Not A Dream Right?

Happily Ever After?

Daehyun's POV

This girl of mine, forever making me worried. I guessed love is like that, I constantly worry for her. 

She kept telling me she was okay. She told me that many times too in the past but in actual fact, there were many more not okays than okays when she said she was okay. I can trust her in everything, except this. I don't know what she has in her that will forever get me so worried for her. Aish, this girl.

She was vomiting! How could I not worry about that?! Why does she think its very funny or amusing when I worry for her? Am I a joke to her? Jung Daehyun, face it, you cannot do anything to her. She is just gonna laugh at you.

Why does it always take forever to even have a word with the doctor?! I hate waiting! Nothing matters more than her. 

When we were in, she looked like she was taking forever to tell the doctor what happened so I ended telling instead. I waited nervously for the doctor to conduct some checks on her.

My ears heard nothing except this one line, "Congratulations Mr and Mrs Jung, your wife is a month pregnant."

I was in shock. Mrs Jung is pregnant? My wife is pregnant? My Jieun is pregnant? To say I was happy was clearly an understatement. No words could describe how happy and overjoyed I felt. Wow.... My Princess is pregnant with my baby, my own baby...

"Daehyunnie~" She called as she cried happy tears.

"I told you there's hope!" I said as I hugged her, spinning her around.

"I'm pregnant...... I'm finally pregnant!!!" She cried.

"Silly girl~ Thank you thank you thank you!" I spammed kisses on her face and wiped away her tears. I stopped when I realised we were still in the doctor's room. It was awkward.

"Thank you Doctor! Thank you so much!" I shook the doctor's hand. He just smiled.

"Thank yourselves instead. She was constant with the medication and she must have been good spirits. Congratulations once again. Please come back for frequent check ups." The doctor said. We thanked him and left.

 

We were now in our room, lying on our bed. 

"What did I say just now?" I sat up and asked her with a serious tone. She looked at me with a confused expression.

"I said you're in trouble if you hide things from me right?" I continued.

"I didn't hide anything from you!" She looked scared for a moment.

"How could you not tell me you're carrying my baby?!" I asked, squishing her cheeks.

"You scared me! I thought I was really gonna be in trouble!" She kissed my lips.

"Daehyunnie~" She called while she played with my hair as I lied on her lap

"Hmmm?" I said, caressing her belly.

"It's real and not a dream right? When I wake up tomorrow, the baby is still going to be in there right? I really cannot take another blow." She said.

"It's as real as my love for you. Do you believe it now?" I said while I brought my hand to her cheeks, caressing it. 

"Wow... I really cannot believe it. A being inside of me..." She said.

"I told you we still had hope. 15% is still a chance. Thanks to me for not giving up." I replied.

"Yes, yes, you're smart okay?" She pinched my nose.

"Of course! You can't be marrying to someone dumb right?" I said still playing with her belly.

"Do you think the baby is a little prince or princess?" I asked. She laughed.

"What?" I asked.

"How would I know? It's only been a month." She said.

"I was just curious." I mumbled.

"Who do you want? Boy or girl?" She asked.

"Either is fine. But if you can give me both then it'll be awesome!" I replied. She smiled.

"You got to be very careful okay? I don't want anything bad to happen to you or the baby." I said seriously. 

"I'll be careful." She replied.

"No no, I think it's better if I accompany you everywhere you go. I'm not going to take risks." I said. She gave me a look.

"What? I'm serious. Wherever you want to go you better let me know. I'll go with you. You cannot leave house alone okay?" I said. I know this may sound harsh but I really do not want to take chances. Who knows what will happen? It wasn't easy having the baby and we need to keep it.

"Is it really necessary?" She asked.

"Yes. I have the final say in this and I am extremely firm on this. It's for your own good." I said. She pouted.

"Why? You don't want me around?" I asked.

"No, it's not that but... Aren't you being overly paranoid?" She asked.

"Nope. I'm not. It's precaution. Like I've said, I'm not taking risks." I replied.

"Even to the mart?" She asked.

