It's Over

Happily Ever After?

Jieun's POV

I got out of my car and knocked on Daehyun's car window at the passenger side. That seat should only be meant for me or at least the boys, not her! They looked at me with shock written all over their faces. Daehyun then made his way towards me.

"What the hell was that for?! Why did you kiss her?!" I yelled into his face while pointing at Yoori, she was in the car. My tears flowed.

"It's not what you think! I didn't kiss her!" Daehyun held my shoulders.

"Don't touch me after you've touched her!" I pushed his hands away.

"I didn't do anything wrong okay?! I didn't betray you!" He shouted. 

"Ha! What a lie! I only believe what I saw and I saw you kissing her!" I shouted.

"Trust me! I really did not!" He protested.

"How can I trust you when both of my eyes witnessed the scene?!" I pushed him. He winced when his back was slammed against the side mirrors of his car. I did not mean to do that, I was angry!

"So that's it? It's about trust?" Daehyun smiled bitterly. I looked away, thinking of a comeback.

"It's over." I said.

"What's over?!" He yelled into my face.

"Us." I smiled.

"Why can't you just believe that there's nothing going on between us?!" Daehyun shouted.

"I want to! But how can I?! I can tolerate everything, your drinking habits, your coming home late habits and I can even tolerate that your restaurant is more precious than me but I CANNOT TOLERATE SHARING MY MAN WITH ANOTHER PERSON!" I cried. I happened to take a glance at Yoori, IS THAT A SMIRK I SAW?!

"It's my job to be at the restaurant! I TOLD YOU THERE'S NOTHING GOING ON BETWEEN US!" He emphasized.

"THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU FIRE HER WHEN I TOLD YOU SHE'S NOT THAT SIMPLE?! WHY DIDN'T YOU BELIEVE MY INSTICTS?! Why did you still send her back home?! Are you trying to flirt?!" I answered back.

"I'm not flirting! How dare you accuse me like that! I told you why already! What's more is that it was YOU who hired her! She is my staff! I have a duty to ensure their safety! It's dangerous for a girl to be going home alone that late! Stop being unreasonable!" He said.

"It's not even office hours anymore! You find me unreasonable now?! Since I can't take that you don't believe me and find me unreasonable and you think I don't trust you, how can we still be together?!" I yelled. At this point of time, even though we were yelling on the streets, I could not be bothered.

"You want to break? Fine. I've tolerated your nonsense long enough. I fell in love with that sweet and innocent Jieun, not a damn spoilt brat who expects me to appear as and when you like, spend money on useless things and replacing things which has sentimental value with branded goods like they were just rocks. You're the one who encouraged me to set up my own business but you're also the one who complains that I don't spend enough time with you. I don't know what you want! One moment you're sweet, another moment you're being a brat, then you come and apologize and be all sweet and the whole bloody cycle repeats again. I'm really confused! 'Sorry' is a strong word, why do you keep saying when you don't actually mean it?!" He said.

"I-" He cut me off before I could say anything.

"Shut up, I'm not done! Then now you don't even trust me and bring up about the drinks and late nights. You've become so much of a brat I don't even know where the old Jieun went. It's like you're a whole new different person! Then there's your beloved Seungho oppa. Anything that happens to you be it accident or what, he always will put the blame on me. I had enough of it! You want to break? I should be the one breaking with you!" He poked my shoulder. Must he bring oppa in too?!

"I didn't know you had that much unhappiness with me. What's wrong with buying branded goods for you? I'm not even asking you to pay for them! It's a blessing to buy and receive things from the person you love. I guess you don't know how to appreciate it! Everyone who was shopping had someone to accompany them. What about me?! I was alone! Fine then! Jung Daehyun, since you can't stand me, don't force yourself. It's over between us!" I yelled as I tried to remove the bracelet he gave me since we got together. It used to be a treasure to me, I guess not anymore. I was having difficulty with the hook though, it didn't seem to come out, By the time I took it off, I had scratched myself but I couldn't care less.

"Fine! Go! Go like everybody else did! Don't regret! " He shouted and pointed to a random direction.

Just then, the stupid girl came out of the car. What a nice timing.

"Miss Yang, calm down... You guys should talk peacefully." She said. 

"What a hypocrite." I rolled my eyes, kicking Daehyun's car and walked away.

"You don't just kick my car!" Daehyun shouted.

"Should I kick you instead?! I don't give a damn about your car! I hope you last long." I shouted running away. My tears were flowing like a broken tap. I could not control my emotions.

"I'm not with her!" He shouted but I no longer cared.

It's been a long time since I stepped into a club. I drowned myself into the music and alcohol. I was so dead drunk I could not even drive home. I guessed I've fallen asleep in my car. When I woke up, I was a little sober. I drove back home.

"Jieunnie~ You're finally home." Seungho Oppa teased me because I these few days, I spent my nights at Daehyun's house.

"Oppa. Yeah." I replied.

"Is something wrong? Have you been drinking?" He asked, worried. That's when I broke down. I told myself not to cry in front of oppa but I could not help it. He just had to ask me like that.

"What happened Jieunnie? It hurts oppa to see you crying like that." He said as he came over and hug me. I sobbed in his embrace.

"Me and Daehyun.... It's over...." I told him, still sobbing.

"Shhh... It's okay.... I don't think you want to talk about it now... Go get some sleep and when you wake up, it'll be a new day." He comforted me as he held me up to my room.

"Goodnight~" He said as he covered my blanket over me and left.

As much as I wanted to sleep, I couldn't sleep with a lucid mind. 

 

 

Because you guys made me really really really veru happy with the overflowing of comments for the past four chapters and i think it reached the highest for the previous chapter, I'm double updating today! It's been a long time! But I'm not sure if its a good or bad thing because of the content. hahaha~ 

Interested in Baekhyun's role? Want a little hint? Or should I not say it? hahaa~ I'm such a tease~