

"Oh~ It's fine... Anything for our baby princess." He said.

"I did that to you? Gosh! I'm so sorry!!" I apologized.

"It's fine. It's like a memory to me." He said.

"Princess, you don't know how happy I am now~ Thank you so much for pulling through~ Thank you for enduring the pain." Daehyun said. 

"Thank you for sticking with me." I said. Daehyun was my strength.

"Do you want to hold her?" Daehyun asked.

"I'm afraid I'll drop her." I said feeling weak after giving birth.

"I'll support you. I will never let anything happen to the both of you." He said as he placed our baby in my arms, supporting her back.

"Princess Eunyoung. My beautiful baby. Mommy and Daddy love you~" I said as I caressed her tiny cheeks, admiring my baby, our own flesh and blood. I can't take my eyes off her.

"Baby, call Daddy!!" Daehyun suddenly said, causing me to chuckle despite feeling really drained. How silly, this baby's father.

 

Sorry if this is crappy... Like I said before, I'm not sure what really happens in there. So yeah~ Don't take it seriously.

Updated because I have lovely readers. So sweet all of you. Realised that there are quite a few who are sick as well! Take good care of yourselves and get well soon!