"Yes, even to the mart." I said.

She then gave me a kiss, probably to get me to stop talking. 

We then headed to bed, my palm on her belly.

 

Jieun's POV

"Oppa!" I called as I ran in to my house, hugging Seungho oppa.

"Yah~ Be careful!" Daehyun nagged. I stuck out my tongue playfully.

"Hey hyung." Daehyun greeted.

"Hello Jieunnie, hey Daehyun." Oppa said as he ruffled my hair.

"Why did you take so long to come?" Oppa asked. I just smiled.

"Oppa! You lost weight!!" I said, patting his stomach which was now flat, even his v-line was showing.

"So handsome!" I said. Was he blushing?

"You're not afraid your husband gets jealous?" He laughed.

"Nah~ He'll be motivated to slim down as well!" I said. Daehyun gave me a look.

"He's fat." I whispered.

"Yah! I heard that! Don't think you have someone in you, you'll can be so naughty!" Daehyun said. I laughed. I was just teasing him because I was in a really good mood.

"I'm not fat..." Daehyun mumbled. 

"Yeah, you're not, just nice for me to hug." I said as I sat beside him.

"So cheeky~" He said.

"Hyung? Are you okay?" He asked when we realised oppa was zoning out.

"Repeat what you said just now." Seungho oppa requested, pointing to Daehyun. We looked at each other, wondering which line he was referring to.

"I'm not fat?" Daehyun tried. I giggled.

"You are." I whispered in his ears. He slapped my thighs lightly.

"You have someone in you? Did Daehyun just say that?" Oppa asked.

"Huh? Oh!! We came to tell you that. Jieunnie is a month pregnant!" Daehyun told the good news. I nodded.

"Really?! Congrats!! Whooo!! I'm gonna be an uncle soon!" Oppa said excitedly.

"Oppa, you're already an uncle." I teased. 

"Yah! So playful today!" He said. I made a face.

"Wait, a month and you only tell me now?! Am I that unimportant?!" He raised his voice.

"No no! We only knew about it yesterday! You're the first person we told the news to!" I defended.

"Oh." He smiled.

"Oppa~~" I whined and shook his arms as I went to sit with him.

"Hmmm?" He asked.

"Daehyun is being a meanie after I'm carrying his child." I whined.

"What did I do?! I'm so nice to you! Stop telling tales!" Daehyun hurriedly said.

"What did he do?" Oppa asked.

"He wants to lock me up at home." I said.

"HE WANTS TO WHAT?! LOCK YOU AT HOME?! YAH JUNG DAEHYUN-" Oppa was shocked.

"NO NO!! I just want her to be safe. I don't want her out alone. I don't want anything to happen to her or the baby. This girl! Forever talking rubbish." He said. I think if he could flick my forehead, he would have done that. haha~

"Yah~ Why you wanna make him look like the bad guy?" He asked me.

"How is he a good guy when he don't let me out alone?" I pouted.

"That is a good guy, I'm siding you Daehyun. Your wife is mad. Keep a close eye on her." He said. Daehyun gave me a victory smirk. How annoying, this boy.

"My wife? She's your sister!" Daehyun teased. 

"Yah! You guys are so mean!" I said while they laughed. 

Actually, I really didn't mind not being able to go out alone. I know they both meant well for me. How good is it to have to guys taking care of me? It's nice to have someone to shop with too.

I miss their laughter. My two most important people were also affected by my mood and the news. It's good to see them all happy and laughing again.

Till now, this little baby inside me feels so surreal... Like a dream... I can't believe it's a reality, a beautiful reality. Baby, mommy and daddy will protect you. I make sure you'll get to see this world so I'm gonna listen to your Daddy and uncle.

 

WOW I'M SUPER HAPPY~ YOU GUYS LEFT SO MANY COMMENTS WHICH TOTALLY MADE MY DAY! :) so continue okay? hee~

AND AND AND BAP IS MAKING A COMEBACK SOON!! I CAN'T WAIT! FIRST SONG TO BE RELEASED ON DAEDAE'S BIRTHDAY~