Cheap

Happily Ever After?

Jieun's POV

Ever since that day out with the Mblaq guys, I never visited his restaurant again. I don't know why too. Maybe I'm just avoiding everything. I am afraid to know if he has already moved on. What's wrong with you Jieun! You guys are separated! His business and whoever he dates or hangs out with is none of yours! I'm sure he wouldn't care if you found someone new or whatever happens. I need to learn how to let go.

My life suddenly feels so empty. Even though Seungho oppa tries to spend some time with me, I always feel he was busy. I ended up doing things alone. I did not have the mood to do much though so I spend my days shopping online, buying stuff for me and oppa since he must have been really busy. I baked and cooked stuff, watched drama serials and whatever I could think of doing at home. I hardly had the mood to leave house in the day. 

I visited the BAP boys a few days back. They seemed to be busy with their own things, I thought they would ignore me because I wasn't with Daehyun anymore but they have always treated me as their sister and I'm thankful for it. I don't know if Daehyun told them anything but they always seemed curious. I always avoided the topic though and they gave up asking altogether.

Tonight, just like every other night, I headed to the club. I needed the alcohol. I needed to numb myself. I needed to forget him. Even though it was only for awhile, the alcohol was useful to numbing my feelings. Oppa tried to stop me from going out to drink every night. I know it's wrong but I can't help myself. It's too miserable staying sober the whole time. He tried to make me stay home at night by locking me at home. I grew even more rebellious and threatened him.

I was wrong when I threatened him but he was also wrong by locking me up at home! I hated being locked up! We had a huge arguement because of this and I threatened him if he did not allow me to do whatever i want, I will leave home. Afraid that I would really  leave and not come back, he had no choice but to let me be. I had nothing to lose now. Nothing.

Although I clubbed or pubbed every night, I never really got home too late. I know he is worried. However, there were times when I would not come home early on purpose just to get him to worry about me. I know it's not right but I don't know why I'm doing it. I just want someone to care about me.

The young and naive me used to hate this place a lot. How dumb. The loud banging of the music, the drinks and the people here can make me forget myself. I love this place. 

After drinking a glass of alcohol, I got a little high, I didn't think I was drunk. I went down to the dance floor. I didn't know what I was doing but I couldn't be bothered. I was here to enjoy myself, I'm still surviving well without him. I don't need him.

 

Daehyun's POV

The boys dropped by my restaurant today. We agreed to meet and spend some time together since it's been long since we did that . We decided to go to the club like the old times. I guess a little alcohol would be able to help me destress. They have been pestering me about the whole break up thing. They told me she met with them once but she did not tell them anything. Why am I not surprised? It's her style to avoid. I am not her. I knew they could not do anything when she did not want to say anything and they did not dare to threaten her, knowing her past but for me, it was easy to force me to tell them the entire story simply because they could threaten me with our friendship. I told them eventually though, not because I was afraid that we would no longer be friends but because they are my brothers, they have the right to know and maybe it would be better if I did not keep it in me.

As usual, we were at the dance floor, usually, we would surround her or I would be dancing with her just to make sure that nothing happens to her. Not tonight, tonight it was just the six of us, spending time together.

We teased Yongguk hyung about his girlfriend. It was super amazing how this guy could blush and flash his gummy smile the moment his girl was mentioned. I totally understood him. 

"What? I'm fine. Don't need to worry about me." I said as I felt their eyes on me perhaps thinking that I would feel hurt at this topic. Of course I would feel a little uncomfortable. It would be a lie if I said I wasn't but I'm happy for hyung.

"Hyung, is that Jieun?" Zelo pointed directly behind me. I turned around, eyes opened wide, trying to process the scene before my eyes. She was wearing too little and guys were around her. She probably hates me now but not like that, does she even know what they are doing to her?! 

"Whoo!" Jieun exclaimed when I spun her around. The moment she saw me, she rolled her eyes.

"Let go of me!" She said, struggling out of my grip but failing to do so.

"Who is he?" They guys who were physically close to her asked.

"No one important. LET GO!" She replied. I'm just a no one...

"Leave her alone." I said dangerously.

