Surprises

Happily Ever After?

Jieun's POV

It's been a few months after getting together again, it was like honeymoon period all over again. I really appreciated the fact that Daehyun tries to spend time with me even though he was busy with the restaurant. I'm no longer that unreasonable girl. I know he's busy and stuff but he was always afraid that I would be mad at him if he did not have time for me. I guess the both of us just did not want the unhappy past to repeat itself. Maybe the breakup was a blessing in disguise? We both learnt to think for each other more and appreaciate and treasure each other more.

We do have little fights at times just for the fun of it, nothing too serious though. They usually last for just a few hours, less than a day. We would usually make up because we both knows how it feels like during that period of time and would never want to go through that period again. 

"Princess, shall we meet for lunch today?" Daehyun called and asked while I was resting on my bed. Hearing his voice, I got excited and immediately sat up. We did not meet for two weeks already! I went to find him at his restaurant, he wasn't there. I went to his house, he wasn't there as well. I didn't know where he went and I was missing him. He told me he was on a business trip. I told myself not to let my mind run wild. One word; trust.

"You're back?!" I asked excitedly.

"Erm.. Yeah.." He said.

"I'm in a lazy mood today! Why not you come over and cook me something?" I asked for fun, thinking he would not be willing since he must be tired from the trip.

"I'm just waiting for you to say that. Heading over in 15 minutes time!" He said.

"What?! No! You just got back. You must be tired. I'll go your place instead." I said.

"It's fine. I'm already on my way. See you later baby~" He said. 

"Aww.. so sweet. See you later Daedae!" I said and we ended our call. True enough, in about 15 minutes, he arrived.

"Morning Daedae!" I said as I gave him a peck when I opened the door.

"Morning? Afternoon princess~" Daehyun returned the kiss.

"Still in your PJs?" He asked as he walked in with shopping bags. I smiled.

"What's all these?" I asked as I slung my arms around his. 

"Food." He said as we headed to the kitchen. Daehyun then gave some money to the maids and asked them to take a few hours off. They were hesitant but in the end, no one could outtalk us. We just wanted some alone time.

"So it's Chef Daedae's food today?" I asked as I looked into the bags but before I could touch them, Daehyun slapped my hands away.

"No peeking!" He said as he pushed me out.

"It's my house!" I said wanting to enter the kitchen.

"I'm the one cooking today so you can't come in." He said.

"What logic is that? Why so secretive?" I asked. He just shrugged his shoulders.

"Sit, watch TV, sleep or whatever, don't disturb this chef. Be a good girl. Go~" He said as she patted my . Oh well, I shall not spoil his plans. I plopped myself on my sofa keeping myself occupied with whatever things I could get my hands on.

"Princess~" Daehyun called, I must have fallen asleep.

"Come. Lunch is ready." He said. I lifted my hands up.

"Lazy girl." He said but carried me eventually. He let me down on the seat.

"Wow, so romantic today?" I asked, seeing a glass of wine and candles. It was only around two in the afternoon but who said we can't have candlelight meal in the afternoon?

"Eat." He said as he passed me my fork. He had cooked spagetti for us. I ate happily.

"Nice!!" I said. 

"Really? Then eat more!" He said as he fed me.

"Princess ah~ Do you remember what we had for our first date?" He asked while we were eating. I looked at our food, of course I remembered.

"Spagetti at your house. You even cooked it for me." I smiled at the memory.

"I still feel apologetic that we could only have our first date during our first month..." I said as I poked my food.

"Hey hey. Let's only talk about happy things today okay?" He said. I nodded.

We talked about our random memories while eating. Come to think of it, we really had a lot of memories together. Of course, he was my first love, first friend and first person whole truly cared about me ever since I could remember. I wished I could have done or given him more. It's like I've been receiving so much from him yet doing nothing for him.

After lunch, we relaxed at home before Daehyun said that he had other plans.

"Wear this." He said as he handed me a beautiful dress.

"Buying dresses for me again?" I asked.

"What's the special occasion?" I added.

"Must there be a reason for me to buy things for my girlfriend?" He asked. I beamed.

