Forced Out

Happily Ever After?

For those who have read this, I left a small note in blue below to clarify.

Jieun's POV

For the past few days, I have been living in fear. I didn't know when Daehyun was going to do what to me or the kids. I was kinda surprised that he did not do anything for these past few days. He would come home drunk late at night. I didn't know what he was doing outside, I didn't dare ask as well. I thought that maybe if I avoided him, he wouldn't do anything. I left food for him but he didn't touch them one bit. That one line 'I own you' kept replaying in my head like a spoilt recorder.

"Mommy!!" I was snapped out of my thoughts when Youngie shouted for me. 

"Yes baby?" I got down to her level.

"No time! Come!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me along with her, running up to her room.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Oppa is sick!" She pointed at him. I then saw Baekhyun all wrapped up, hugging his soft toy really tightly. 

"Baby, what's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"Pain..." He pouted, hugging his stomach.

"Your tummy hurts?" I asked, rubbing his stomach. He nodded.

"Okay. Wait here okay? Mommy will go and check if we have medicine. Youngie, stay with oppa okay?" I patted her head and then ran down to search for the medicine. When I checked, we ran out of it. I panicked.

"Babies, there's no more medicine. Mommy will need to buy." I said. I know I shouldn't do this but...

"Can the both of you promise me to be good and wait for Mommy to come back? Please?" I said looking at the both of them. They nodded hurriedly.

"Good girl and boy. Youngie and Baekie, don't leave this room okay? Mommy will be back very soon. Stay with Oppa okay? No matter what happens, don't leave this room. Understand?" I told them.

"Yes Mommy. Faster come back!" They said. I kissed the both of them and ran to grab my car keys and drove to the nearest pharmacy wanting to buy the medication for Baekhyun but they ran out of stock! What a wonderful timing!! Agrhh! I had to travel a little further to get his medication. 

"What the hell is wrong with you?! You left the kids at home alone!?" Daehyun shouted when I ran up. I got a shock. He just came out from their room. Did he do anything to them?

"I had to! He's sick! See? You care for them too! Then why are you behaving like that?" I said.

"Shut up! I just don't want a kid you brought home to die in my house." He said, throwing a towel at my face. 

"A kid I brought home?" I asked. Daehyun has never referred to Baekhyun like that before. He ignored me and walked off. What if Baekhyun hears it? He's gonna be so upset.

"Babies, are the both of you okay?" I asked. They nodded. Thankfully, they're okay.

"Gosh! Baby, you're having fever! Come, sit up." I said as I helped him up. Youngie sat beside Baekie and looked at us worriedly.

"Mommy, is Oppa okay?" She asked.

"He'll be fine. Don't worry. Stay with Oppa okay?" I said as I took a towel and wet it before heading back to sponge him. 

"Youngie, can you help Mommy?" I asked. She nodded.

"Help Mommy wipe Oppa?" I said as I passed her the towel. She nodded and wiped him. I smiled at how sweet she is.

"Here, eat." I said as I took the syrup for him to eat. He shook his head.

"Come on, be a good boy. You want to get well right? You want to play right?" I said. He pouted and opened his mouth eventually. 

"Good boy." I said as I fed him. 

"Lie down or do you want to watch tv while Mommy heat up the porridge?" I asked.

"Lie down." He said. 

"Okay then. Lie down." I said as I made him comfortable on his bed.

"Baby girl, Mommy is just going to take awhile okay? Shout for me if anything happens okay?" I said, patting her head before heading down to heat up. 

Thankfully, it was just a minor sickness. He got better as the day went by.

 

I no longer sleep with Daehyun and I used this incident as an excuse to sleep with them. When the kids asked, I told them I would want to be closer to them. I took turns sleeping with the both of them instead of sleeping on the couch. It's lonely not having anyone to sleep with.

I woke up one morning to get a glass of water. As I walked down, I heard giggling, to be exact, female giggling. I looked around and got a shock of my life! It's only 8am and he's even doing this? Tears rolled down my face uncontrollably.

"Wh-what are you doing with her?" I stuttered. A girl, a little younger than me was sitting on Daehyun's lap. 

"What does it look like I'm doing?" He smirked. The girl felt embarrassed and wanted to get up from his lap but he pulled her arm, stopping her from going.

"Why?" I cried.

"Why what? Why are you not able to satisfy me or why is she hotter than you or? Why what?" He acted confused.

"I- I erm.. Oppa, I better get going first." The girl said.

"I'll call you princess!" He said as he blew her a flying kiss, right in front of my very own eyes. Princess? He's even calling another girl by the name he used to call me?