"Who are you to tell us that? We're just having fun!" The guy replied.

"Didn't you hear what he said? GET LOST. Or do you want my fist in your face?!" Himchan hyung said as the rest of the boys stood by me. Those guys close to her was probably afraid as they were clearly outnumbered.

"Fine fine. See you later babe~" They winked at her. How disgusting! I wished I could kick them where it hurts!

"Follow me." I said as I dragged her out of the dance floor.

"LET ME GO! You're hurting me!" She flinged her arm so hard that I had to let go of her.

"What are you doing back there?" I asked.

"MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! I don't care who you hang out with or what you do with that stupid waitress so don't bother about me!" She shouted.

"I-" I got cut off.

"You? You what?! Leave me alone please! I'm begging you! I'm just dancing and having fun." She interwined her fingers, pleading me sarcastically.

"Dancing?! You call that dancing?! Do you know what the hell they were doing?! THEY WERE GRINDING ON YOU!! How stupid can you get?!" I shouted.

"It's none of your business! I didn't stop you from doing what you want, kissing with that waitress so don't stop me from making friends and doing whatever I want! !" She shouted back.

"Jieun, is not like that." Yongguk hyung said.

"Can't you open your bloody eyes?! They just want to get into your pants! How dumb can you get!?" I scolded. She glared hard at me. Youngjae grabbed my arm, signalling me to stop before it gets out of hand.

"I do whatever I want!" She turned to walk away but I grabbed her back.

"You're the one who broke up with me. Shouldn't you live your life better and at least make me regret of letting you go rather than doing such things? I'm fine with you hating me but at least, respect yourself!" I shouted.

"Don't tell me how to run my life." She hissed, breaking free from my arms and walking away again. I caught her again.

"You want to have with them is it?! Then I rather you do it with me! Why are you behaving so cheap?! Having guys touch you that way?!" I blabbered, shouting at her. I did not know how in the world those words left my mouth, I did not mean it but I was too pissed off seeing hands and bodies all over her. Before I knew it, she landed a hard slap on my cheek. The boys were shocked as well as they did not see her like this before. We both were having a glaring contest, both not backing down.

"Daehyun!" Himchan hyung shouted.

"You want to be here right? Then I'll just go to some other place that I would not be able to see you. I don't want to see you!" She said angrily, tears flowing down her cheeks. She harshly wiped them away and then headed for the exit.

"Jieun!" Yongguk hyung called after her. She turned.

"I'll see her home." Yongguk hyung said to me before catching up to her. 

"Good luck then." I wished him knowing how stubborn this Jieun was. What is wrong with her?! Agrhh! Just do whatever you want! I'm not caring.

 

Jieun's POV

"Jieun!" Yongguk oppa called my name, I turned. He then said something to that mean guy before running up to me.

"Come, I'll see you home." He said.

"I don't want to go home." I told him.

"Please, just come with me? It's late already. It's not safe for a girl like you to be heading to these type of places at this hour. I'll send you home?" He said nicely. Why can't Daehyun talk to me like that?! Why the moment he sees me he has to shout?! I nodded reluctantly.

"Follow me to my car and I will send you home or are you hungry? Do you want to eat anything?" He asked. How caring is he? His girlfriend sure is lucky.

"No thanks. I'm fine." I replied.

"Okay then." He said as we walked to his car. I sat at the passenger seat while he sat at the driver's.

"Jieun ah, Can I say something?" Oppa asked while he drove. I did not say anything but did not deny as well.

"Whatever you think happened between them did not happen. You misunderstood the whole situation." He said. 

"Then why didn't he explain to me?!" I said.

"Did you give him a chance to?" Oppa replied. I kept quiet.

"I'm not in any position to tell you whatever had happened. They should be coming from Daehyun instead." He added.

I was quiet throughout the entire journey back home. I kept my eyes on the roads, staring out of the window. I broke down, again as the words kept playing in my mind. Why does he always say hurtful words to me?

 

 Thank you PauKichi for giving me inspiration for this chapter. haha~

Yea, I said I wouldn't write , so please, no more on the topic please. Other than that, do leave comments as usual! I love reading them! Some are really funny!