"Did you buy this while you were on your trip?" I asked.

"Yeah~" He replied.

"Thank you!" I said as I gave him a bear hug. I headed to my room to change.

"Woah~ You look beautiful. As always." He said as he held my hand.

"Of course! I need to be pretty for this prince beside me! Can't throw his face, can I?" I said. He made a face and flicked my forehead. 

"Princess, take something for me in the boot will you?" He said.

"Nooo... Lazy.." I teased when I was already making my way to the car boot.

"What do you- Wow......." I exclaimed when I saw the insides of the boot. My jaws were literally hanging and my eyes wide open. I must look damn stupid now but I couldn't be bothered. It was a really beautiful sight. The boot was filled with pink roses forming a huge heart shape and petals scattered with a cute teddy bear in the center of it. The teddy was hugging a heart shaped cushion with the words 'You're Special' on it. How sweet~

"Awww Daehyunnie~ Why the sudden sweetness?" I asked as I hugged the teddy bear and entered the car.

"Do I need a reason to be sweet to you?" He replied.

"Making up for your two weeks of absence?" I laughed. He just made a face and drove.

We arrived at the place we frequent, the crepe restaurant.

"Here again?" I asked.

"Yeah, You... don't like it?" He asked, sounding down.

"Nope. I'm fine with it. Are you hungry again?" I asked as I rubbed his stomach. I missed doing this too. His abs seems much firmer though I would never say it in front of his face.

"Yeah! Let's go in for tea!" He said as we headed to the restaurant.

We placed our orders and waited.

"Do you remember-" I cut him off.

"No. Don't want to remember that embarrassing moment. Stop reminding me of it!" I said.

"But it's cute!" He said as he pinched my cheek. I was so embarrassed then I wished I could have dug a hole and hide then.

When the food came, we ate our fill. Seeing how happy Daehyun eats his food made me really happy as well. So easily contented, this boy.

"Aghh..." He said as he hugged his stomach.

"What's wrong? Don't scare me!" I asked, worried.

"I think I ate too much... I'll go to the washroom first. Wait for me okay?" He said.

"Silly, of course. Where else can I go?" I said.

I waited for about 20 minutes and started getting worried for him. Is he okay? Just as I was about to stand to get someone to check on him, a waiter approached me.

"You're Daedae asked me to pass this to you." The waiter said. I wanted to laugh when the waiter used his nickname. I thanked him and took the piece of paper from him.

'Are you enjoying your day and the time spent with your Dae? Go to the place where I gave you your first stalk of pink rose with my car. I'll wait for you.' were the contents of the letter.

It wasn't really difficult for me to recall the place because if Daehyun made a point to remember these little details, I would too. I headed to the beach, to our usual spot. 

I saw six guys standing in a row, with the same t-shirt, smiling at me. Daehyun and the BAP boys.

Then, one by one turned their backs on me, I thought they wanted to run away but I was wrong. Each one of them revealed a word when they turned.

When Yongguk oppa turned, he had the word 'would' on his back.

When Himchan oppa turned, he had the word 'you' on his back.

When Youngjae turned, he had the word 'marry' on his back.

When Jongup turned, he had the word 'him' on his back.

When Zelo turned, he had the exclamation mark '?' on his back.

When my prince turned, he had the phrase 'I love you' on his back.

I was so surprised and tears flowed down my face.

Daehyun then approached me, and knelt on one knee.

"I love You Princess, would you marry me?"

 

I'm on an updating spree because... I'm gonna be on hiatus...

 

 

Just kidding. I'm in a really happy mood!!! :)

Despite someone thought I was gonna write and one almost wanted to kill me. HAHAHA~

Yup, the previous chapter was somehow inspired by btob's 2nd confession because of the similar situation. haha!

The next few chapters is gonna be rather fluffy... I know some wanted angst too but... that's how the story is. haha! Just hang on for a little longer! 

/y dancing/

And some Daehyun love too all of you! Only flying kisses because he belongs to Jieun now or at least I hope he belongs to her since she has not given him a reply. HAHAHA!

I think I'm too high~ talking too much! :X