Making Up

Happily Ever After?

Daehyun's POV

"Where are we going?" Jieun asked when we got in the car.

"To make up for my sin." I replied as I drove off.

"Sin? Hahaha. You make it sound like you committed something gravely wrong." She said as she stared at her fingers.

"I did, didn't I? I made you mad for so long." I said. She said nothing.

"When did you buy Hyung's gift?" I asked, still clueless about the gift.

"One of the days when you were busy with your restaurant and I was out shopping alone." She said. I felt super guilty.

"Sorry baby~" I said as I held her hands.

"It's fine. You were busy." She said. Is it me or do I sense a hint of coldness in her tone?

"I thought you said you were making up for your sin? Why are you driving home?" She asked.

"Have staying with your oppa made you forgetful? We can't eat at home?" I said as I placed my palm on her head and shook it.

"Ahh~ Cheapo." She replied.

"Yah! What cheapo?! It's called being sincere! What about you? You also cooked for me the other time. Are you calling yourself a cheapo too?" I pinched her cheeks.

"Ow ow! I'm not a cheapo! I used only the best ingredients and meat around. They were branded meat!" She said proudly as she lightly slapped my hand to get me to stop pinching her.

"Okay okay, you're not a cheapo. You care for me okay?" I replied as I stopped pinching her.

"Glad you know!" She exclaimed.

"I always knew." I smiled.

"Take a seat first or go lie or something. I'll be quick!" I said as we entered our home.

"Hahaha~ You're treating me like your guest!" She said as she jumped onto the couch.

"No, I'm treating you like my girlfriend." I pecked her forehead and headed for the kitchen and prepared. There wasn't much preparation to be done since I did the sauce earlier.

"Done? Can I eat?" She said when she came in and hugged me from the back.

"Just a little while more." I said as I turned the chicken chop over.

"Ow!" I yelled when she sunk her teeth into my shoulders.

"Are you a vampire?" I asked.

"No. I'm hungry. So I'm gonna bite you until you're done!" She smiled before continuing to bite me.

"You can't rush the chef!" I said. She squeezed my hips. 

"Okay okay! Done done!! Stop biting me!" I said as I took the chicken chops out of the pan.

"Yea!!" She rushed to the table.

"Not gonna help me?" I asked when I had to take the sauce, utensils and the cocktail bottle out.

"Nope!" She said as she was already sitting down, waiting for me to prepare. I rolled my eyes but didn't mind.

"Dig in!" I said as I handed her the fork and knife.

"Mmmm!! Yum!!" She said as she ate. I'm glad she's enjoying the food.

"How are you a princess when you eat so messily?" I said as I wiped the sauce at the corner of her lips. She just stuck out her tongue playfully.

"Princess." I called while eating.

"Hmm?" She looked up.

"I um.. am just gonna get busier...." I said, hoping she would not have a too big of a reaction. It was bad when she had no reaction.

"But I promise you! Nothing can replace you! I will try and squeeze out time for you. I pomise." I said quickly.

"Mmmm." Was her reply.

"Are you mad?" I asked.

"I'm not. I'll drop by and visit you okay?" She said. I smiled at her reply. I nodded happily.

After when we were done with our food, She helped me to dry the dishes while I washed them.

"I miss this." I said as I rested my head on her lap while she sat on the couch playing with my hair.

"You miss lying on my lap but you don't miss me?" She asked.

"Of course not! I miss you like crazy!" I sat up, pecked her lips and laid back on her lap.

"Only one glass. I got into so much trouble that night." I said. She was holding a glass of cocktail in her hand.

"You blame me now? It was your fault!" She asked as she pulled my ears playfully.

"Ahh~ Yes yes, my fault." I admitted, she stopped pulling my ears.

"Why didn't you tell me you could stayover the other day?" I asked, really curious. She shrugged her shoulders.

"I wanted to give you a surprise but I didn't know I would get so tipsy." She said. We enjoyed the silence for awhile.

"Stayover tonight?" It wouldn't hurt to ask right?

"I don't know. Should I?" She tried pouring the cocktail into my mouth.

"Yes!- Yah!" I shouted when the cocktail was flowing down my lips. She wiped it for me and grinned.

"But....." She hestitated.

"You're still mad aren't you?" I asked, sitting up.

"What do you think?" She asked.

"I'm right. You're still upset." I pouted.

"I admit I was just now." She said. Just now means now she's not? I brighten up.

"Hahaha okay. I shall stop teasing you. I was still a little mad just now. But you already made up for it so I'm no longer mad. You just look so cute looking so afraid that you would make me upset again." She laughed.

"Tsk! How could you play with me like that!" I pouted.

"So you'll stayover?" I asked, hopeful.

"I don't know." She said.

"Why!" I shouted.

"I have to ask oppa remember?" She squashed my cheeks and shook my face.

"Oh. Ask now!" I said. She when to call her Seungho hyung.

"Okay~ Bye oppa." She hung up.

"So?" I asked, she sounded disappointed.

"He asked me to go home now." She said sadly. Awww.. My mood dropped. Why must Hyung always spoil the moment?

"Really? I'll drop you off then." I said, totally moodless.

"Nope. Just kidding! Goodnight!" She kissed my lips and ran up to her room. This girl!

"Yah~ How dare you play with my feelings like that?!" I said as I approached her on her bed.

"Goodnight!" She smiled before covering the blanket over her.

"Oh no, its not goodnight until you sleep with me!" I said as I pulled her blanket away.

"But I want to sleep here! It's my room! I miss my bed!" She said.

"I don't care. I miss you so you have to sleep with me!" I said as I lifted her up in my arms.

"Let go!" She struggled but she was her arms were around my neck. 

"You're contridicting yourself. Asking me to let go but holding onto me so tightly." I smirked. She had nothing to say.

I let her down nicely on my bed and I laid beside her. 

"Goodnight princess~" I kissed her sweetly.

"Goodnight Daedae~" She mumbled through the kiss.

 

Ahhh Giving Yongguk a girlfriend was just for fun. I don't know if she's gonna appear or not. hahaha~ 

Is it me or my story is getting boring? :(