"Why are you cheating on me?" I asked, crying my heart out.

"There you go, crying again! Stop being so pathetic!" He walked away.

"Why? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME AFTER ALL WE'VE BEEN THROUGH?!" I pulled him back.

"Simple. She's younger than you. You can't satisfy me. I'm a guy. This is normal. If you can't accept it, leave." He said. I felt like my heart is being squashed, I can't breathe.

"If you want I can give it to you too!" I shouted desperately. I cannot see him with another one He turned back.

"Really?" He smirked.

"You said so." He said as he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards our room and slammed the door shut.

He threw me on the bed and trapped me with his body. I turned away, not wanting to see a beast. I struggled but it was of no use.

He began to rip my clothes. I closed my eyes, prepared for the worst but all of a sudden, he stopped moving.

"I cannot..." He said.

"Daehyun?" Just for that moment, I thought maybe he was my Daehyun.

"I cannot do this to someone who looks too old and haggard, to someone too pathetic looking. She's 19 and willing." He said, then laughed. I wanted to slap him across the face so badly but he was holding on to my hands.

"Even if you give yourself to me, I wouldn't want." He said, getting off me. I lied there motionlessly, not believing whatever just happened.

I thought he was different. I thought he was my hero. I thought he was my everything. I thought I'm his everything as well. Were the sweet times really just a show?

"Get out!" He shouted as he grabbed my hair and got me off the bed, dragging my luggage out on the other hand.

"Daehyun please!!! Why?!!!!" I cried, not caring if the kids heard me anymore. I struggled and screamed.

"It's over, we're over! I don't need you!" He shouted back as he threw a shirt at me.

"Mommy? Daddy?" The kids came out from their room.

"Just in time." Daehyun said as he roughly carried them to me. 

"You can keep them. I'm not fighting with you for them. It's not worth it my money and time." He said. The kids started crying perhaps because of the atmosphere and they were roughly handled by Daehyun. 

"Is money really everything to you?!" I asked. He ignored and walked away again.

He then came back with two other luggages.

"Get out." He said pushing and throwing everything to me.

"Dae-" I got cut off.

"I SAID GET OUT! IT'S OVER! WE'RE OVER!! I SET YOU FREE OKAY? I DON'T WANT TO OWN YOU ANYMORE. YOU'RE A BURDEN, TOGETHER WITH THIS TWO THINGS. FORGET ME BECAUSE I WILL FORGET ALL OF YOU." He shouted as he pushed us out.

"Get lost." He said as he threw something hard at my face, our wedding ring.

"What's this supposed to mean?" I said, not believing he's actually doing this.

"Must I really spell everything out for you? D.I.V.O.R.C.E DIVORCE. I had enough. We were supposed to con you further but I cannot. It's too painful for me." He poked my shoulder with his finger.

"We??" I asked.

"The boys and I." He smirked.

"Everything you did was a lie? It was all an act?" I asked.

"It wasn't very difficult to lie to someone dumb." Was all that he said.

"I hate you!" I replied, slapping him across his cheek.

"Get away from Mommy!" The kids cried and they pushed his legs, he lost balance but regained it almost immediately. I pulled them back to me fearing that Daehyun would hurt them.

"FOR THE LAST TIME PRINCESS, GET OUT!" He shouted as he pushed all of us out and locked the main gate. I... can this be a nightmare which I will then wake up and appear in the arms of my nice husband? I know that wasn't going to happen. This is not a nightmare, this is freaking reality. 

"Mommy...." Youngie cried loudly.

"Daddy don't want us anymore?" She added. I didn't know how to comfort her except to hug the both of them in my arms. 

I drove them to Oppa's house. I rang the bell and Auntie opened.

"Miss Jieun?" She greeted.

"The kids..." She added.

"Auntie, can you help me bring the luggage in please? Thank you." I said livelessly as I held the both of their hands and headed to my room. Seungho oppa wasn't home...

It's over? Our years of everything together was all an act? But everything felt so real... 

"I'm sorry babies, you both aren't supposed to be going through this." I cried, hugging them. However, they were the ones who were comforting me instead. They patted my back and wiped my tears. 

 

Sorry if some just can't handle this side of Daehyun...~ 
Thank you for the comments!! The previous chapter was the most commented chapter! hahaha~
I don't know if this chapter turned out okay because I feel like there's something missing... 
Daehyun's POV soon! 

Ps, after reading your comments, I realised I got you guys confused... 

"FOR THE LAST TIME PRINCESS, GET OUT!" He said it mockingly, the 'princess' part. It was just to further hurt her. Oops!